TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

1 minute ago, Chaos Rider said:

How do you make plan dough?

Prep flour and eggs.

I keep getting duplicates of ingredients for items I've already made. I need some new ones, silly RNG.

50 minutes ago, Bison said:

Yay!!! I can finally fix my awful Christmas tree! I've had ornaments hanging out in "limbo" off my tree for years. It always drove me crazy!

@Bison So if you decorated a tree in 2010, this event lets you edit that one?

Just now, MessengerDragon said:

@Bison So if you decorated a tree in 2010, this event lets you edit that one?

looks like it to me

Anyone else not having the ingredients show up on the blank recipe when you click them? 

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Anyone else not having the ingredients show up on the blank recipe when you click them? 

Me. All I'm seeing is the platter with the question marks. When I click on multiple ingredients, that image moves around, but the other item images aren't displaying.

3 minutes ago, LascielsShadow said:

Me. All I'm seeing is the platter with the question marks. When I click on multiple ingredients, that image moves around, but the other item images aren't displaying.

Same here, but when I click make they do create whatever the recipe is. Just the images aren't working right.

32 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

@HeatherMarie @LascielsShadow @Chaos Rider Have you tried a hard refresh on the cooking page? That fixed it for me. (still can't get the tree to work though)

Edit: @Tawanda001

I see some decorations at the top above your tree, are you not able to drag those to the tree, or have they been there since the last event? Have you tried to enter the event from your old badge?

Edited by Tawanda001

I'm using Brave on my phone. Not sure how to do a hard refresh on that

Edit I just cleared my cache in settings and refreshed the page

Edited by Chaos Rider

Merry Christmas all.

Do I have to find recipes in order to make them? I keep trying to make them without and just making messes.

Edited by Diamondinmyeye

Bleh, I just sucessfully made mushroom gravy but didn't get the recipe card for it. Think I'm going to bed to wait out the glitches.

5 minutes ago, Diamondinmyeye said:

Merry Christmas all.

Do I have to find recipes in order to make them? I keep trying to make them without and just making messes.

There are some 'basic' recipes you can make by just experimenting with the ingredients. But many recipes pop up around the site the same way the ingredients do.

@Diamondinmyeye 

Not really. You can create several just by knowing what to combine and whether to use oven or prep. 

Some of the recipes discovered (via people combining things and seeing what worked):

• water+oven=boiling water
  • boiling water+vegetables+oven=vegetable soup
  • flour+eggs+prep=plain dough
  • plain dough+nuts=pecan pie
  • milk+prep=cheese
  • meat+boiling water+oven=stock
  • fruit+prep=apple slices

8 minutes ago, LascielsShadow said:

@Diamondinmyeye 

Not really. You can create several just by knowing what to combine and whether to use oven or prep. 

Some of the recipes discovered (via people combining things and seeing what worked):

• water+oven=boiling water
  • boiling water+vegetables+oven=vegetable soup
  • flour+eggs+prep=plain dough
  • plain dough+nuts=pecan pie
  • milk+prep=cheese
  • meat+boiling water+oven=stock
  • fruit+prep=apple slices

Thank you for all the info. I bet dough and spices makes gingerbread cookies. I wasted all my eggs and flour already though. :(

1 minute ago, Diamondinmyeye said:

Thank you for all the info. I bet dough and spices makes gingerbread cookies. I wasted all my eggs and flour already though. :(

Tried dough and spices + oven, made a mess. XD