Kith

Starsinger breeding plans

Because I realized that, somehow, this didn't exist!

I plan on floret and chrono mates, but I also think they may go well with the new kohrakis. What do the rest of you think?

I'm too lazy to upload all the screenshots I have, sorry! :blush:

But I've found the following breeds do look quite nice with Starsingers (probably some newer breeds as well but I haven't thought about this for months) ->

Daydream, Nhiostrife, Winter, Gemshard (blue), Floret (gold), Diamondwing, Silver, Moonstone, Candelabra

Since everybody can only breed 2 combos themselves I'm most likely to do Gemshard (obvious reason is obvious) and Candelabra (have a nice mate waiting) myself this year :wub:

I'm still hoping for many nice AP finds though...

Edited by Soulsborne

I'm going try Coppers with Starsinger :) I thought a bronze color would look good with the white and gold, and since I don't have any CB shimmers or tinsels, copper it is! I have exactly 1 CB male brown copper 😃

I don't know what my second pair will be. Starsingers are female, so I can't use my sole CB silver. Maybe someone here will give me ideas!

Edited by Twimm

I think they would look really good with bronze Lunar Heralds. Hope I can remember to try that once the bronze window comes up again!

I do like them with the gold Floret, too.

Purplehaze! Lunar heralds! How could I forget!!!

Edited by Twimm
edited cause all caps are annoying. I was exuberant.

I was all set with green copper and blusang.

Now... the new release leaves me with the need of an impossible third CB starsinger. xD They'd look so perfect with the khoraki!

Love some of the pairings that have been posted here. Will definitly hunt the AP for some nice lineage starters. :D

I'm liking them with a lot of blue breeds - blue fire gem, aqualis, aeria gloris, aether, moonstone... Not sure which of those I'll be breeding mine with yet. Didn't think of blusang myself but I'm liking that too now I've seen it! 

I've managed to get a second gen Bronze Tinsel from starsinger as well, I'm hoping to find a mate for him in the ap!

The pale blue of Celestials look nice with them, pose goes together pretty well, and the starry theme matches! Although you got to remember that celestials have a one month cool down, so if you want to test breed them first you've gotta do it soon.

Currently torn between Celestials And Aethers.

Falconiform looks pretty nice as well, got's a bit of an edge to it.

Frostbite - similar blue, winter theme

Edited by Ripan

So many nice pairings. At first I was concerned that darker mates would overwhelm their lineage tile, but that seemed to be mostly unfounded. Do lighter breeds like Frostbite and Celestial bring out the blue in the Starsinger?

As much as I like the Starsingers, I somehow find it difficult to decide on what to breed them to.

Really like them with Aethers, so I might do that. But I also like them with Luminox. Tri-Horn looks quite nice, too.

I will probably breed one with my bronze shim, if I remember! The other perhaps a moonstone, yellow floret or frostbite :) 

@Kith I have bred with frostbite its in the image

38D1E0A3-A55B-44F7-AE32-047EF239A736.jpeg

Ah, thank you. It would seem that they do. More to think about... *rubs chin*

I'm still planning to go with Starsinger x Copper, but I wonder how they would look with Albino...

Green Coppers and Bronze Lunars are my favourite two breeds to pair with Starsingers. Bronze Shimmers and Silvers look great as well.