Corseiss

Infinitum Lineage

Infinitum Lineage(All in one Lineage)

Basically, the Infinitum lineage is a lineage that is a dorkwed, saltkin and prize or prizekin all in one! The egg should come from at least Healing Infinitum. He is mated to Firstborn Infinitum ^^

However, I'll be breeding more mates for Healing! Stay tuned! If you can suggest any mates for healing or even give him one, I'd be very happy! However, the mate must be a 3g prize with SAlts in them.

The idea came from me and thelittenlord1's random talk we had: what if we had a 'all in one' lineage?

RULES

I don't mind anyone breeding it to other dragons not from the lineage, but please remember:

1. NDing is fine: As long as there are at least 10 adults bred from the Infinitum pairing(s) before that

2. Vampiring them is fine at anytime! Just bite in moderation, i don't want my derg progeny to be filled with dead eggos '^^

3. Take care of them well! I may not replace a dead eggo if you are rude to anyone!

4. Since I'm quite a fan of messy/inbred stuff, go wild with your lineages! I might check once in a while to ensure that there are no names that are insulting to anyone though. This includes personal attacks to anyone or just plain insults.

5. All dragons that are bred must have the word Infinitum in their name ^^

Breeding Lists (Max 4 people at a time)

Open! Closed

Thank you for reading!

Blacklist:

No one yet! Phew!

If you want a egg, please use the following format:

I want a egg!

scroll name:

Forum name:

Edited by Corseiss

Would it be suitable to breed one of mine to one of yours - and would you like to add D'Hennegels to the line as well ? (not that I've seen anyone collect them for a while now...)

I've heard very rarely about them - they weren't a thing for a long time anymore XD

Dusk lineage?

Add CB hybrids/alts?

@Fuzzbucket certainly! 

As for the lineage, i want to keep it as simple as possible, so i may or may not consider adding it ^^ 

I also have a 2g from dusk that i got from ap, I'm going to breed it with a pb prize later ^^

Edited by Corseiss

Oh I have some dusks in with this stuff, too .. :) In fact my one with the saltkin also has a dusk section....

I want a egg!

scroll name: Chaosdawn

Forum name: Chaosdawn

I'd love a baby. ^.^

Nice ^^ If anyone wants more, tell me since i have nothing much on hand anyway ^^

Edited by Corseiss

Not playing till after Valentine's - I have IOUs to fill ! But then I will offer mine up to join in.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I'll be yeeting eggs into this thread if no one asks, so lookout!