TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Did everyone else banner change when they opened the new door? I had yulebuck/candycane now mines silver 

TJ's codes! A Festivus for the rest of us! Happy Festivus to everyone! 

Finally finished breeding my holiday dragons, 10 min before midnight cave time. It's a Festivus miracle!

Seems like mobile users are all having trouble decorating the tree, personally not even requesting a desktop site works - ornaments won’t drag around

I’m very excited for the next doors, I wonder whether there’ll be another minigame so I’m saving my candy canes

5 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Did everyone else banner change when they opened the new door? I had yulebuck/candycane now mines silver 

I have the Holly banner now, but it changed before I opened the door. maybe it changes every day?

The only doors I recognised are the Tardis, Moria, Sherlock and Platform 9 and three quarters.

@MessengerDragon, i was refering to this door, it looks like undertale toriel's face and the colours remind me of undertale .-.

Screenshot_2019-12-26-13-31-02.png

Edited by Corseiss

That's the doors of Moria, silly. Lord of the Rings.

ETA: Jinx :D

Edited by GuesssWho

I love the hatchlings! :D They're so cute! I can't wait to see them all grown up.

Happy Holidays, Dragoncavers!

This new dragon is cute.  And I think I might have already picked a name for him, though I'm holding out until I know more about the adults.

I'm also excited about the return of the baking game!  Even though I haven't been able to make anything yet.

The new hatchling looks so amazing. It reminds me of a Christmas flower.

I have a ton of recipes but apparently I'm missing some key ingredients because I can't make anything but plain dough... :D

Edited by Sashimi

1 hour ago, MessengerDragon said:

I'm also stumped by the top corners and the bottom-right door, assuming that they're all references.

Spoiler

ubmyizH.jpg

artworks-000237866231-tz9h48-t500x500.jp

Bottom right appears to be a reference to the Extra Stage from Touhou 16.

38 minutes ago, Asharah said:

Enough with the nuts &  mushrooms! I need more eggs, sugar & spice!

I'll trade you my eggs for your nuts, I have yet to find them. I could use some sugar and spice, too. 

Playing this makes me want to play Overcooked!

And yes, Feral71, these new holiday dragons appear to be same gender only.

thank you purpledragonclaw. and I kow what you meant about finding the ingredietns, ou always see to get the recipe when you don't have all the ingredients, sorry abosut my spelling, my sleeping meds are kicking in. :P

ooooooooooooooo, I haven't gotten to the garland yet. :P That looks really good!!

How far down IS the garland? 

Edited by Feral71

12 minutes ago, Feral71 said:

ooooooooooooooo, I haven't gotten to the garland yet. :P That looks really good!!

How far down IS the garland? 

Gold and Silver are 1 apart, they are the 4th and 5th slots from the bottom!

How do we know whether an AP-grabbed Solstice will be rosy or blue?  Or is there no way to tell?

Also, I managed to rescue from the AP one of my own previously auto-abandonned Solstice eggies...XD  That has happened before durring a holiday (I forget which one/which egg though), too! XD

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

The AP no longer changes egg times, so just a matter of doing the math of egg age vs the cave clock to figure out if day or night.  If the questionable one is a hatchling use breed sort to see if it lands with your rosy winged or blue winged solstices.

edit:  breed sort will NOT help to figure out an egg.

edit2:  I might be wrong on the eggs with sort.  I just grabbed a 4 day solstice egg from AP so it would certainly be night wing.  Flipped to breed sort and it sits with my rosy wings and the day egg I bred earlier is sitting with the blue wings.

Edited by Dracaena

I opened the second door and it is giving me a choice between two things but I cannot select either?

Edit: I was able to figure it out, my bad.

Edited by evinin
Update

oh my i just keep getting new recipes but almost none Ingredients😂happy but i can't do anything