Magalgamate

ANSWERED:Edit: Solved!

Exactly what it says on the tin. I'm not sure how to do it and I can't find anything on it. :[

Edited by Magalgamate
Got the help needed

I am not really sure. I think you can place mana tokens next to related mana tokens only, and you are trying to fill rows and columns with tokens so that they turn into mana shards. The more on the board when you end, the higher your score. If you use a mana bomb, it turns all adjacent tokens around it into shards. I am not sure if you can place tokens adjacent to shards, or if they have to be adjacent to tokens only, but you can cover shards with tokens. I am not sure how that affects the final score, if you turn a square into shards more than once.

So, you can place water next to water, water next to a life, and death next to life, but not water next to death. I am fuzzy on which manas are related. If there are multiple manas surrounding a square, you can only place something related to all the adjacent tiles. That is the only place where I find a mana bomb particularly useful.

In the dragon encyclopedia (under account), there is a link for elements that talks about mana types.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

14 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I am not really sure. I think you can place mana tokens next to related mana tokens only, and you are trying to fill rows and columns with tokens so that they turn into mana shards. The more on the board when you end, the higher your score. If you use a mana bomb, it turns all adjacent tokens around it into shards. I am not sure if you can place tokens adjacent to shards, or if they have to be adjacent to tokens only, but you can cover shards with tokens. I am not sure how that affects the final score, if you turn a square into shards more than once.

So, you can place water next to water, water next to a life, and death next to life, but not water next to death. I am fuzzy on which manas are related. If there are multiple manas surrounding a square, you can only place something related to all the adjacent tiles. That is the only place where I find a mana bomb particularly useful.

In the dragon encyclopedia (under account), there is a link for elements that talks about mana types.

thank you!! i think i've got it now. thanks again !