Sign in to follow this  
xarilin

Hello there!

hi! 😄

i'm pretty much brand new to DC since the halloween event happened, and i've been starting to get more and more into collecting the eggs and trying to find some unique breeds in the biomes

i've apparently had my scroll since 2017 but oof i sure haven't started playing until last month, so i'm slowly getting used to everything going on!

if anyone would be able to help with all the lingo and stuff i see especially in the trading area, i'd be super grateful 🥰

Hello and welcome! Does this thread help you with some of the lingo you see in the trading threads? If not, you can post them and I can help you! You can also PM me any questions you have!

18 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Does this thread help you with some of the lingo you see in the trading threads? If not, you can post them and I can help you! You can also PM me any questions you have!

thank you and hello!!

that post does help a lot actually, i really appreciate it!

On 11/19/2019 at 4:59 AM, xarilin said:

hi! 😄

i'm pretty much brand new to DC since the halloween event happened, and i've been starting to get more and more into collecting the eggs and trying to find some unique breeds in the biomes

i've apparently had my scroll since 2017 but oof i sure haven't started playing until last month, so i'm slowly getting used to everything going on!

if anyone would be able to help with all the lingo and stuff i see especially in the trading area, i'd be super grateful 🥰

Hi xarilin, and welcome (officially) to DC! Glad to hear you are enjoying the game! When I was new, I had a mentor who greatly helped me in learning the game. If you find you need assistance, they are awesome at answering all sorts of questions. ❤️

If you'd like one, you can ask for a mentor here:

There are some egg fan site links and other stuff in my signature. :)

Have fun! :nyan:

Sign in to follow this