The Holly Contest

The Holly Contest 2020!

I take it back, the blacktips are really growing on me ^^

PSA: there's a lovely wall of them in the AP, 2Gs with lovely named parents :D 

17 hours ago, Zerhai said:

Bumping the thread!

Speaking of which, good collecting opportunity is heading toward the AP and should land in a couple of days. Just flung a little over 250 PB 2g blacktips at it!

51 minutes ago, Firefury Amahira said:

Speaking of which, good collecting opportunity is heading toward the AP and should land in a couple of days. Just flung a little over 250 PB 2g blacktips at it!

nice! 

On 1/2/2020 at 5:51 PM, The Holly Contest said:

You may join at any time in the year before the contest ends. Remember to post a link to your scroll or group when signing up.

Please post a link to your scroll or group you will be putting your dragons in and yes you may join 

4 hours ago, elysiantea said:

Can I join? ty!

see the above post this post was an accident

Edited by Zerhai

9 hours ago, elysiantea said:

not quite sure how to make a group so here's my scroll! https://dragcave.net/dragons

Groups are actually really easy (and very convenient!) Just go to Account > Groups > Create Group, and fill out the form and start picking dragons to put in it. Just make sure you have the group set to Public so the judges can see it. What's really nice is all you need to do is pick one blacktip, and beneath where you pick dragons, you can select to add all your dragons of that same breed to the group.

Then from your main scroll page you'll see a drop-down menu next to "Filter by:", and you can select that group to get the URL and see all the dragons you placed in that group. For instance, this group has all of my blacktips: https://dragcave.net/group/40385

(Quick note, I've been collecting blacktips for years now, that's why I have so many and also why I'm donating prizes to the contest instead of competing. ;) )

Also, welcome to Dragon Cave, since it looks like you just joined recently. :)

Do we have an official ending date for the contest? Nothing has been updated in a while.

I'm interested in this as well - I will provide my group ASAP either way.

And as always, I don't really want/need a prize, unless you're offering something Tsunami related. I just do this for fun.

Edit: My Salts https://dragcave.net/group/115895

Edited by Wahya

Alright, things got hectic this year for the admins, Holly Contest is no exception! (The admins have been crazy busy with life.)

Tuesday, December 8th, 2020  is the close out date for collecting contest dragons! 

On 12/6/2020 at 8:59 AM, The Holly Contest said:

Alright, things got hectic this year for the admins, Holly Contest is no exception! (The admins have been crazy busy with life.)

Tuesday, December 8th, 2020  is the close out date for collecting contest dragons! 

Thank you!

I've got my dergs standing by to breed contest prizes, hopefully we get some results soon! (And in the event of the results being waylaid until after holiday breeding is over, I'd be happy to send a 2g prize baby from the pairs instead of a holiday egg. Or go on IOU for next holiday season if winners would prefer the holiday eggs.)

We are working on counting, I am a new teacher this year and its been crazy(note I did not have this job when I signed up for this)... lots of real life stuff has gotten in my way. Family has wanted lots to do with me last weekend. I will have time in the afternoon to work on this.