TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Cant play Snow Wars; it actually screws up my mobile to the point where I thought I was going to have to pull the battery out to get it to restart. Which I can't do on this kind of phone...

😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by White Fox

I am so happy that I didn't have to complete the holiday cooking to get to redecorate my house! 😁

My Tree

My Wreath

My House

My Old House:

Holiday 12 house_old one.jpg

Happy New Year Everyone! :D

Edited by BrightStarBella

@White Fox Don't know much about smartphones, but if they're anything like my old iPod touch, you should be able to truly power off / restart the phone by holding the on/off button.

No 2013 Snow Wars?  I NEED to fix a couple things on that one.   Can't play Snow Wars 2 at all.  Still can't seem to get my decorations to stay on the gingerbread house, either.  At least Mana is working.

My game works well for me, did you try going full screen? Haven't had a crash at all ^^ I use android

Questions about Snow Wars 2:

1. Are the resource drops working like last year, for purchasing decor?

2. Can we change our home base (to an igloo, etc) like we did last year? EDIT: I found the tent upgrade option! (click on the tent itself)

I am starting with quite a lot of some resources but if I remodel, I'm worried I may not have enough.

It doesn't seem to have been converted so that candy canes can be used to purchase decor.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Trees are STILL going behind the windows @TJ09

With so much extra candy, I'm sort of hoping that we can use them to buy extra raffle entries or something.

Is anyone else having this problem?  I feel like there are items I can't access because I can't scroll down the categories...

5Snox6i.jpg

Edited by Emerald01

I love the holiday cooking game a ridiculous amount--i have made two of everything and plenty of extras--but even I am ready for this to be done. The endlessly dropping ingredients are really starting to get in the way of my doing anything else. Time to say goodbye, holiday oven!

I don't want to edit my fort -- is there any chance of more ice/stones/etc spawning and changing its appearance? I don't want anything to pop up!

Edit: Here she is :wub: I much prefer the grid-type decorating, like snow wars and festive expeditions. I just wish I could adjust my coffee table!

Edited by Niyaka

I can't believe it, I finally made it through all recipes (meaning, I have at least one of each and there are no linger any red recipes indicating missing items). This was a loooong way, but a funny one.

Now I'm waiting for the cool down time to pass so that I can throw some more snowballs. :P

Just now, Laura-Borealis said:

Is anyone getting resource drops with Snow Wars? I have a few spaces free and haven't gotten any.

If you haven't already, check to see if your walls are blocking them. They may be in open spaces behind walls.

7 minutes ago, Pixxelation said:

If you haven't already, check to see if your walls are blocking them. They may be in open spaces behind walls.

I checked (I have sidewalk behind my walls for that issue). Thanks though!

Are you getting resources? That is what I would like to know 

6 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

I checked (I have sidewalk behind my walls for that issue). Thanks though!

Are you getting resources? That is what I would like to know 

Personally, I'm deliberately not checking my fort because they don't spawn until you check, and I don't want to miss resources to clean up or accidentally get rid of resources I've intentionally kept haha.

https://dragcave.net/holidays18/D-wing

Snow Wars 2→ It is more suitable for making a countryside or small towns because of its terrain and decorations. But I didn't have any idea how it can be done. So still making a fort.

https://dragcave.net/tree/D-wing

Tree Decorating→Try to use all the decorations.

https://dragcave.net/wreath/D-wing

Wreath Decorating→No idea how to decorated it and failure to use all the decorations in the wreath. Maybe its disastrous.

https://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/D-wing

Gingerbread House→Complete no any idea how to decorated it.

→Put all decorations what I like, draw a dragon and give up thinking.

ps. The Wintertide is so coooooool! alot  And I love all the games!:wub:

Edited by D-wing

I'm loving all the shares of completed projects! I'm still working on re-doing my gingerbread house but here's my advent results!

https://dragcave.net/tree/Honesta

I was so glad to see this return! The year it came up, I had decorated it and had decor sitting everywhere and it was all locked in place. lol

https://dragcave.net/wreath/Honesta

Didn't really change this much. Added a few things but I liked the original simplicity. XD

https://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Honesta

Felt like working on a rainbow theme. Having difficulty getting it right and may just start over but.... meh

https://dragcave.net/holidays18/Honesta

I missed this the first time around so I had to gather all the resources over the last couple of days. I like it but may tweak it more, we'll see!

Thank you @TJ09 for this event! Best year to come back to Dragon Cave! ❤️

@LostFate Thanks! That's what I needed to know 😎

@Pixxelation Totally makes sense. I remember being concerned about that last year, once I got fort how I wanted it.

I'm still waffling about remodeling - I like my design as is, but doing a new one would be fun.

4 hours ago, Laura-Borealis said:

@Emerald01 That sucks. I'm not having that problem, I'm able to scroll down. (This is on PC. On my phone it crashes my browser before I can open the game)

Hmm. I'm on a PC as well. I can't imagine trying it on my phone!!

I'm not getting much in the way of resources either.  At first I got quite a few, but now I'm hardly getting anything, which is really frustrating. But, since I can't seem to access all the items anyway, I guess it doesn't matter much except to make repairs and weapons.  I really wanted to make a pretty little "town", though. :(

I have assumed - not playing so as not to risk my fort - that you have to earn them the way you did last time - by battling.

Happy New Year!

I am so glad that so many games are back. The tree and the wreath are before i played DC and also the gingerbread house so i can do something new. And i am still happy with my Snow Fort!

To everyone not seeing any new ressources: Go get experience and ressources to build one Magi Dragon Statue! With the ability from the Magi you will get an area of effect to collect all the ressources and under that field from the Magi you will be able to see all the ressources be it parcels or snow, tree stumps, rocks... whatever else there is.
Because some ressources are hard to see (i look at you tiny piles of snow near white decoration not on wide open space) or behind a wall, tree, statue, basically anything bigger then the ressource behind it!
Magi statue has no cooldown!

I do love to solve the hard tetris games again and play that Mana game again. Both are so good!

Edited by Tigerkralle

I'm for sure not getting new ones. I know where my empty spots are. But maybe I'm not getting new ones because I have several I left there as deco. Like the presents, the little crystal clusters, the bushes that are slightly greener, a little pile of snow, etc. 

Edit: my bad, it's because they won't land on top of the chess tiles - I'd used the white squares everywhere to mimic snow and now, a year later, had forgotten that wasn't the bare ground. I deleted one and got a rock in a few minutes :P

Edited by Laura-Borealis
brain cell

5 hours ago, tjekan said:

I love the holiday cooking game a ridiculous amount--i have made two of everything and plenty of extras--but even I am ready for this to be done. The endlessly dropping ingredients are really starting to get in the way of my doing anything else. Time to say goodbye, holiday oven!

XD Me too! I had a naked chicken following me around for quite awhile until it landed on top of a link I needed to click. I just have no need for more ingredients at this point, so I am leaving them there until they get in my way. I am still enjoying the tetris and the mana alchemy, though!