sh20000sh

02 09 14 07 15

F12 supposed to be expired at one hour ago, but I'll be flexible this time. It officially expired now.

This game will be officially end in 48 hours. One secret bingo is remaining out there. I won't change my current avatar on next week I think.

Edited by sh20000sh

I'd be curious for explanations on all of them.  I think they are very hard.  

I'd curious some of them, too xD

And may we know some clue for the newest secret?

Like if we use the image correctly, we will see a picture or a word?

S1: Image name of my first avatar.

S2: You can get address of crashed image on my sig. https://shzksh.co.kr/PJm5/n5lj/MEGl/Vq8u/CeZw/secret_bingo.png and then arrange in certain order(21534)

n5lj
PJm5
MEGl

CeZw
Vq8u
CeZw

read it vertical and you can get codes of certain breed in my scroll.

S3: You may see black chessboard in my avatar. Which has actually transparent numbers. seems like original image was missing.

S4: Was located at fourth post of this thread.

S5: Located at F4 expire notice post.

Edited by sh20000sh

S6: You will see normal bingo board from S7 image in black background.

S7:2.gif.e52488d3b43657374a963ffdae0e3577.gif - Same image in white background.

S8: Try to find numbers from expiration moment of F1-F6.

S9: Change font to fixed width font and see F1-F6. You can see Undine vertically in somewhere middle.

S10: At image below, some squares are actually this color while others are this color.

3.gif

S11, S12 - One was my avatar and another was can be found at my website. Try to rotate and reflect image to get correct position numbers and match them as black and white.

1.gif.07e0baf1cfcafbb027b8fbb338291c51.gif2.gif.73dc28552d98108a8cf76c694bd6d3c4.gif

S13: See the R13 at bingo post which located on first page.

S14: Look at the crashed text over round 4 post. Try to read it with only 'normal alphabet'.

S15: Located at post which I announce P 1.2 which is not there anymore.

S16: F9, which was also secret.

S17: You might found post which was edited certain day of 2013. Which is release date of, Seragamma.

S18: Omen - claimed by nobody.

S19: At bingo post on first page, some bingos are changed to colon instead of dots.

S20: White text in Round 5 post.

These are brief details of first 20 secrets,

So, this game is over officially. There is one winner, @kanya146715

You may request pair to breeding from my scroll and host next game. If you don't want to be, you don't have to and pass that right to another person.

Last secret is White, by the way. I'll not explain why in this moment though.

For I have school stuffs to study, I will pass the right of holding the next raffle to others who would like to do😀

Also thanks to @sh20000sh for hosting this interesting bingo game!

As kanya passed it to another person, @Aqub can be next host as got nearest point to be win if they want. Would you like to be next host? Or better to pass to another person?

Edited by sh20000sh

Congrats to all you secret finders! :D I kinda got lost right at the beginning and then didn't have the power to try and catch up with what was already found and what was fresh.

Also, congrats to the winner! :)

The secrets were totally beyond me - but the game itself was great - thanks, sh2000sh.

Congrats kanya.