TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Just now, StormBirdRising said:

How did you make the cheese? I made boiling water and plain dough. And also a container of yeast popped up on my scroll. But my recipe cards are blank.

Just prep the milk lol

1 minute ago, scyther said:

Just prep the milk lol

Thx. I just got cocoa beans that popped up, maybe I can make chocolate milk. 😆

The non-blank recipe cards seem to have disappeared. I only have blank ones now.

Yay!!! I can finally fix my awful Christmas tree! I've had ornaments hanging out in "limbo" off my tree for years. It always drove me crazy!

Are we supposed to gather recipes the same way as ingredients? It seems like that may be what's supposed to happen, at least for the 'red star' recipes, but I haven't seen a single one?

I hope this new breed has the colors of its egg on it!

Seems like I can get extra recipes from somewhere in page. I got how to make apple slice. I have no ingredients tho.

9 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

my first complete cook is vegetable soup!

How'd you make the soup, if you don't mind me asking?

I now get the Dragon Cave error page whenever I try to prepare anything.

Seems like maybe I should wait until all the possibly-glitches are worked out before getting too frustrated at the game, lol. That's the bad thing about being here right at the start of holiday events, they always seem to have some serious bugs the first few hours.

2 minutes ago, unofficially0fficial said:

How'd you make the soup, if you don't mind me asking?

Put boiling water and vegetables(need to be collected) in oven.

1 minute ago, sh20000sh said:

Put boiling water and vegetables(need to be collected) in oven.

Thanks man, first 2 candy of the event. 😁 

Well, I found out putting meat and boiling water in the oven makes stock...which is...not actually a finished product, but part of a soup or stew?

nice to see tree decorating back, but I cannot seem to move the objects. The moving icon does appear when I click on an ornament, but when I drag, the icon changes into the circle with diagonal line icon

23 minutes ago, Thaliel said:

nice to see tree decorating back, but I cannot seem to move the objects. The moving icon does appear when I click on an ornament, but when I drag, the icon changes into the circle with diagonal line icon

I'm also having this problem now. I wasn't at first when I was on mobile, but when I came back to my computer, I couldn't move things on the tree.