TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

awww love the hatchlings and their colors! ❤️

my tree will not be decorated anew, it carries too much memories^^

Eggs seem to hide from me... 😕

Nonetheless, the event is lots of fun. I read about the Christmas tree decoration and now I can do it myself. :)

Edited by LostFate
Forget to write about the fun and don't want to double post.

1 hour ago, evinin said:

I opened the second door and it is giving me a choice between two things but I cannot select either?

Edit: I was able to figure it out, my bad.

Any hints?

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

The AP no longer changes egg times, so just a matter of doing the math of egg age vs the cave clock to figure out if day or night.  If the questionable one is a hatchling use breed sort to see if it lands with your rosy winged or blue winged solstices.

You can also use https://leviathan.thorngale.net/solstice-colour.php ❤️ (though I did just notice a bug in it - it was off by one hour >_< oops. Fixed!).

18 minutes ago, DogLover said:

Any hints?

It should've been credited to your account automatically, no need to click. You may need to reload to see it.

9 hours ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Photo (super bad quality, I took a photo of the screen with my phone bc I quickly wanted to tell a friend the event had started).

door_mini.PNG

Thank you Fly-By-Night

1 hour ago, sh20000sh said:

Flour comes too rarely for me, ugh...

I haven't had flour, eggs or sugar in hours. I'm so annoyed that I wasted all my starter ingredients on messes. I feel like they should up the ratio of more common ingredients. :(

1. Elsas's Door Frozen

2 - Doctor Who

3 - Random Door

4 - Boo´s Door Monster Inc.

5 - Who knows 😋

6 - Doors of Moria, LOTR

7 - Sherlock Holmes

8 - Harry Potter

Those where my doors so Merry Christmas! And I can't wait to see the adults!

2 hours ago, evinin said:

I opened the second door and it is giving me a choice between two things but I cannot select either?

Edit: I was able to figure it out, my bad.

Lucky you. To me, the door is closed. It offers a "random decorating set" for 500 candy, which I don't have. 😕 

olympe - they are already credited to your account. Look at your tree page and you can unlock more lines now by spending them.

And you will see one of the sets is already available to you. (Mine is the blue lot.)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 minute ago, olympe said:

Lucky you. To me, the door is closed. It offers a "random decorating set" for 500 candy, which I don't have. 😕 

Or did we get both? 

I suddenly have like 800 candy, so I think I got the 500.

:lol: But do you want to change your tree ? I don' !

@Fuzzbucket My last tree was a mess, all the decor on top of each other, don't know how it ended up that way in the end of the event. So I'm happy to change that! :D

Never saw yours - but olympe's is lovely. (And so is mine, by my standards !)

You haven't seen my old tree yet, with all the dragon and bird toppers on it. I actually used the dragon toppers as candle holders...

Fingers crossed we get to re-do our houses from 2016. I didn't do much with mine and there's a piece of furniture sticking through a wall 😄

There are 40 possible red star dishes/ingredients that can be made.

Red star recipes cannot be discovered, even if you know the ingredients you'll need the recipe card to make them.

Recipes with a red star in the upper right corner function as raffle tickets for the site-wide raffle. To qualify, users have to gather the recipe and make the dish.

Question about this from the wiki, where does one find such a card? I've not yet come across them anywhere?

Just now, Merenwen said:

Red star recipes cannot be discovered, even if you know the ingredients you'll need the recipe card to make them.

Recipes with a red star in the upper right corner function as raffle tickets for the site-wide raffle. To qualify, users have to gather the recipe and make the dish.

Question about this from the wiki, where does one find such a card? I've not yet come across them anywhere?

I used a blank card to make recipes I had the ingredients for (like smothered meat) but didn't yet have the actual card for, and it worked.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

I used a blank card to make recipes I had the ingredients for (like smothered meat) but didn't yet have the actual card for, and it worked.

But we can just find those also?

4 minutes ago, Merenwen said:

That doesn't seem to be true this time, though it was in the original. If you have the ingredients and make them with a blank card you can make any of them.

Recipe cards show up the same as ingredients.

thanks for the info, will try to make something. know I won't win but would like to get a raffle tickets at least by getting a red star card...

unless that part is wrong too.....