perzephone

Public Apologies

I figured it might be nice to have a place to apologize (or notify) people of things you're about to do that may inconvenience other players. Like renaming popular dragons, zombifying dragons or experimenting on eggs, 'poaching', that sort of thing.

I'll start with mine:

I'm apologizing in advance to all of the holders of my lineages & dragon offspring for all the renaming I'm about to do. If you've incorporated some of my names into your lineage naming schemes, I'm about to mess that all up.

I named most of my dragons so long ago that renaming them is a burden. But I feel like I've misappropriated a lot of other languages & cultures, especially indigenous ones. I'm going to be fixing a lot of that over the next few weeks. (I'm on winter break between semesters & need something to do so I may as well get this over with).

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, simply because... well, there's no need to apologize for playing the game!

Zombifying, Neglecting, name changes etc are all just part of the game, and everyone is free to play as they wish. No need to feel bad about these actions - they are there for a reason!

(With the exception of insensitive or vulgar names of course - just as a general reminder, please report any names that are vulgar, sexual, or hateful toward a person or group of people to a moderator)

Here is a thread for discussing neglected dragons!

And here's one for zombies!