Arwen17

DUPLICATE:Does anyone else literally have no memory of 2012 cooking event?

I remember making the wreath, the tree, the gingerbread house, etc, but I have literally no memory of the 2012 cooking event. 
I must have done it since I have all badges in the game from Day One (except the stupid fireworks "surprise" badge. I viewed my scroll on that day too, I just wasn't logged in, so no badge for all eternity.) 

So yeah, I've been eagerly unlocking everything in the cooking game since I still have no memory of doing it the first time in 2012. For a while there, I thought it was a "new" game to keep us busy while TJ gives us the option to work on "old" games like the wreath, tree, gingerbread, etc.

What about you? Any gaps in your memory that you can't explain?

I only remember disliking the minigame, plus the gingerbread house decorating that came afterwards (I think). Probably because of the insane RNG with the ingredient drops. And yeah, I also agree that fireworks badge was a really **** stupid idea. It's the only one I'm missing as I've never taken a hiatus from this game, and at that time I think I was visiting my grandparents up north, so no computer or internet for me, and that means no surprise badge that has no reason to even exist. :dry: But I digress.

Still not a huge fan of Holiday Cooking. It's fun when you aren't struggling to make anything because you never ever can get the right ingredients to spawn, but it's immensely irritating when so many of the recipes require sugar and eggs, and those two are just the things I never seem to get when I need them.

I'm going to close this as a duplicate of the news thread - we can discuss the past games there. Rant threads also aren't permitted in SD and that's kinda where this is leaning. If you have any questions, PM me.

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.