TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

You can find them all in the Wiki.  Just scroll a bit down that page.

Ah, then my phone was being a pain in the butt earlier and not loading images. Thanks 

Edited by ShorahNagi

@olympe I could do the link, but then it would only show one tree!  Since I can't settle on a design, I made a ton and copied them into Photoshop and then put them on Imgur. I only just found the spoiler button, so I'll drop them in here. :)

Spoiler

aSH7d6i.jpgkLBoFXn.jpgG7M2b3e.jpgH2xQP6S.jpgTNhxu4U.jpgs934xiO.jpgqnsBzjK.jpgA12uYN7.jpgDQAPQy9.jpgqWsABfo.jpgnjAp9lO.jpg0yr32bV.jpgeQTVX3R.jpgKcYDDal.jpg705fjOr.jpgqV6FGe4.jpg

4 hours ago, olympe said:

I guess the gingerbread house and wreath decorating are two games I'm not going to participate much in. I like mine the way they are - although my wreath could make do with a little beautifying in some small places.

But judge for yourself: Rudolph in a wreath

And: My gingerbread house

Oh my goodness that wreath!! That must've taken a lot of work, wow! 

I *finally* got *one* sugar, after getting pretty much everything else a bajillion times today... eggs, flour, herbs, water, and yeast I all have 8 each. 12 grains, and 13 mushrooms! 

edit: Okay now I'm really mad. Before I left for work this morning I got a sugar and made sweet dough (I even posted about it), as a first step to making a gingerbread house. Now I go to use that sweet dough to make gingerbread, and it's not there!! Where the heck did my sweet dough go?? I know for a fact I didn't use it for anything. I'm stupid. My mistake.

Edited by HeatherMarie

1 minute ago, Corseiss said:

Is it possible to give ingredients to another person? 

We wish!  So many of us are short of things like sugar and eggs!

Today, not 2 minutes ago, for the first time.....

I found vegetables.

(As someone that keeps a real vegetable garden over 1400 square feet, I found this dryly amusing)

I have tons of grain and water and yeast and there's no recipe for beer. *snif*

I wish we could click on a little present or something and get 5 random ingredients. Surely there's a present graphic from a past event that tj can use

26 minutes ago, Dragon Mage said:

Today, not 2 minutes ago, for the first time.....

I found vegetables.

(As someone that keeps a real vegetable garden over 1400 square feet, I found this dryly amusing)

Haha I had the exact opposite experience, currently have 9 vegetables but in real life I very rarely eat them at all.

I made my gingerbread house, finally. I don't know why but that was like the one starred recipe that I really really wanted to make.

I've got Eggnog, a couple Meat Pies, and a Casserole that can't be used to make anything else. Does anyone know if there would be a reason to not "make a mess" with the dead-end recipes to get the extra 5 candies?

finally I can decorate my wreath since I missed it that year, no more error 404 for me yay :D 

Yaaayyy it's the wreath decorating! I'm much more interested in re-doing my wreath than my tree. I really wish there was a 'clear' or 'start over' or something, instead of having to take off every little thing one by one. 

1 hour ago, Astreya said:

I have tons of grain and water and yeast and there's no recipe for beer. *snif*

I myself was wondering, how can there be a fruitcake recipe with no RUM!? Sacrilege! 

47 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Haha I had the exact opposite experience, currently have 9 vegetables but in real life I very rarely eat them at all.

I made my gingerbread house, finally. I don't know why but that was like the one starred recipe that I really really wanted to make.

Of course, soon as I said that, they started dropping all over!! I'm now at 5 vegetables. If only sugar had such a drop rate. I have literally everything to make my gingerbread house.... except sugar. EVERYTHING. 

I'm glad that we can spend the candy on something else beside the tree. I'm happy that I can finally decorate the wreath since I wasn't able to do it the year it originally came out.

Recipe cards themselves finally started dropping! I have yet to get a single piece of meat other than poultry, however

showing off my decoration *^*

9E7158D7-4057-4110-8E3B-E8DEC4399343.jpeg

2DB77383-AC16-4B01-AC95-AF292E775E72.jpeg

My wreath is still not great, but man, it's so much better than it used to be. Glad to have finally had a chance to update it. 

I do wish we'd get another minigame, though - I never cared for the cooking one and it's getting a bit frustrating having no other way to earn candy than to sit around and hope for RNG to give me something useful to use. 

So many cocoa beans. X_X 11 so far and counting. It would be nice to get some other than cocoa beans.

Not sure, but I hope we can!

Gah, I need more sugar! It's the one ingredient not dropping for me enough.