MessengerDragon

Go Back Option after looking at chocolates

In the event. Please? If they are in neat rows, then "just a nibble" will clearly be noticeable, and I'd rather go back and see what can be scavenged up in the kitchen instead, but now there's no such option.

I want to explore the house, not eat somebody else's chocolates!

Me too, I was just intending to take a quick look at the chocolates and then move on, but then I got railroaded into eating them all anyway. :(

Yes please! Or at least a "start over" button at the end of the chapter so you can see what you missed.

I support this as well! :) I understand that users eventually *have* to eat all the chocolates in order to get the story moving, but I don't understand why users immediately have to get trapped at the "looking" part in such a way that they are barred from exploring the other options. Surely it would have been possible to write a storyline where a user really only looks at the chocolates first, then goes off to explore the other options, but ultimately ends up changing their mind or giving in to temptation? Just like the "fridge dance" that most of us are familiar with: you look in the fridge, see something yummy, but decide that it's better for your weight not to eat any of it (yet) and close the fridge and walk away. But ultimately (sometimes within mere minutes), you end up caving because it's simply too yummy to resist.

Edited by Duysterwald

Yeah - my grandson went to the kitchen first and has soup !

Yes, please, for all the reasons stated above!

I am still hoping we might be able to go back to the kitchen, etc. later, but it was very disappointing that deciding to peek at the chocolates eliminated all the other choices.

Edited by purplehaze

I'd like an option to restart the chapter. I wanted to look at everything, including the chocolates. I didn't realize that was going to advance the story right away. 😧 

The games always allow replay at the end. Also, in the future you can use the back button if you find a choice your not ready for.

3 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

The games always allow replay at the end. Also, in the future you can use the back button if you find a choice your not ready for.

Nope. Clicking other options after pressing the back button don't do any good at all.

Chapter two does allow one to visit the kitchen after all though, which is nice.

Edited by MessengerDragon