Aniia

ANSWERED:Description Review Displaying Wrong?

I just tried to review some descriptions, and for some reason only one word of a description is displaying for me to review. I rejected the first three before I started thinking this may be a glitch, so if it is, I'm sorry to those people!

It appears on my screen as

[breed description]

[generic dragon species info]

[here there should be a user description, but it just says one word, like "fins" or "coast"]

Edited by Twimm

I just gave it a shot and got several long ones and then - as you say - a lot of single word ones. Moistly either the biome the dragon belongs in or its element.

I assumed it was typos or someone who hadn't finished their description, but I thought it was unusual to run into so many in a row.

Checking this morning, the descriptions coming up are all complete paragraphs again. :)

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Some are long ones, but some are still really short, either just the breed name or the biome name. I made the help post because I wasn't sure if these little one-word descriptions are normal en masse.

Edited by Twimm

"Normal" - you may be hitting strings from one person. I reject them all. I shall start putting "not a description" in the box.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:27 AM, Twimm said:

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Some are long ones, but some are still really short, either just the breed name or the biome name. I made the help post because I wasn't sure if these little one-word descriptions are normal en masse.

Descriptions are all user submitted. Sometimes people submit spam ones. Your best bet is to let a moderator know so we can get them out of the queue.

I've been seeing these and rejecting them.

3 hours ago, Kaini said:

Descriptions are all user submitted. Sometimes people submit spam ones. Your best bet is to let a moderator know so we can get them out of the queue.

I've been seeing these and rejecting them.

Thank you, Kaini. The queue gets backlogged ENOUGH without spammy descriptions... :(