Emerald01

What really stupid thing makes you SO happy?

I ask because I JUST found out that Frills are breedable again, and this made me so stupid happy!

liD44AM.gif

I can finally create the fabulous checker I started so soon before they were discontinued way back when!  

So what weird, silly, small, big, random thing made you just unreasonably happy?  I want to know! Tell me!!! :D

Looking at my scroll and seeing that I have 5 CB Siyats and two CB Kingcrownes growing on my scroll (at the time of writing this post). I don't know exactly why I like hoarding those two specific breeds, but seeing so many of them on my scroll fills me with unreasonable amounts of joy. :wub: There's just something about Siyats and Kingcrownes that I can't explain, something that draws me to them like magnets.

Well, they are very pretty.  The bred Frills and Whites currently on my scroll make me giddy!  I have to remind myself that I *do* have 2 other major lineage projects to work on. LOL

When people name your babies after the parents ❤️ especially if it's from a silly code pair. One of my favorites

And black truffles! I'm always so happy to snag one from the cave or AP, I love my musky babies~

1 hour ago, Arcy said:

When people name your babies after the parents ❤️ especially if it's from a silly code pair. One of my favorites

I saw the name and had to double check to see if it was one of mine! Also jealous I didn't think of a name like that first. Though it looks like I also have one of your salty babies from that pairing, so that's my silly thing on DC that makes me happy! Along with any time I grab a bred blacktip out of the AP and discover that it's NOT already related to one of my horde!

6 hours ago, Arcy said:

When people name your babies after the parents ❤️ 

Me too. To see the baby whit a nice name its so lovley.

For example: https://dragcave.net/lineage/hMp70 Whit the father and mother name's. I really enjoyed that, when i saw it.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/G9uaA Again whit name's of the father and the mother

https://dragcave.net/lineage/a1JoL And again whit both parents name's

https://dragcave.net/lineage/xpx3p here i messed up the lineage, but its still someone's dream :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ddeIw This Beautiful girl took the mother's name :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/vAmj4

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ksXzN

https://dragcave.net/lineage/TOobx

Edited by Alesita

Finding a cool name that's still available.

Having multiple Papers or CB Luminox at once.

Clearing out 'clutter' of unnamed/unsorted dragons at the top of my scroll into their proper places.

Counting up my holiday haul after the madness is over.

I also love when people name my dragons' babies, especially after the parents! I like to breed my lineages out into the AP and seeing the names make me think someone appreciated finding it more, I guess. :)

It also makes me happy when I breed a 3G checker from a pairing for the first time, so I can see how the checker looks. 

9 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

Having multiple Papers or CB Luminox at once.

Clearing out 'clutter' of unnamed/unsorted dragons at the top of my scroll into their proper places.

Counting up my holiday haul after the madness is over.

I also love clearing out the clutter! And I’m slowly working on naming all of my unnamed dragons. I love seeing the number go down when I sort by “unnamed.”

Finishing a checker! Especially one that took ages to build. Alternatively, finally obtaining that one elusive egg I needed to be able to move things along in a project.

Finding new pairing ideas for Terraes -- and seeing my Terrae hoard slowly but surely grow.

Being able to help someone with a lineage -- the rarer the pairing, the better! Like that moment when I notice "oh they're looking for random-obscure-dragon X under-appreciated-breed... waIT I DID THAT I'm up to 5G I CAN HELPPP" :D

(I like to unclutter my scroll, too. I just don't experience it very often. XD)

Finding 2/3gs in the AP that fit with a lineage I'm working on. Always makes my life a little bit easier, plus it makes me happy knowing someone else thought it was a nice combo as well

I ended up picking up an egg from the AP that I bred! I was so surprised. I looked at the lineage (which I thought was pretty but  someone else must not have wanted) and for a second, just thought that someone had bred the exact same thing! I kept it since I felt like the egg had come back to me lol. What are the odds

heres the little guy: oVagd.gif

On 1/29/2020 at 7:40 PM, meeps114 said:

I kept it since I felt like the egg had come back to me lol.

Oh I love when that happens! I have a few dragons on my scroll who found their way back to me too. :wub:

This lady here, "I beheld the future", is going to be a part of a lyric lineage I've started working on. I intentionally picked Aeons for the lines that directly have to do with seeing the future, but the fact that the female Aeon ended up with that name makes me very happy. I don't have any other CB female Aeon at the moment, and I think her name is nice enough to use even in other pairings (as opposed to, say, this one from the same project).

On 1/28/2020 at 3:47 AM, Gryphonic said:

Yeeesss! I'm always surprised when I attempt to use an interesting name I'm *sure* would already be taken but it's not. 

Finding an Aqualis egg in the AP (or the Coast!). They are fairly common still and I normally see at least one or two every day, but it still makes me unreasonably happy every single time. 

Oh, and realizing I collected almost 2,000 dragons in 2019 (approx 1,920 if my math is right). Totally blows my mind, lol.

I know dragon codes are just strings of random letters and numbers that serve as the ID cards for a bunch of pixels... but I can't help but to get unreasonably giddy whenever I catch dragons with the word Dio in their code. :wub: To me it's a reference to one of my favorite characters from my absolute favorite anime/manga series.

I actually got up and did a happy dance when this happened...

I bred a mate for her last year...  never actually thought I'd get to 7G this season, refusuals, no eggs.. red miscolours etc.... but here we are, yey 🤩

I'm working on breeding a mate for their child from this year, a second 7G to make the 8G in the future *gulps a bit*

if this thread is still going in a few years time, who knows, I may post another generation one day!

Edited by nerys

2 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

That's lovely! 

Thank you :)

She made me quite happy too... even if her first test breed miscoloured

Edited by nerys

Finding a descendant of my dragons in the AP. Usually it's from one of my PB magis, because I bred those all of the time a few years ago, but there have been a few unexpected finds.

Edited by Mathcat

I found the grandchild of one of my dragons in the AP just now! It was cool to see for sure. :)

On 1/31/2020 at 2:21 PM, nerys said:

I actually got up and did a happy dance when this happened...

I bred a mate for her last year...  never actually thought I'd get to 7G this season, refusuals, no eggs.. red miscolours etc.... but here we are, yey 🤩

I'm working on breeding a mate for their child from this year, a second 7G to make the 8G in the future *gulps a bit*

if this thread is still going in a few years time, who knows, I may post another generation one day!

That is stunning! If you need some 2nd gens. I can help out a bit ^^

I was trying to breed some eggs for Palindrome Day, and some were not cooperating >.> so at the very end of the day I was just trying random pairs … annd I got these

Egg 1

Egg 2

Egg 3

This egg was planned so much, but it does make me stupidly happy

On 1/31/2020 at 6:49 PM, Sazandora said:

I know dragon codes are just strings of random letters and numbers that serve as the ID cards for a bunch of pixels... but I can't help but to get unreasonably giddy whenever I catch dragons with the word Dio in their code. :wub: To me it's a reference to one of my favorite characters from my absolute favorite anime/manga series.

You mean JJBA? :D I love gathering Dio codes too, last time I saw them everywhere every time I logged into DC.

I'm really stupidly happy when I get my beloved -ok -0k codes, especially if it reminds me stupidly spelled Polish/English words. It amuses Gothh every time. 

There is the list of my dear -ok's. XD

OK team