cornndawg

ANSWERED:Got a rare CB egg with inappropriate code.

So I was able to snatch a Copper egg from the cave and was really proud. I went to view its profile and saw it had an inappropriate code. It's the last thing on my scroll. What do I do? It's my first copper and I don't want to kill it (I also already have a dead egg on my scroll and I don't want another.) But I also don't want an explicit word on my scroll. I think I saw somewhere that you can ask for to be given a different code, but I'm not entirely sure. Help?

You should offer the egg in the trade hub. I bet there are some people who would love to trade for it - and I guess you could even get a really good "price" for it.

You could just name it and you wouldn't really see much of the code. Otherwise, put it up for trade and ask to swap for another CB copper! There are people who would love to have that code. 

There isn't a way to request a new code for your egg, but swapping for a different egg should work. ^_^

Edit: Oops, ninja'd. XD True though, you might be able to get something better than a CB copper for that code.

Edited by Aqub

Hmm. Maybe I should ask for a magma? It's the only thing I need to summon my guardian of nature.

Then again, I might not ever get a real word code again, last time it happened to me was 2 years ago. I might just keep it.

Edited by DoritosInMyBathtub

You have at least 5 hours to think about it as you can't offer the egg before the cool down is over anyway. Why don't you try to get a CB Magma, and just keep the egg if there is no one offering what you want?

Alright, I think I'll keep it. It's a CB copper with a special code, I don't really think you can get much more valuable then that. I also think it feels more special to just keep this unique egg that I got myself rather than trade for a less-special one someone else got just because of a code. And my friend thinks I should keep it, so I'll do that. Thanks for the input.

If it's an in-built code, there shouldn't be any issue with it being explicit. While naming your dragons something like that wouldn't be allowed, if the word was generated by the site itself, no issue should be taken with it. It was out of your control. I think keeping it and renaming it is a good idea. Codes like that only come about once! 

I can't actually see any issue with the code..... Maybe I am no longer up in teen language ?

Oh wait. :lol: OK - you learn a new word every day....

Well, even so,. I have a couple of codes way worse than that.

12 hours ago, Astreya said:

You should offer the egg in the trade hub. I bet there are some people who would love to trade for it - and I guess you could even get a really good "price" for it.

This! Dragons don't get killed for their CODES that I ever heard of. If you want it, by all means, then keep it! :)

AND if it bothers you, I am SURE you can find someone that would LOVE to have such a thing on their scroll... Some people absolutely adore collecting 'naughty ' codes.

Edited by JavaTigress

I've got some naughty codes of my own and my scroll is doing just fine. ;) Don't worry about it. You don't have to trade it away as it is a Copper and Coppers are quite rare, but it's up to you to decide.