Sazandora

ANSWERED:2019-bred holiday not on cooldown as soon as it grew up

I had some second-gen Holidays grow up today, and as per usual they were all on cooldown like all newly-grown Holiday dragons... but for some bizarre reason, my 2G Starsinger was not on cooldown and I was able to immediately breed a 3G with her. I don't think this is supposed to be happening since all my other Holidays bred and grown this year were not breedable as soon as they grew up.

Edited by Sazandora

This was noted on the discord, I believe it's a glitch. Patience while we sort it out ^^

I'm not a member in the DC Discord group so I thought I was the first to notice this. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :D

Does this mean there will be important info on the Discord not on the forum ? That would be annoying. I'm not the only one who dislikes Discord...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

50 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Does this mean there will be important info on the Discord not on the forum ? That would be annoying. I'm not the only one who dislikes Discord...

Oh no not at all, just that users reported seeing it in discord first! It wasn't that much sooner.

Out of pure curiosity, how come some glitch 3G Starsingers were deadlined just a few minutes ago while other people still have theirs in the regular condition? :rolleyes:

Im wondering if they are deadlined as you can’t click the dragon, as if they died ages ago. Im sure you can see the Dead dragons page when you click it normally. 

Not in this case. The deadlined eggs have no links to their actual parents. They show as deceased but aren't the actual linked parents. (you can't get on their page by clicking the "deceased" part, not sure how to explain) The eggs don't show on their parents' offspring page either.

Edited by Soulsborne

How strange. I get what you mean, the link just says lineage 0 or something like that. I wonder if there are any more eggs like these about? 

And now I want to know if it's okay to trade or give away these glitch eggs.

EDIT: The egg properly shows up as bred when adding my stuff into Allure of Neglected Dragons.

Edited by Sazandora

8 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

And now it shows up as a CB in Valley Sherwood!

Dragon Cave - Fake CB Glitchsinger.png

3 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

How strange. I get what you mean, the link just says lineage 0 or something like that. I wonder if there are any more eggs like these about? 

2 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

And now I want to know if it's okay to trade or give away these glitch eggs.

They behave exactly the same as any other egg/dragon with dead parents. That sounds more like a bug with Valley Sherwood.