deathwisp

Egg died of sickness at 1 day old

Looks like it might have been put in more hatcheries or something, those views are high seeming for an egg with 6d left. Maybe someone viewbombing?

Yeah, it definitely looks like viewbombing 😞 someone most likely added it to other hatcheries, just like the person above me stated. That’s extremely sad. The only tip I have for future reference and for making sure it doesn’t happen again is to fog the egg for at least 24h

Keep in mind that with the holidays, no doubt there were a lot of extra viewing going on. One needs to be extra careful during these times.

And it really is best not to put anything in a hatchery till it is 24 hours old.

I also recently had issues with increased views for hatcheries. All my eggs where sick, but I caught it early and hide them all. The holidays definitely increased hatchery usage.

A good habit to get in is to simply hide it for the first day, then let it start to get views.  It's always best to be safe, IMHO.

21 minutes ago, Stormcaller said:

A good habit to get in is to simply hide it for the first day, then let it start to get views.  It's always best to be safe, IMHO.

This, very much. I never put anything in for the first 24 hours.