FallenDiablo

A small, yet distressing issue

Recently I have joined a roleplay on the forum and because it has been a long time since I have participated in forum roleplays I often need to go back and make edits to my posts, however almost every single time I make edits to a post, they dissapear the next day and I have to post them a second time.

I always check to make sure the edits show up after I hit save, but when I ask the roleplay owner to check I have fixed my mistakes (we live in different time zones so I post, go to bed and check either the next day or in a couple days depending on how available I am), the post has reverted back to what it was like before the edits. This is really starting to bother me and I appreciate any help on sorting this issue out.

Edited by FallenDiablo

Is this still being an issue?

Can you provide a link to the post, and the before/after (the intended edits) versions of the part you wanted to edit?

If you mean posts in this thread, see your edits correctly in your edit history on your posts. Your latest edit is also reflected correctly. I've never encountered this issue when editing my or others' posts, so any insight would be appreciated!