Emerald01

What really stupid thing makes you SO happy?

18 hours ago, Pliskin said:

That is stunning! If you need some 2nd gens. I can help out a bit ^^

This also makes me stupidly happy, firstly, you like it, secondly you have offered to help!

I have actually started to build a base to take it to 9G.  It might take a few years  yet though as I still need 28 more CB dragon pairs 😱😂🤯

will PM, thanks

I traded a 2g dragon for someone, and now saw them put up a trade with 3g offspring from that dragon. Happy to see my babies bred forward😄

When people enjoy what I breed :) its nice to see lineages continued and loved. I like to just breed my CB prizes and let their babies go into the AP, hopefully it makes someones day!  

Also, codes! I love finding nice codes, especially CB. Whether its an actual word or just looks cute.

My favourite find was finding this pair who share very similar codes- sOWgs vs SOwgs: 

https://dragcave.net/progeny/sOWgs

I am so glad there was no refusal XD 

I have to say, during times like this the DC site really gives me joy. 

Thanks TJ and everyone else who keeps this up and running.

I'm really happy that whoever caught this color fail that I bred decided to bite it.  I love vamps and I think this is a very neat lineage!

image.png.9a3bc807bd981f5e1af9a07f477e9c7e.png

4 hours ago, Pourlemoment said:

I'm really happy that whoever caught this color fail that I bred decided to bite it.  I love vamps and I think this is a very neat lineage!

image.png.9a3bc807bd981f5e1af9a07f477e9c7e.png

That's lovely!! I like seeing unique lineages that look good without being "perfect"

When the lineages I try to make turn out better than I thought they would. 

When the eggs on my scroll are all similar and create a theme or cool color pallet. XD 

My computer is in the dining room, and I can watch TV when I turn my head. Many of my dragons are named based on commercials, TV shows, movies, and news programs that I listen to while playing. I don't always hear well, so they are often the misheard version.

Silly thing, but it makes me happy, and I only have 364 left to name.

Thunder hatchlings. They are just so adorable!! And their description just adds onto that: 

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It seems allergic to something, and every time it sneezes sparks shoot from its nose and mouth.

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Seeing offspring descended from my dragons makes me happy.

Same here! XD

Finding (or just seeing) offspring of my own dragons definitly does make me happy aswell!
Someone had a cute messy hatchie up in the trades with one of my lineages in it. Would have offered for fun but had nothing close to what they were looking for. ^^

Seeing when people name them especially when I like the names is great too.

Also this past christmas I picked up only 4 Snows, literally, I did not even toss any back. And what are the odds, this lineage looked quite familiar. I actually picked up a brother the year before.  bUSkM wqvfL

The year before I actually got Solstice twins and even better I was gifted with siblings as a mate for each later.