TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Quickly got a pair of new eggs and have started baking! Thanks, TJ, Spriters, and players! Happy Holidays!

I caught an egg on Christmas Day, on Christmas Day, on Christmas Day. I caught an egg on Christmas Day, on Christmas Day in the morning!

Happy holidays altogether! 🙂

What nice eggs and a fantastic idea with the Advent Calender. Thank you very much! ^-^

8 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

Fingers crossed for an eastern or a wyrm. The eggs look really cool and have a neat description.

ALL the fingers crossed for a non-western.

As my new new release tradition demands: don't be a western, don't be a western, don't be a western!

the egg descrip gives me Chinese New Year vibes so my fingers are crossed for this too!

Thank you for these and Merry Christmas!

I'm glad it's a three day hunting. I'm still scroll locked and still need a day to open egg slots.

What I'm taking from this is that I can finally fix my Wreath, probably tomorrow. My ribbon went badly askew on it when it got saved at the end of the 2011 event and it's been low key bugging me ever since. Really this is the best gift.

Merry Christmas all!

A little lost on how to earn new candy. And for cooking, are ingredients actually supposed to pop up around the site?

Merry Christmas everyone! Already got one of the new eggs. I'm loving it and I love the code too! lol

how do i decorate the tree? the ornament is stuck in the top left corner of the image, i can't drag it

HAPPHOLIDAYS🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅

MERRCHRISTMAS🎄🎄🎅🎅

Anyone know if changing one's tree this year also changes the saved one from 2010? I really want to keep my original one!

"Well, I'm scroll-locked at the moment... But I won't be soon! Happy holidays and Merry Christmas, everyone! Always glad to see a new addition to the game!"

Just now, casprrr said:

Anyone know if changing one's tree this year also changes the saved one from 2010? I really want to keep my original one!

Yes. You only have one tree, but you can update it if you choose.

2 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Yes. You only have one tree, but you can update it if you choose.

Thank you, TJ. Guess I'll leave mine alone.

does anyone know if the ingredients are meant to pop up around the site for the baking? so far all I've been able to bake is dough

I can't wait to see what this egg ends up as--my fingers are crossed for a Wingless, personally. Is anyone else having trouble with the doors on mobile?