Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skvernoslavianin

Hello and Happy New Year!

Hello  everyone! I'm skvernoslavianin(she/her), but if this nickname very long and you dont like it, you can call me Rapide(it's my art nickname). I'm 18 years old. I came from the Lioden game when I went to other person’s page.
I adore dragons since childhood. My hobbies are singing, dancing and drawing. I want to draw some fan-arts for this game!
 I always love talking to other people
WARNING: I study English( because it isn't my mother tongue) and often use a translator, sorry for my mistakes (maybe we will not always understand each other) ^.^'

Hello and welcome! We have an old Lioden thread, but I don't know how active it is anymore. I've loved dragons since childhood too! I loved drawing them!

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I also want to draw some of dragons, but my drawing skill is not that good :/

Don't worry about your English too much. My first language is not English, neither.

5 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! We have an old Lioden thread, but I don't know how active it is anymore. I've loved dragons since childhood too! I loved drawing them!

Thank you for accepting me into your friendly dragon lover team ^^ 

4 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I also want to draw some of dragons, but my drawing skill is not that good 😕

Don't worry about your English too much. My first language is not English, neither.

Dont worry about your skill. Do you like it? Do it and enjoy! Skill will come with time. I believe in you💕

we have a lot in common х)