Shadowdrake

Add Trading Hub link to teleports

Self-explanatory, I hope. Basically put back (consistently) the navigation link that trades and transfers had before the trading hub rename.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Not self explanatory actually - I don't know what you mean.

@Fuzzbucket I would like a link similar to this, but leading to the Trading Hub page:

image.png.85049a88bbed8ea467472b1f94746863.png

Trades and transfers originally had them but they were removed after the teleport page was changed so I am asking for them to be returned.

(And before anyone argues the trading hub is right there on the menu, so is dragons but it still gets a link)

The link is there, but only if you got to the teleport page by clicking the trade from the trading hub. It's not there right after you create a trade, and neither when you click the "action" link on a dragon that is in a teleport.

Of course it's technically correct that you can only go "back" to the Trading Hub if that's where you came from... but I think the link being there in some situations and not in others is more confusing than a "technically-incorrect" little word would be. So, yes, why not display the link all the time.

image.png.2598c99d6b0cf5f1202867277f1b395d.png

Huh. Okay, you're right, it's there if I go directly from the trading hub page but not if I just made a new teleport or are redirected to a trade by the action link.

59 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

@Fuzzbucket I would like a link similar to this, but leading to the Trading Hub page:

image.png.85049a88bbed8ea467472b1f94746863.png

Trades and transfers originally had them but they were removed after the teleport page was changed so I am asking for them to be returned.

(And before anyone argues the trading hub is right there on the menu, so is dragons but it still gets a link)

Oh OK. What I want MUCH more is a link back to the AP after you abandon, NOT to my dragons. I am happy to use the trading link at the top for this one - that's one click. To get back to the AP you have to go cave > AP. That has always annoyed me !

I had "reported" the missing link on freshly created teleports right after the introduction of the trading hub and was told exactly that: "it's in the menu, why don't you go there" :dry:

So yes, I want it back as well.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh OK. What I want MUCH more is a link back to the AP after you abandon, NOT to my dragons. I am happy to use the trading link at the top for this one - that's one click. To get back to the AP you have to go cave > AP. That has always annoyed me !

Same! This irritates me every time I'm AP hunting. Most of the time I'm abandoning an egg, it's because I was in the AP, and my own dragons are already one click away anyway.

I'm not opposed to the main suggestion, but I almost never trade so I hadn't noticed the lack of link. So the AP link takes priority for me.

@Fuzzbucket @GhostMouse Here. In the future making a thread about a suggestion you'd like would be better than voicing support for it on a thread about an unrelated issue and waiting for someone else to make it.

I actually did that YEARS ago. It didn't happen.

OK - but the principle holds :P  It was to get to the AP the easy way after abandoning.