TJ09

2020-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

So glad I checked this site - I had thought the Valentines eggs would be breedable STARTING on the 14th, not ending! Agh, now I gotta play catch up!

Totally forgot about this event. I hope it is something more like the flower sending; I didn't like last year's event at all and just poked my head in for it to get the badge XD Time to quickly breed my event dragons.

Edited by Natakiro

Well, after seeing so few Soulstones in the AP, I just bred my entire group out.  Some of them that didn't have mates got turned into stairsteps, but meh.  So few pretty purples.  And of course, I already bred my Sakuhanas (but one of them only bred like 2 eggs, despite having known its mate for a while).  

Edited by Library_gremlin

Ive already bred my Sakuhanas, a Valentine, and a Soulstone for my CBs. Debating if I want to breed my remaining CB valentine's or leave them. I dont really have any lineages in mind or that I need to work on (need to wait until out of season for a couple) - but if anyone needs help, let me know and I'll see what i can do (sorry, my CB tinsels have already been bred this week)

The more I look at the ungendered Sakuhana sprite, the more I'm falling in love with it. It's such a simple pose and yet I feel like it's the cutest thing ever. :wub: I'm having a tough time debating with myself whether I should freeze the messy hatchling I have right now, so I could free up some valuable scroll space and keep that adorable sprite forever... or maybe I should wait for it to gender first as there's no guarantees that I'm able to catch a second messy Sakuhana to freeze.

Edited by Sazandora

41 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

The more I look at the ungendered Sakuhana sprite, the more I'm falling in love with it. It's such a simple pose and yet I feel like it's the cutest thing ever. :wub: I'm having a tough time debating with myself whether I should freeze the messy hatchling I have right now, so I could free up some valuable scroll space and keep that adorable sprite forever... or maybe I should wait for it to gender first as there's no guarantees that I'm able to catch a second messy Sakuhana to freeze.

Eh, freeze it.  You can get more next year!

I am finding a surprising amount of messy Floral-Crowneds! Found a few messy Heartseekers/Rosebuds/Heartstealings/etc, but especially the Floral-Crowneds, I'm very pleasantly surprised there! Thank you to users who breed messies to the AP despite them possibly not being as wanted, messy-lovers are very grateful to you!

8 hours ago, Library_gremlin said:

Eh, freeze it.  You can get more next year!

You can freeze a non-messy. There's no law against it !

Yeah, I decided to freeze the hatchling now because I NEED that extra scroll space, like, right now. 'least I managed to empty out my group of dragons in need of holiday mates, and finished up some lineages so all I need to do is to breed the rest of my CB's for new lineage ideas. ^_^

You can almost certainly find another after the holiday ! In the AP wall ! I'm stocking up on frozens right now,...

Oh boy, I'm excited! This is probs the only thing I look forward to in regards to Valentine's Day, so I'm glad I checked the site lol.

So far got some CBs of past dragons, but I'm game for even bred ones, so I'm not really picky. I might even try to breed some, since I haven't tried breeding holiday dragons yet.

Can't wait to see what the new Valentine's Day Dragon looks like though! :D

Edited by SweetlyCanada

On 2/8/2020 at 6:00 AM, TJ09 said:

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released at midnight on Valentine's Day, and will drop for three days until February 16 at 23:59. This is the only time it will be available from the cave.

Is this a warning that the holiday biomes will not be returning? :o

1 hour ago, olympe said:

I think that's just the generic message that accompanies the holiday releases to show they wont be able to be found in other biome after that time.

3 hours ago, olympe said:

No, it is exactly the same wording as last year in the event schedule thread. :) So no worries.

Has anyone seen/caught CB Sakuhanas or Soulstones?  I've been checking constantly, and I haven't seen a single one of either. I need both!

I have been grabbing up Sweetlings from the AP, hoping to get something bred from an alt, but not a single one.  Aren't alt Sweetling owners breeding?

I'm feeling a little sorry for myself. LOL

4 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

Has anyone seen/caught CB Sakuhanas or Soulstones?  I've been checking constantly, and I haven't seen a single one of either. I need both!

I have been grabbing up Sweetlings from the AP, hoping to get something bred from an alt, but not a single one.  Aren't alt Sweetling owners breeding?

They are there, they just go very fast.  There are still alt sweetlings out there, but not so many now, since some people have left the game.

Edited by Imzadi

11 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

The CBs go fast as everyone who missed/gifted CBs last year are looking to gain/replace.

Just keep trying. And check the AP - some do a catch and release and those who have the CB limit cant pick them up from there so it increases the chance

Edited by ShorahNagi

Sakuhanas are so hard to get, I've only seen about 5 overall, and got none.

I've already gotten the rest of them, I just need a Sakuhana and the new one to complete the set.