TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Just now, DOLPHIN232 said:

does anyone know if the ingredients are meant to pop up around the site for the baking? so far all I've been able to bake is dough

They should pop up around the site, the same way Easter eggs and Halloween treats do.

Love the cooking minigame, but so far all I've managed to do is boil water, make cheese, and get some plain dough (with help from somebody else). Maybe I'm just being impatient, but actually I find it pretty funny.

Merry Christmas everyone (and continued happy Hanukkah).  Got my limited pair and building up my numbers from years past. Have a great time everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!  Absolutely loving the idea of this year's event!  

I got my new eggs, and made dough :) I haven't seen any of the ingredients around the site at all, though. 

🎁🎄🎅HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!! 🎅🎄🎁

Do anyone have notice that the picture in the event change for everybody? my sister have a different one than me :o 
I have a beautiful one with golden horns XD

Edited by BeLovE

11 minutes ago, animetriplicate said:

They should pop up around the site, the same way Easter eggs and Halloween treats do.

hmmmm nothing's popping up for me and i've been browsing for quite awhile. maybe i'll try tomorrow on a different computer

6 minutes ago, Blood_Lugia said:

I got my new eggs, and made dough :) I haven't seen any of the ingredients around the site at all, though. 

How do you make dough? I've tried multiple combinations but just end up with a mess. 

Are the eggs still dropping? I've been on since 11:30 PM my time (or 12:30 AM DragonCave's time), and there hasn't been any egg drops.

My one first started with me havint all ingredients at 10 each and all recipes visible. Ingredients would pop every 5 minutes

Then at around 12:20AM the recipes and ingredients disappeared, leaving only a few starter ingredients enough to make dough and boiling water

No ingredient popped out since

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

How do you make dough? I've tried multiple combinations but just end up with a mess. 

Prepare eggs + flour

Is there anything else we can make with the basic ingredients so far? I made plain dough, cheese, boiling water 

1 minute ago, scyther said:

Is there anything else we can make with the basic ingredients so far? I made plain dough, cheese, boiling water 

Giant messes?

3 minutes ago, scyther said:

How did you make the cheese? I made boiling water and plain dough. And also a container of yeast popped up on my scroll. But my recipe cards are blank.

6 minutes ago, MomoScarletKaulitz said:

My one first started with me havint all ingredients at 10 each and all recipes visible. Ingredients would pop every 5 minutes

Then at around 12:20AM the recipes and ingredients disappeared, leaving only a few starter ingredients enough to make dough and boiling water

No ingredient popped out since

Same thing here!  Plus, the first couple of recipes I made with those ingredients didn't produce any canes!  

Little hiccup, I'm sure.  :)