TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I really appreciate having a chance to get a Christmas Tree, since I missed that event when it was new. :)

Honestly, though, why is it so hard to get sugar?

Also, do we have to get everything in the cooking game all over again to get to redecorate our gingerbread houses from previous years?

(I really hope one of the doors just opens up to a gingerbread house and I can forget about cooking!)

Edited by BrightStarBella

2 minutes ago, Sashimi said:

https://dragcave.net/wreath/Bamboomonkey

This is my wreath, not gonna change the base much (the female silver) but I could beautify the rest of it a bit. :3

Whoa, that's amazing! 😮I never would've thought to make a shape like that out of the ornaments, how cool! I already decorated mine pretty normally though and am probably gunna leave it as is, haha.

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yaaayyy it's the wreath decorating! I'm much more interested in re-doing my wreath than my tree. I really wish there was a 'clear' or 'start over' or something, instead of having to take off every little thing one by one. 

. . . how do we delete stuff?

ETA: oh, we drag it offscreen

Edited by GuesssWho

Thank you!

My silver is based on the older sprite, though. ^^

@GuesssWho just drag it over to the black space and it should disappear.

I have collected a lot of sugar, so let's make those sugary treats I couldn't make yesterday!

Edited by Sashimi

Has this question been answered already? Do we really have to destroy the beautiful wreath, tree, house, fort etc that we've put so much love and energy into just to play the games again? Who thought THAT was a good idea? I spent entire weeks on these things and love them, and this year I'm just sitting around sad there's nothing to do. Why can't we have another whatever we decorate to play with? This is so depressing. Or have I missed the place where we go for fresh canvases? I was really looking forward to these, these games were the best  and I would spend hours playing again but I dont want to alter what I have worked so hard on already. Do we need to make another account to get to play again?

I have counted all the basic ingredients we need in order to cook all the 40 star recipes once, i'll post it here in case anyone needs it.

Fruit 20      Water 10

Yeast 7      Flour 24

Eggs 39     Milk 19

Sugar 30    Cocoa Beans 6

Ice 11         Spices 10

Herbs 7      Mushrooms 5

Nuts 6        Poultry 2

Meat 9       Vegetables 12

Grain 3

sometimes I wish we had an ingredient trade system just to get the ingredients i'm missing RNG is not kind to me :(

I feel that some of the normal recipes that require more ingredients should rewards us with more candy points, chocolate needs 4 ingredients but we are only awarded with 10 points which feels kinda

unfair since i'm struggling to meet the 300 daily quota.

I wonder if we still can get the pumpkin pie badge for those who missed the event when it first released.

by the way, i'm not complaining or anything, this is just my random thoughts i'm actually having fun XD 

I'm waiting on more flour, sugar, and milk to pop up and otherwise somehow have 13 poultry and 11 meat. I'm about to open a butcher shop over here XD
EDIT: I shouldn't have said anything... I just got another poultry 😂

Edited by Silverwatermist

1 hour ago, saltywench said:

Has this question been answered already? Do we really have to destroy the beautiful wreath, tree, house, fort etc that we've put so much love and energy into just to play the games again? Who thought THAT was a good idea? I spent entire weeks on these things and love them, and this year I'm just sitting around sad there's nothing to do. Why can't we have another whatever we decorate to play with? This is so depressing. Or have I missed the place where we go for fresh canvases? I was really looking forward to these, these games were the best  and I would spend hours playing again but I dont want to alter what I have worked so hard on already. Do we need to make another account to get to play again?

Yes we do. TJ answered for the tree "You only have one tree" and I assume the same applies to the wreath. I think it WILL help people who got caught up in the glitches at the time - I know several who saved a mess just as it all went down... I also know someone who is aching for our rooms to be available, as hers went REALLY weird at the last minute and as I recall the bed is blocking  the door. I'm ;lucky as none of my stuff borked, so I am cooking up a storm instead.

Thank you Fuzzbucket for clearing that up! I'm so glad for everyone who had something go wrong! Happy Holidays everyone!

2 hours ago, saltywench said:

Well it was a decade ago we decorated those trees, Id assume most people weren't that attached to an online tree we decorated ten entire years ago. I spent a lot of time decorating my actual tree every year, too, but I don't carefully put it in a special Tree Closet so nothing gets altered. I just took a screenie of the old one and tried something new, its not like I was going and looking at the thing on a daily basis. It was fun the first time, I was proud of it, but I made it a decade ago and Im having fun trying some new ideas I've had since then. I haven't talked to anyone who isn't enjoying it, so a lot of people thought it was a good idea.
Plus the people that haven't been here for ten years are getting a chance to decorate a tree or wreath. If you don't want to change the tree, play the baking game until one of the other six events still to come get revealed. Personally I can't wait for(hopefully) the fort and house to be available again to try something new.

Edited by bloodyneptune

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Colour me sentimental 413471624.jpg

I tried to make my gingerbread house a Tardis during my hardcore Whovian phase. Oh god, I cannot wait until I can remove that from existence and try something new xD

2 hours ago, Silverwatermist said:

I'm waiting on more flour, sugar, and milk to pop up and otherwise somehow have 13 poultry and 11 meat. I'm about to open a butcher shop over here XD
EDIT: I shouldn't have said anything... I just got another poultry 😂

HAHAHAHAHA... YOU ARE THE BEST :) I will open market with bio fruit and bio vegetable and will trade my income for unhealthy sugar :D

Can I interest you in yeast ? That's healthy too. And cocoa beans. I have ELEVEN. And 8 grain.

I just saw these replies and laughed and it made we want to refresh for another ingredient.... guess what it was? I'm up to 15 poultry now 🤣

Send sugar. Also spices. With spices I can do the house, at least.

OK and now I just got three four poultry in a row....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I keep getting **** Cocoa Beans I can't do anything with since I don't get anything else to use them with.. This cooking drop RNG is so bad I couldn't even make 300 candy the first day -.-  Really dislike the event this year I hope the old ones stay as they are not that we reset the house decorating and forts or whatever will come in the next days :wacko:

14 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OK and now I just got three four poultry in a row....

I think there's a poultry curse. New suggestion for everybody: only talk about poultry if you need it! Then maybe you'll actually get it like we are right now instead of the chicken fairy sending it all to us 😂
EDIT: Right after posting this I just got another one!! This doesn't even sound believable at this point!

Edited by Silverwatermist

Ok, so if we get to make the snow fort again, if I don't open the "minigame" my fort doesn't get destroyed?

I really don't want to do it all over again

OK let's talk about sugar and spices. I NEED both !

If we don't choose to redo things, they stay as they were.

OMG but someone might choose to destroy mine anyway ? OUCH !

I am sad. I thought maybe it was fixed. Yam-Stuffed Mushrooms are indeed borked - did it all right and like others got a giant mess.

Edited by Fuzzbucket