Honesta

DUPLICATE:Need Old Christmas Dragons!

Hello! I actually joined DC years and years ago but stopped playing because life. I don't 100% remember how this works but I do have one dragon that can teleport, which I believe isn't enough? Any way...

I'm looking for the following Holiday Dragons:

1. Solstice
  2. Mistletoe
  3. Aegis
  4. Snow Dragon
  5. Garland

I already bred my Christmas dragons because I wasn't thinking, but I do have some eggs I can offer if you don't mind helping me learn this process all over again! I have:

1. Yulebuck
  2. Snow Angel
  3. Ribbon Dancer
  4. Winter Magi
  5. Wrapping Wing

I can't remember how to check which generation, but I believe the eggs of the Ribbon Dancer, Winter Magi, and Wrapping wing may be Gen 2? If it matters. Please let me know if you are interested and if we can work something out! Thank you!

Hi ya!  You might be able to grab your missing eggs from the new Holidays biome of the cave.  On any egg that is bred, you should see a link to "View Lineage", and then you can see exactly what generation you're working with.

There's a Holiday Dragon Trading thread. I don't have the link, offhand, but it's right up here at the top as of about 30 seconds ago.  Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. Good luck!

Em

10 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

Hi ya!  You might be able to grab your missing eggs from the new Holidays biome of the cave.  On any egg that is bred, you should see a link to "View Lineage", and then you can see exactly what generation you're working with.

There's a Holiday Dragon Trading thread. I don't have the link, offhand, but it's right up here at the top as of about 30 seconds ago.  Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. Good luck!

Em

Thank you so much! I used to know how all this worked but 5 years is too long for this Momma to remember. XD

I know what you mean!  I missed a whole lot, though I managed to get most of the Christmas dragons.  But I went a long time without knowing about the Holiday biomes that pop up.  So I thought that was worth noting. Enjoy! And please feel free to let me know if you need anything else!

Cheers!

Thank you for the responses, everyone! And for those in need of Holiday dragons, please remember individual trading threads are not allowed. Here is the link for the Holiday Trading thread for those who need it.

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.