Spirit

How do I click other users' eggs?

I want to help people save their eggs or help raise their hatchlings. But I don't think my clicks are working. Do I just click it as nd it's done? Or do I have to click, then click a specific function afterwards? 

Or the whole time it's actually working-

Yep, just click and you are done. Just viewing them in sites works as well.

You don't get a special message or something after clicking, unlike other sites do.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

You don't even need to click the eggs to help. If you just go to the hatcheries and set them to refresh automatically you don't even need to be watching that tab. You can let it run in the background while you are doing other things and the eggs will still collect views. :)

Hi Spirit, :)

As purplehaze alluded to, clicks are not actually required for eggs to grow up.  What is more important is overall views and unique views.  If an egg gets too few, it won’t grow up and will die. If an egg gets too many, it can get sick and also die.  It is generally a healthy ratio of overall views (OV) to unique views (UV) that one strives for. 

Most people put their eggs into one or more hatcheries in order to get them to grow. You can find some of those hatcheries in various forum signatures.   There is also a subforum here called Fan Sites which lists the fan sites (hatcheries). Many people don’t want help with their eggs, but some do.  It will tell you at the bottom of an egg page whether someone is asking for help or not.  If someone is not asking for help, it means they are managing their own hatcheries and which hatcheries they want their eggs to appear in. :) 

It is not like Magistream, for instance, where  creatures are required to get clicks in order to grow. 

If you want to help, as purplehaze said one way to do it is to go to one of the hatcheries and load the viewing page. This will create some automatic views for the eggs and hatchlings. :)