Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WinterNightshade

Hi! (Redone)

Ahhh I messed up with the last one, so here's another introduction! Hi I'm WinterNightshade, but y'all can call me Winter or Night. I came across the game through Flight Rising actually from another user and got sucked into the game. I'm still kind of confused with the game mechanics, but i'll get it eventually! I hope that in the future we can be friends.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:44 PM, WinterNightshade said:

Ahhh I messed up with the last one, so here's another introduction! Hi I'm WinterNightshade, but y'all can call me Winter or Night. I came across the game through Flight Rising actually from another user and got sucked into the game. I'm still kind of confused with the game mechanics, but i'll get it eventually! I hope that in the future we can be friends.

Welcome to DC, @WinterNightshade^_^ When I was new, I had a mentor who greatly helped me in learning the game. If you find you need assistance, they are awesome at answering all sorts of questions.

If you'd like one, you can ask for a mentor here:

You'll find egg fan sites and other stuff in my signature. :) (If you are on a phone, you can view forum signatures in desktop mode.)

Enjoy DC! :nyan: