Sign in to follow this  
Scarifar

Show Time Left on Dragons Page

So you know how you can view the time left for an egg or hatchie when you go to their individual pages? You can even do that when viewing what to trade. The thing is, you CAN'T do that when you're just viewing your eggs and hatchies on your own /dragons page. Frankly speaking, it's a bit of a pain to open up a entirely different page just to see how much time is left for an egg or hatchie to grow. 

Edited by Scarifar

18 minutes ago, Scarifar said:

So you know how you can view the time left for an egg or hatchie when you go to their individual pages? You can even do that when viewing what to trade. The thing is, you CAN'T do that when you're just viewing your eggs and hatchies on your own /dragons page. Frankly speaking, it's a bit of a pain to open up a entirely different page just to see how much time is left for an egg or hatchie to grow. 

Not going to disagree with you, that would be nice to have!

That said, I usually check the timers on eggs by opening an Incubate action page and on hatchlings by opening a Stun action page. Maybe that tactic can help you as well. ^_^

In any case, I'd love to see the timer on the "Eggs/Unfrozen Hatchlings" filter. That list tends to be manageable in size (even during holiday seasons), so it might not even need to have any data removed to make space for the timer; I think adding a second line to each critter would not inflate the page size too much. And there's a precedent for the filters resulting in a different view - "Ungrouped" has a column "Add to Group", after all. ^_^

(Heads-up, by the way: This has been suggested before, so I'm guessing this thread is going to end up merged):

Load up a fan site and they will all show right there (you can just open one up without adding anything.)

30 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Load up a fan site and they will all show right there (you can just open one up without adding anything.)

This is exactly what I do, sometimes multiple times a day if I'm impatiently waiting for multiple things to hatch/grow (like right now!). It does get to be a hassle though if you have to do it regularly. It would take much less time and be much easier if we just had a way to see all growing-things times on-scroll in one go. It doesn't necessarily have to be on the main page, I think just having it on the eggs/unfrozen hatchies filter would be enough, that's only 1 extra click and those are the only ones that have timers to begin with. 

There are many QoLs I'd rather have instead but I wouldn't mind somethine like this added. That being said, I just go to Trading -> New teleport (or any trade if I'm out of Magis) to see timers on both eggs and hatchies.

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

...  It doesn't necessarily have to be on the main page, I think just having it on the eggs/unfrozen hatchies filter would be enough, that's only 1 extra click and those are the only ones that have timers to begin with. 

I really like the idea of putting it under this filter. It feels like a feature that should be easily accessible on-site, without using another BSA page as a "workaround." This would prevent the main scroll page from becoming too cluttered, while still making it easy to use.

Sign in to follow this