TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I refused to spend any candy to decorate my wreath, I don't know what else I would spend it on but guess I'm hoarding it. XD

@Emerald01 yours is looking great so far! Could you maybe tag me when you post the finished version? I'd like to see... 

What do you have to do to get to make a gingerbread house? 

Is there some kind of requirement to get the red star recipes to drop, or is it random like the more common recipes? I know I can look them up and craft them directly, but I was under the impression that all the recipes could show up.

Just now, Aqub said:

What do you have to do to get to make a gingerbread house? 

If you mean in the recipes... a LOT of sugar.

10 hours ago, bloodyneptune said:

Well it was a decade ago we decorated those trees, Id assume most people weren't that attached to an online tree we decorated ten entire years ago.

I missed out on the original decorating (I had an account, but think I was offline enjoying the holidays...). But if I had a 10-year-old tree, I think I'd see it like a little time capsule. Maybe some people want to preserve their Whovian phase. :P

Also, has anyone else been getting more sugar lately? Not sure if the RNG is just being more favorable or if someone saw all the complaints and upped its drop rate. I was able to make a gingerbread house and I still have a whopping 3 sugars.

Edited by cbussiere

I need eggs and more sugar.... And milk apparently. I thought  I had some.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I need eggs and more sugar.... And milk apparently. I thought  I had some.

Wish I could send you some of my 22... :P

I have been noticing more sugar, still not very often but more than yesterday! I currently have 4, and that's after making a couple things using sugar.

22 hours ago, olympe said:

Well, at least we can boil water without making a mess. ;) 

That's what I thought!!! But if you don't click on the right blank card, it WILL make a mess. :P  Leave it to me! I always thought my Dad was the only one who couldn't boil water. LOL  🥃🤣

@Feral71 Well, I've managed to spill more than my fair share of water (=mess) in RL, so I'm not about to judge you. ;) 

Updated my WREATH!  Tagging @Aqub as requested.  It's not like the picture I wanted to recreate, but I kind of had to go with the flow of the image I was using as filling.  I think the mane is a little busy because I was trying different things.  I think it will get better once I have more things unlocked that I can work with. Some things worked surprisingly well, while others worked surprisingly poorly.  

I am still not finding sugar, which is annoying, but I did manage to create the gingerbread house.  I would like to complete the cooking collection, so I'm going to need lots more sugar!

I thought it would be nice if we could simple make ice using the prep recipe card and water. That would give you at least one foolproof recipe.

Well, apple slices are pretty foolproof. Prep card and fruit.

50 minutes ago, Lagie said:

If you mean in the recipes... a LOT of sugar.

OH it's a recipe... thanks! If only I could get the recipe for it... :lol:

8 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

Updated my WREATH!  Tagging @Aqub as requested.  It's not like the picture I wanted to recreate, but I kind of had to go with the flow of the image I was using as filling.  I think the mane is a little busy because I was trying different things.  I think it will get better once I have more things unlocked that I can work with. Some things worked surprisingly well, while others worked surprisingly poorly.  

Wow, that's really cool!

On 12/24/2019 at 10:14 PM, Syiren said:

Merry Christmas everyone! Already got one of the new eggs. I'm loving it and I love the code too! lol

Merry Christmas Syiren and a Happy New Year to you! I'm loving the new eggs. LOL Did you get my message BTW? 😆    

18 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

I thought it would be nice if we could simple make ice using the prep recipe card and water. That would give you at least one foolproof recipe.

Well, you can use the oven card and water to create boiling water. Can't get much more foolproof than that.

Just now, Aqub said:

Wow, that's really cool!

It's also a game, but that one's probably behind one of the other doors that we haven't reached yet.

and...

Spoiler

406242543_2019cabbageroll.jpg.a394156276835ba871f4cd8087a5720c.jpg

Cabbage rolls, it is!

19 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well, apple slices are pretty foolproof. Prep card and fruit.

But what if you use the oven card?  If we could make ice, then water could be used with either card. See what I mean?  It's only foolproof if there is no way for it to become a mess. LOL

8 minutes ago, Sashimi said:

That is beautiful, @Emerald01!

Thank you so much!  It still has a ways to go, I think.

6 minutes ago, Aqub said:

Wait, I lost track. Which thing do you want the recipe for? 😆

EDITED to add: MY TREE!

Edited by Emerald01

Dear God I now have 13 yeasts.... and 12 grain. I'd use the grain - but I need my fruit for other stuffs...

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

Dear God I now have 13 yeasts.... and 12 grain. I'd use the grain - but I need my fruit for other stuffs...

Cabbage rolls... no fruit required. :P

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I already mentioned we'd need a recipe for beer XD

Has anyone bred holidays near the end of their breeding time? Just wondering how close we are to the end of the wall although I hope it'll last for a while longer.

Edited by bonvoyage

Just now, bonvoyage said:

Has anyone bred holidays near the end of their breeding time? Just wondering how close we are to the end of the wall although I hope it'll last for a while longer.

This was the last dragon I bred - https://dragcave.net/progeny/KzamZ - about 8 p.m.