OMGitsKairi

Receive Trade Notification When You Are Scroll-Locked

I did a quick search to see if a topic like this has already been created but found nothing, and I don't feel like it quite fits in with the suggestion to attach messages to trade offers, so here goes.

Have you ever tried to accept someone's offer on your trade only to discover that they are scroll-locked? My suggestion is this: the user who made the offer receives a notification that says something along the lines of "(Trade owner) tried to accept your trade offer, but you have too many eggs." (Or hatchlings. Whatever the case may be.)

This way the user making the offer can decide whether they want to make room for the item(s) in the trade, and the user who started the trade can keep it open (whether to other offers or to wait for the person offering to have space) instead of cancelling it and recreating it with a message along the lines of "(Scroll-locked person), I tried to accept your offer but you are locked!" Which I have seen done. 

(Also I tried to word the topic title as best I could but please let me know if it doesn't quite get the point across.)

Edited to add Olympe's addition from the second post:

2 hours ago, olympe said:

Can this be combined with a message to the teleport creator? Like, "The person whose trade you tried to accept now has enough room to trade with you." Because that would be really helpful, too.

Edited by OMGitsKairi

Can this be combined with a message to the teleport creator? Like, "The person whose trade you tried to accept now has enough room to trade with you." Because that would be really helpful, too.