Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anonymous

Hello! :D

Hi, I'm Magicalstars9aj! I'm new to the game and my first ever adopted dragon was a Mint Dragon! I like horses and wolves and I like drawing. I don't know what else to say really, I do like roleplays I guess. I wish everyone a good day :D

Hello and welcome! If you like RPs you might enjoy our RP forum. There's a lot to choose from, so I'm sure you'll find something you'll like. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Hello and welcome!

I just started a few days ago myself, although I used to play waaaaay back at the dawn of dragon cave about ten years ago.

Some tips:

Depending on how many dragons you own, you are allowed to have a certain number of eggs and growing dragons. Before you reach 50 dragons, you are allowed to have four eggs and up to twelve growing dragons (eggs and hatchlings) total. While you are egg-locked (stuck while you’re at your egg limit) may I suggest haunting the abandon page? If you have some time to spare you can refresh it constantly and try and grab any hatchlings that come up-this way you can maximize your growing dragons limit while your eggs slowly hatch. Grabbing eggs from here is good too, as a beginner, because you can see what they look like and they will usually hatch faster due to their reduced timers. 

I recommend placing your dragons on a hatchery site-these will help you hatch them with minimal fuss. I like using this one: http://dragonbreederscave.com/index.php?ids[]=N0ScZ&ids[]=mzDbX&page=hatcheryII&scroll=Ravenwood007%2B&add=Add+Dragons  

All you do is type the name of your scroll in (your user name) and select which eggs/hatchlings you want to enter. There’s also an ER where you can put those that are under 4 days. 

Please feel free to ask me any questions-I can probably answer most of them:) 

Happy Hatching!

Emmy