KittieClawz

ANSWERED:Can Vampire eggs be traded?

I have a question... can vampire eggs be traded ?    I would love to own a vampire dragon, but I am unsure about how to get one.   I had an old scroll that has several on them.   I went in active for several years and when I came back my scroll was gone and the new scroll set up was in place and I had no dragons.  So sadly I have  had to start over and I am still learning about all the new features and rules of the new scrolls.  Thank you in advance your help                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

11 hours ago, KittieClawz said:

I have a question... can vampire eggs be traded ?    I would love to own a vampire dragon, but I am unsure about how to get one.   I had an old scroll that has several on them.   I went in active for several years and when I came back my scroll was gone and the new scroll set up was in place and I had no dragons.  So sadly I have  had to start over and I am still learning about all the new features and rules of the new scrolls.  Thank you in advance your help                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Hi @KittieClawz

Yes, Vampire eggs can be traded. :)

Welcome back to DC! Yes, a lot has changed. ^_^

You may want to consider getting a mentor; they are an excellent way to learn the mechanics of the game. I had one and my mentor greatly helped me.  You can find one at this link:

Good luck with your Vampires! :nyan:

Thank you to everyone who has offered to help and to the 3 wonderful new friends who have gifted me with Vampire eggs.  I have learned a lot and have found a new friend who has agreed to teach me even more.  :)   This is a wonderful  group of people!!