Scarifar

First Neglected attempt help

So I am attempting to make my first ever neglected dragon. I'm going through the necessary steps of running down the timer on an egg to get it to a really low time before adding it to every known click site, yadda yadda. What I'm not really sure about is exactly when to start doing that last part. Some sources say wait until 10-5 minutes left, others say half an hour, and I'm not entirely sure which to trust. 

If any of you guys have successfully made neglected eggs, how much time did you leave the egg?

Good luck to you, Scarifar.  I haven't been able to make one yet, but hope to in the future.  Meanwhile, this is the most recent thread on the subject (that I know of) and there are some really good posts on it.  I hope this can help you.

49 minutes ago, Scarifar said:

So I am attempting to make my first ever neglected dragon. I'm going through the necessary steps of running down the timer on an egg to get it to a really low time before adding it to every known click site, yadda yadda. What I'm not really sure about is exactly when to start doing that last part. Some sources say wait until 10-5 minutes left, others say half an hour, and I'm not entirely sure which to trust. 

If any of you guys have successfully made neglected eggs, how much time did you leave the egg?

See the thread linked above - but an egg can only turn neglected in the last minute of life, so an hour is way too early. Ten minutes is way too early. I don't add my eggs until 3 mins before death, and then really bomb it in the last minute.

You'll need a method of 'saving' the egg, too. See that thread for suggestions!

I only had two successful turns, and - as a rule of thumb - if the egg starts getting bigger cracks (covering the whole egg/ getting a hole), you're too early.