TJ09

2020-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

When I checked my limits, I found out I had somehow totally missed getting any of the 2019`s, so here`s to clicking on shiny eggs with flowers at the bottom!

18 minutes ago, kzspot said:

When I checked my limits, I found out I had somehow totally missed getting any of the 2019`s, so here`s to clicking on shiny eggs with flowers at the bottom!

I got a surprise like that a few years ago when I saw on the limits page that I had *no* CB Sweetlings. I was playing when they first came out, I have no idea why I didn't get any. 

Happy Valentines event everyone! I love Valentine dragons and can't wait to see the new one. :)

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I got a surprise like that a few years ago when I saw on the limits page that I had *no* CB Sweetlings. I was playing when they first came out, I have no idea why I didn't get any. 

Probably because everything went to hell in a basket that year. I had only just started to play, and I had no idea why everything was SO hard; I assumed that holiday dragons were just terribly rare altogether - it wasn't till later that I heard about the glitch (which I tragically JUST MISSED getting caught in!) I thought it was BRILLIANT that I caught one of these ultra rare things. I thought I was ever so special.... :lol:

Still pretty exhausted after the last two DC holidays, but powering through, even if my lineage building and breeding isn't as well planned as halloween and solstice. Still looking forward to the new and event and new sweet dragons. 😚

I hate to say this so soon, but people PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR EGGS! I'm already seeing v-day eggs in hatcheries, and yup a number of them are sick. It's way too soon to have your eggs in hatcheries, especially for a holiday. And viewbombers just love holidays, so... keep an eye on those stats! 

It's time for Valentine's!

I wonder what the event will be?

Return of Dragon Matchmaking?

Sending Flowers? Chocholate? Candy?

Another tale of Valkemare? Video game or Click Adventure?

Repeat Dragon Dating Sim????!!

Something completely new?

Any guess anyone?

I really liked that minigame where you could ask dragons to fetch you flowers, it was really unique and I loved it. Not a fan of the RPG-ish games, though. And not a big fan of the text adventures. The dating sim was... okay. I did one path (I picked the Storm dragon) but never bothered with it again. I guess it'd be nice if we got an event similar to last Christmas, with many of the past years' minigames making a return.

And another thing that'd be nice is for my eggs to hatch sooner so I could go breed some more stuff that I need to breed in this event... :dry:

This is the hardest part of the holiday breeding seasons -- that time when your scroll is totally filled with brand new eggs and you can't do anything more for two days! XD

Thanks TJ for another year of Valentine fun. Can't wait to see what the new dragon will be this year.

This is one of my favorite times at dc!  I breed all my old V day eggs so that newer members can nab some. I hope we have V day letters we can send to others, like in years past     💖

I always screw up my Valentine's lineage projects. This years screw ups include:

*Bred a non-holiday mate for a Holiday...from the same parents

*Accidentally abandoned all eggs from a pairing for a lineage I want to do next year.

*Forgot to get another CB of a non-holiday breed to keep a lineage going

Thankfully Halloween and Christmas tend to go better XD

Yay! Thanks to all involved for new dragons and event stuff! Last years event was a blast, looking forward to this years!