Aniia

Gingerbread decorating chimney glitch

The chimney won't go on top of the other layers. I'm trying to put a candy stick across the rooftop, and no matter what I do, the chimney always appears behind it, which looks very wrong and awkward... am I doing something wrong or is it glitching?

Also, all the trees are getting stuck under the other layers? there's a couple other layering glitches, too.

Having this issue as well. I also have elements that were there when I originally made the house in 2012, that I had not touched this time around, moving themselves in front of elements they were originally behind.

Oh good, glad it's not just me experiencing this.  Freaking chimney is driving me nuts, & my small decorated tree is all screwed up now :dry:.  Glad I saved a pic of my 2012 house before they got all messed up.

2 hours ago, Rusty Chevrolet said:

Having this issue as well. I also have elements that were there when I originally made the house in 2012, that I had not touched this time around, moving themselves in front of elements they were originally behind.

Same. I can add an item, but as soon as I try to move it, my chimney hides behind the sprinkles. 😕

Hence why I'm not touching it.