Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opals

A new discovery

Hi there! My name is Elena, but you can call me Opal or Opals. I'm 25 years old, female (though prefer neutral pronounds), and an Interior Design major. Often, you can find me making digital art or playing casual games. Majority of those games are indie or RPGs like Stardew Valley and Mass Effect. I'm a huge nerd and love series like Star Wars, Mass Effect, and Pokemon.
I am new to Dragon Cave, so I'd love any help and advice I could get. I'd also love to make some new friends on here (if I can stay active enough). 
Pleasure to meet you all!

Hello and welcome, good luck in college! I have Stardew Valley, but haven't started it yet. I've heard it's a very soothing time sink. 

I recommend adding your dragons to fansites for the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are important because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for a dragon to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. We also have on-site threads for you to add your dragons: use this thread for your dragons, unless they're under 4 days to hatching/growing up, and then you can use this thread!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

On 11/21/2019 at 11:12 AM, Opals said:

Hi there! My name is Elena, but you can call me Opal or Opals. I'm 25 years old, female (though prefer neutral pronounds), and an Interior Design major. Often, you can find me making digital art or playing casual games. Majority of those games are indie or RPGs like Stardew Valley and Mass Effect. I'm a huge nerd and love series like Star Wars, Mass Effect, and Pokemon.
I am new to Dragon Cave, so I'd love any help and advice I could get. I'd also love to make some new friends on here (if I can stay active enough). 
Pleasure to meet you all!

Welcome to DC, Opal! ^_^ You mentioned you could use advice and help, so I thought I would mention Dragon Cave's excellent Mentoring Project. ❤️  If you find yourself with questions about Dragon Cave and how to raise your dragons,  you can find a mentor at the below link.  (I had a mentor and it was a great help to me.) 

Enjoy your time here! :nyan: