Sign in to follow this  
prpldrgnfr

ANSWERED:Snow Angel Glitch

As mentioned in the TLQ, Snow Angels with the necessary views are not growing up at the 4D mark like they should.

Mine also refuses to grow up while other breeds with the same amount of time and less stats are adults now.

Edited by rinoa26

I wish we could ward hatchies.... I think I might hide her for a bit and see if TJ fixes it.

In case not, and as she should be all growed up by now, I hope he will reinstate any who die, so for the record: https://dragcave.net/lineage/AFacC has been properly cared for and should LIVE !

Just checked on my hatchies and I have two slots not freeing up because these guys won't grow up despite having about the same stats as my Prize dragons and therefor WAY more than my old Tricolour babies

I've gone ahead and hidden mine now, as well.

I've hidden mine now, as well. I had taken them out of the ERs but somehow they ended up getting another 5,000 views. I really want those scroll slots back. 🤨

Editing to add: Definitely still happening. The ERs of every fan site are packed with Snow Angels who won't grow up.

Edited by Ardath Rekha

Just logged in to report this. I have a snow angel at 3 days 16 hours which was in the ER overnight and it is now at 15,974  views, is sick, and not growing up. I hope it doesn't die. 😕 I have hidden it now, but PM me if somebody bug-fixing needs a look at it.

I had taken my one out of all hatcheries I had her in 2 hours ago and she is fine, just refuses to grow to adulthood.

Yikes! Thankfully don't have snow angel lines this year (and close friends don't seem to, either, except one bab' which is at 5d 10h right now, so not yet affected).

I realise this probably won't make a huge difference, but I've closed my hatchery tabs for now, so I don't make the ER problem for the snow angels worse.

@Kaini FYI, you can look at Allure of NDs if you want to see the problem in action.

51 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

@Kaini FYI, you can look at Allure of NDs if you want to see the problem in action.

Thank you, and thank you for your patience, will poke 😆

I'm hearing reports they're now growing up the wrong colour?

edit: just to clarify in terms of numbers, the reports I was hearing were from Soulsborne XD

Edited by FiveSix

Yep, I have gold winged CBs and just had a 2G grow up tricolour: proof

/edit: In case it's not obvious - please fix this at some point otherwise all of this year's lineages are useless (to me)

Edited by Soulsborne

Thank you @TJ09 for fixing.

My one grew up in the right colour (solid goldwings).

Wow. Kinda makes me wish we could get all the Snow Angel colors on our scrolls without having to be locked into just one... things just keep getting crazier and crazier. :blink:

Wow! I just got on to see that my Snow Angel baby did in fact grow up, with gorgeous gold wings! I got temporarily very excited by this. XD I admit I kinda wish she had stuck around ...

Now she is back to her "normal" white wings. But seeing gold wings on my scroll was very, very exciting! :wub: I don't think I got a screenshot. 

ETA: I did manage a screenshot!!  It is from my phone, so it will be a little small. NOTE:  The baby now has white wings again. The gold wings are gone. 

t64sLfZ.jpg

Edited by SkyWolf25
Replaced image upon request