49ER

ANSWERED:What is wrong with my signature???

Well take a look for yourself.  My forum signature is all messed up with the banners being fuzzed out and a frowny faced thingy at the bottom.  I don't know how this happened, and my banners were specially made by friends and I really like them.  Can someone help tell me how to fix this?

It's all because of the photo hosting sites.

Photobucket has changed their ToS, and they pretty much refuse service to anyone unless they get paid. That explains the first two. The last - well, tinypic is no more. Poof, gone.

Unfortunately, there's probably no way to retrieve them from the image hosting sites themselves.

I would contact your friends who made the banners and ask them to send them to you again.  Hopefully they still have them.

I doubt they do, and am not sure they even play anymore but I will try and see what I can do.  So looks like I am just going to have to delete these......bummer

Edit:  It looks like I was able to get the tiny pic one back in, but the banners are not even on my photobucket account so I have to hope they are on the artist's account.  Thanks for info everyone!

Edited by 49ER