TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

While I LOVE the colors of the new dragon, the Sprite is a little busy for my tastes (still isn't going to stop me from breeding more of them).

Also, apparently I can make more candy faster by making red star recipes (50 candy) than I can clearing the grid in Alchemy (49 for a full cover). Back to hunting for ingredients that aren't ice (seriously, why doesnt ice + oven card = water)

It is a very nice quality sprite and there is no question on the amount of work put into it. Having said that, it suffers from a general busyness that makes it hard to follow the body line of the dragon itself similar to that of the Omen wyrm.

Ohhhhh!!!! The new dragon looks lovely!

I think this is the first Holiday dragon where it actually uses its name. Does that mean all the older ones will get name changes so they aren't just "Holiday Dragon (20XX)?"

Also can anyone get Mana Alchemy to work on thier phone? It refuses on mine.

And how do you remove decorations off your tree/wreath on mobile? I can add and move things around, but I can't take them off.

Oops VERY annoying feature of the cooking I just discovered. I made something (mercifully not using anything I need for later; I was just using stuff I won't need again... Vegetables; meat, GRAIN.) I went to check one of the recipes I am waiting on eggs for to see if it needed anything else. And then refreshed. And it made another batch of cabbage rolls. Do NOT refresh after making something if you don't want to waste ingredients !

do we get anything from cooking all the recipes? or is it just there to get candy only?

I'm kinda busy but I also don't want to miss out on anything unlockable, playing the mana game is easier on me since I don't have to constantly refresh and hope i get the ingredient i need.

and i am very low on fruits and vegetables to cook the easy star recipes lol 

As far as I can tell, we don't get anything. It's just fun.

I'd send you veg if I could.... Also GRAIN. As soon as I had my little oopsie, I got - MORE GRAIN !

If you can hate something at the same time as being addicted to it - I can't drag myself away from the Alchemy game, even if I don't properly understand it!

3 minutes ago, White Fox said:

I finally hit 300 of my candy! Now what??

you use them to unlock decorations for your Christmas tree and wreath

Really like the adults design and there description is loverly :) thank you to the artists, writers and of course TJ for this lovely holiday breed  

I think I've finished my wreath

https://dragcave.net/wreath/Thundercloud

Still don't like that small amount of purple, I had to use white and silver instead :c

The new dragon is just gorgeous and not white or blue, yay :D

I love that alchemy game, I'd like to play something like that when the event is over. Have anyone seen something similar in google play?

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

I think this is the first Holiday dragon where it actually uses its name. Does that mean all the older ones will get name changes so they aren't just "Holiday Dragon (20XX)?"

Nope, the first Holiday dragon to use an actual breed name was Garlands. I remember everyone getting so excited about that. Starsingers also use their name in the description-text. (I wish they'd all get 'proper' names instead of that holiday-year!)

edit: It seems the AP is taunting me. I've had a rough time this holiday finding messies in the AP, and now that it's the end and I'm running out of freezes and kind of 'done' with the holiday, now all the messies are popping up! 

Edited by HeatherMarie

So happy hoarding candy, I forgot to spend it.  What to do... what to do.... 🍬  Candy cane tea

9 hours ago, natli said:

It's a thread where you make an oath to keep your CB Aegis as they are - pacified or enraged, so they won't mess up lineages ^^

Ah. Thank you for clarifying that. I had wondered whether lineages would change if one pacified an enraged Aegis and vice versa. Now I know!

1 hour ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

I think I've finished my wreath

https://dragcave.net/wreath/Thundercloud

It's a rainbow!!!

I finally unlocked everything, then opened the door and got awarded 500 candy! LOL I hope there will be something else to spend them on!

41 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

I finally unlocked everything, then opened the door and got awarded 500 candy! LOL I hope there will be something else to spend them on!

I hope we could decorate gingerbread house and buy decorations for it for candies!

5 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Also can anyone get Mana Alchemy to work on thier phone? It refuses on mine.

And how do you remove decorations off your tree/wreath on mobile? I can add and move things around, but I can't take them off.

I was thinking the same thing about the dragon's name too... Not sure about changing the others, but its cool that this is the first that uses the breed name!

Mana Alchemy... kind of works on my phone, but the whole board can't be shown on the screen, so its pointless to try to play it when you have to scroll to see different sectors of the board. XD

Try dragging things to the very edge of the screen so they're out of bounds?

Anyone else having a problem with the alchemy game saying you've earnt the max candy for it today when you haven't earnt any candy at all today yet? The only candy i've obtained so far today is the 500 from todays door.