Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slumbering

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀɪɴɢ Eɴᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇ Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ! ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀɪɴɢ Eɴᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇ Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ!  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Is the title an overkill for a simple introduction? Possibly.
Am I gonna use it anyway? Absolutely!

★ ☆ ★

Hi, I'm Slumbering!  I kept on vaguely seeing DragonCave over on FlightRising(same username if you're curious) so I came over to check it out.

It seems interesting so far, still got a lot to learn ofc but I'm getting there. I guess a little about me is I'm a girl, 25, living in the west-coast of the USA (PST), always been fascinated by dragons ever since I can remember and have been on FR for over six years(wow! didn't realize it's been that long) so maybe I'll stick around here for a while too.  I'm pretty shy and quiet, tend to be more of a lurker in forums but I'll try to pop in from time to time.  Feel free to message me about anything, I won't bite.

★ ☆ ★
( If you couldn't tell, I'm all about the *aesthetics* )

Hello and welcome! I personally love the creativity with the title there. :) 

We have a Flight Rising thread you can check out if you're an FR fan as well. Enjoy the forums!

Hi, welcome to the forums and to Dragon Cave! :D Love the aesthetic of this post, very stylish lol. Everyone's nice around here so no need to be too shy! ^^

;;Aqub

Thank you, thank you!  From what I've seen so far, everyone has been pretty cool.  DC definitely has a community I can cozy up to.

Nice avatar btw, I enjoyed watching SU with my sister and we're both really looking forward to the new series.

;;sh20000sh

Thanks~

Welcome to DC, @slumbering ^_^ What a great introduction post! Love the artwork. When I was new, I had a mentor who greatly helped me in learning the game. If you find you need assistance, they are awesome at answering all sorts of questions.

If you'd like one, you can ask for a mentor here:

Have fun and enjoy DC!  :nyan: