Jump to content
TJ09

2020-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Recommended Posts

The hatchling form looks so cute omg.

Def going to freeze a few durring next years event. ❤️ !!

Share this post


Link to post

Aw Cute  squidgy S2 hatchies Glad they kept the blue Looking forward to the adults.

Edited by Velvet_paw

Share this post


Link to post

I burst out laughing at the line about the "pink-wrapped strawberry candies old people always seem to have". My dad and grandparents always had those in the house somewhere! I used to like them as a child, but now they're kind of yuck LOL

Share this post


Link to post

I'm extremely excited about the colours on this beb! Reminds me of a Furcadia avatar! 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Twimm said:

I burst out laughing at the line about the "pink-wrapped strawberry candies old people always seem to have". My dad and grandparents always had those in the house somewhere! I used to like them as a child, but now they're kind of yuck LOL

 

Yes! That was an awesome real-world reference. I actually buy those candies to take to work sometimes, everyone I work with seems to like them (tho none of them are very old). 

 

I can't help but think, though, that this little hatchling must not have been taught the whole 'don't take candy from strangers'. I mean this is *literally* taking candy from a stranger! 

Share this post


Link to post

Beauty! I'm looking forward to seeing the adult.

Share this post


Link to post

I did it! I’ve collected 100 Heartseeker dragons! I have an army of CHOCOLATE!! [dances]

Share this post


Link to post

*wasting my birthday in the AP, grabbing at hatchlings unsuccessfuly because I'm egg-locked but not hatchie-locked*  Why do I do thiiiiis...XP

 

EDIT: But it's better than falling asleep trying to read FR dragon bios, which was happening earlier. :P

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Valentine’s Day! ^_^ Thank you TJ, spriters, and everyone who is involved in organizing and creating this lovely event. The eggs look gorgeous! :wub: Can’t wait to see how they turn out! (I plan to watch them grow up on my scroll and not peek at the first post in this thread!) :nyan:

Share this post


Link to post

I love the unique changes as the Valentine's egg crack.  In addition to each crack, more purple appears.  Egg cracking sequence thus far:

574431079_2020Valentineegg1.png.092fb81e27bd31fa88ec2e60ee87f8d3.png 

  705913405_2020Valentineegg2.png.ca9b4e7fb2e8de2cf2f14d274dc0cd96.png  

2020 Valentine egg 3.png

  73185677_2020Valentineegg4.png.5ef34c6cf6899e7f55fafb2f8f224f14.png 

1759072181_2020Valentineegg5.png.a3425e0df5ecf3e6a756042b021a7f64.png

 

 

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

I love the unique changes as the Valentine's egg crack.  In addition to each crack, more purple appears.  Egg cracking sequence thus far:

574431079_2020Valentineegg1.png.092fb81e27bd31fa88ec2e60ee87f8d3.png 

  705913405_2020Valentineegg2.png.ca9b4e7fb2e8de2cf2f14d274dc0cd96.png  

2020 Valentine egg 3.png

  73185677_2020Valentineegg4.png.5ef34c6cf6899e7f55fafb2f8f224f14.png 

1759072181_2020Valentineegg5.png.a3425e0df5ecf3e6a756042b021a7f64.png

 

 

 

Awesome. Those eggs are so beautiful. I can't wait for the adult to appear.

Share this post


Link to post

Aww... it's an INSANELY CUTE baby dragon! *O*

 

One of my eggs just hatched and S1 hatchie is just adorable, now I see (here) S2 hatchie and it's really cool. Can't wait to see the adults! 

Share this post


Link to post

Yay!  Just did a load of weeding and earned enough money to buy replacement chocolates!

Share this post


Link to post

I think I did everything this time - I have 13 things in my inventory. Found the cat and the skunk, and the raccoon....

Share this post


Link to post

I must have missed some from today's adventure, I've got only 9 things. But given how I again stumbled over items from yesterday I guess I'll be able to collect the missing ones tomorrow.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I've got 9 as well. Was concentrating on the chocolates!

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Ripan said:

I must have missed some from today's adventure, I've got only 9 things. But given how I again stumbled over items from yesterday I guess I'll be able to collect the missing ones tomorrow.

 

 

 

I've got 11 things I wonder what I missed besides Sprinkles - and boy can't I wait to search for that poor kitten tomorrow, the owner must be SOOOOO worried but I bought the chocolates kinda by accident (also they're NOT in my inventory - weird)

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.d67bd6b2a10c965e73ac45fc6f3c1b7e.png

 

What do others have ? Should I count all coins as one ?

And chocolates aren't in my inventory either - but all my money is !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

Of course - the money you get for returning Twinkles is missing - that should have been obvious :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post

Oh YEAH. duh.gif

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

As long as I get to walk and play with destructo-dog again I'll be forever happy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.