Queen Katherine

Fogged Eggs Dying

Hi there! I'm just curious, is it normal for fogged eggs to die? Three of my Halloween eggs became sick so I fogged them, and then the next time I checked my scroll they were dead. I always thought if they were fogged they were guaranteed to eventually get better... that's how it's always been for me until now :$

Did their time run out? If an egg's time runs out and you have them fogged, they will still die. 

Or you may have fogged them too late, sadly. I'm sorry to hear you lost them.

Fogging does not guarantee survival at all, sorry. The only thing fogging actually does is stop the egg from getting more views, which may help it to get better after awhile. If the egg already has a huge amount of views it may be too far gone to save, no matter what you do.

White Dragons can prevent your eggs from dying for 6 hours by warding them.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:37 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

White Dragons can prevent your eggs from dying for 6 hours by warding them.

White Dragons have a power now? I'm so out of the loop lmao

1 minute ago, Queen Katherine said:

White Dragons have a power now? I'm so out of the loop lmao

For about 2 and a half years now:

On 11/4/2019 at 10:00 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Fogging does not guarantee survival at all, sorry. The only thing fogging actually does is stop the egg from getting more views, which may help it to get better after awhile. If the egg already has a huge amount of views it may be too far gone to save, no matter what you do.

This, sadly. This was MY understanding that... unfortunately... fogging wouldn't save the egg if it was already too far gone. :(