Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2019

q3qivqi.png

Original Organizers: PointOfOrigin, Plok, simkim

Retired Moderators: Toyo, evilSpectra

Current Project Moderators: The Dragoness, WWECornSerpentpurplehazeRosastrasza, Aqub

Signups are currently: CLOSED!

This is a gifting game with a simple idea: each person participating is paired with a secret gifter and a secret giftee. The goal is to fulfill the requests on your giftee's wishlist to the best of your abilities. While one present is enough, the more the better! After all, who doesn't love to find pretty eggs waiting for them in their inbox? 

Remember, this project is all about spreading the joy of gifting, not being greedy.

Table of Contents:

Timeline, Rules, Creating a Wishlist, Signing Up, Secondary Gifters, Receiving Gifts, Giveaways, FAQ, Banners

Participants

Replacement Santas

Santa's Helpers

Timeline

November 1st - December 21st: Sign ups are open

December 21st - January 2nd: Sorting and finalization of groups

January 2nd - January 5th: Delivery of wishlists

January 6th - January 30th: Gifting period

January 30th - February 10th: "Make up" gifting period (for anyone who was missed)

Rules

But before the fun can begin, there are a few rules to go over:

1. Each gifter is only required to send one gift to their giftee. Anything more comes from the goodness of their hearts.
  2. Off-topic chat, spam, abuse, and whining are not permitted in the thread.
  3. Lists must be filled completely. Any lists with empty spots will be rejected.
  4. Please do not request: Holiday dragons or 2G Thuweds. These are very difficult wishes to fulfill.
  5. When putting together your wishlist, you may put more than one dragon in each spot. However, keep in mind that your gifter is only obligated to send you one egg.
  6. Please refrain from saying "something from my wishlist" or posting a link to a separate wishlist or group. 
  7. If you would rather not reveal yourself to your giftee, please PM the Secret Santa account. We will help you deliver your gifts anonymously. 
  8. You must have the messenger feature enabled. We need to be able to contact you.
  9. Any gift/donation claimed in the Secret Santa thread during the gifting period should be given to your assigned giftee, unless it is explicitly stated that the donation could be kept. (Eggs won or claimed through signup period giveaways/raffles are yours to keep, though!)
  10. Killing, experimenting, trading, abandoning, or re-gifting a gift is not allowed. Freezing is also forbidden, unless you specifically mention your intention to do so somewhere in your wishlist. 
  11. You may request an influenceable egg or gendered hatchling, but not specifically a hatchling outside of the 7th slot. You must be willing to take either.
  12. Giftees have 48 hours to respond to gifter PMs and to pick up gifts.  Gifters may wait longer if they choose but are not expected to hold gifts for more than 48 hours.
  13. Please make a public group on your scroll, named "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2019." (When making a new group, just put a random dragon in as a placeholder.) Whenever you receive a gift from your Santa, sort it into this group! (If you are unfamiliar with using groups on your scroll, please PM a mod, we can help!)

Mods have the right to add more rules if they see fit at any time.

In the case of not following the rules, you will be greylisted (warned) for one offense, and blacklisted (banned) for two offenses. Both lists will be kept private. If you disagree with a warning, you are welcome to send us a PM so we can work it out.

Creating a Wishlist

Each person has a list with seven slots which they can fill with holiday wishes according to this chart:

(Anything not marked as CB must have a lineage)

Slot 1:

CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 2G Prizekin (with a specific breed as mate), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, Special codes such as all numbers, word codes, palindromes, or name codes. (Note: This does not include Z-codes -- their slot should be determined by the breed of dragon if breed is specified. If no breed specified they can be entered in slot 7.)

Slot 2:

CB Copper, CB Almandine, CB Spessartine, 2g Metal, 3g Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine. 

Slot 3:

CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm, 3G Metal, CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese, 2G Prizekin (without a specific breed as mate).

Slot 4:

CB Zyumorph, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Metal, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt.

Slot 5:

CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, CB BSA dragon (not Aeon), 2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize, 2G from Holidays.

Slot 6:

Something with a lineage. Be as specific as you like, as long as the requested dragon does not belong in one of the most valuable, difficult to obtain slots.

Slot 7:

CB uncommon (not very uncommon), CB common, bred BSA dragon, a hatchling.

• Not sure of the rarity of a dragon? Ask one of the mods!
  • You may list as many things as you would like under each slot. Just make sure that your wishes meet the criteria.
  • Please do not list duplicates in multiple categories.
  • Do not put dragons that belong in more valuable slots in a lower slot. (Example: 2g prizes belong in slot 1, but not slot 6, even though they're technically a lineaged dragon.)
  • Anything considered to be less valuable than the suggestions on each spot can also be wished for. So, for example, if you don't want any of the dragons listed for the first spot, you can fill both the first and second spot with a dragon that would fall under second spot, etc. You may also fill any slots with "surprise me," but you will have to take whatever your gifter gives you.
  • Also, do not expect your gifters to fulfill every wish you have. They are only required to send you one gift.

To match people in their gifting abilities and requests, we need to know what they are capable of catching/breeding/trading for. Because of that you are asked to list your special dragons, lineages and catching abilities. We understand that you may feel uncomfortable with that. In that case, instead of putting the lower half of the form (below your wishlist) in your sign up post, just PM us your information. Nothing you share will be made public.

Please do not edit your wishlist after a thread update has been posted. This makes the process easier on the mods. Once we have seen your post and have stated we have updated to X point, we will not be looking back for any new changes. If you want to make any changes to your wishlist, make a new post in the thread using the "I Want to Change My Wishlist" form.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Please include a link to your profile.

Scroll Name: Please include a link to your scroll. 

Group Name: Please include a link to the public "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2019" group on your scroll.

Wishlist:

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins?

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Group Name: Please include a link to the public "Secret Santa" group on your scroll.

Wishlist:

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins?

Getting a Giftee

Participants will receive PMs with their giftee's name sometime between January 2nd and January 5th. You must complete the google form linked in your PM in one week in order for your participation to be confirmed. If you do not respond before the deadline, you will receive a second back up message. This is your final chance to participate in this year's Secret Santa.

If you decide to still participate upon getting that second message, an answer is still required. If you don’t answer in one week’s time, you will be marked as inactive and both your gifter and giftee will be reassigned.

That means you have a maximum of two weeks to confirm participation. No one will be reassigned until those two weeks pass.

Secondary Gifters

Since in the past, people have disappeared, were unable to play, or just stopped playing, we will be keeping a list of secondary gifters who would be willing to step in so that no one ends up without a gift. When taking a position as a secondary gifter, all of the rules for primary gifters still apply (see above).

For that purpose, we are going to have two classes of secondary gifters: Replacement Santas and Santa's Helpers.

The job of a Replacement Santa is pretty straightforward. Your task will be to take upon yourself another giftee in case someone ends up without a gift. You will be able to send their gift(s) during the dedicated "make up" period.

Santa's Helpers are generous people who volunteer to help a struggling gifter breed or catch gifts that will then go to their giftee. If you are not interested in or simply cannot participate in the main event but still want to spread holiday cheer, consider signing up as a Helper!

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

I Want to be a Helper!

Gifts Received

This year, gifters and giftees do not need to submit proof of their gifts to the Secret Santa forum account. Instead, we are utilizing the new "groups" feature. 

When you receive a gift, simply put the dragon in the group you made during the signup process, named "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2019." This way, you can show that the dragon was received and kept, rather than killed, traded, or released. 

Any gifter that has concerns about their gifts may PM the Secret Santa account, and we will look into the matter. 

As always, be aware that viewbombers may target your dragons. Please take care to protect your gifts, and keep an eye on your growing babies. If viewbombing becomes an issue, please PM the Secret Santa account and let us know if you need to make your group private. 

Giveaways

We have decided to bring back giveaways to Secret Santa! There are three types of giveaways: during sign ups, after sign ups, and a finale after the gifting period closes. All giveaways will contain a broad selection of prizes to enter for, but you must enter for all or nothing. You will not be able to select a specific prize unless a two-way teleport is posted in the thread for dummy egg offers. Names will be drawn with the use of a random name generator. Moderators will supply the majority of the prizes, but we are more than happy to accept donations via PM! Giveaways may last anywhere from 12 to 24 hours depending on the prize selection. 

All giveaway prizes must be treated with care, so please do not bite/kill/freeze/experiment/trade/abandon them. 

During Sign Ups

These giveaways are open to everyone, including those who are not participating in the main gifting event. However, these giveaways will be held only during the sign up period. Any prize(s) you win are for you to keep.

During the Gifting Period

This next set of giveaways will be held after sign ups close. They will be open only to gifters, who can enter to win something for their giftee. If your name is drawn, the prize(s) must go to your giftee.

The Big Finale

After this year's Secret Santa closes, we will hold an extra special giveaway as a finale. Anyone who participated in the main gifting event (gifters, giftees, secondary gifters, mods) is welcome to enter. These prizes are for you to keep as thanks for another great year of Secret Santa. 

From non-Santa-mod donators (copy-n-pasted from thread, so it doesn't get lost)

jqBp0WE.png Announcement about gifting! DLCcjWR.png

We've had several very nice people donate eggs for our giveaways - you're awesome! However, we may or may not be able to gift/raffle them in a timely manner, due to our schedules and our scrollspace. You all are therefore welcome to give gifts on this thread, as friends of Santa! 

Please bear in mind our rule that gifting during the signup period (through Dec.21) is open to all users, not just those who have signed up for Secret Santa. Other than that, feel free to gift in this thread using two-way links (if you would like to see where your gift goes, or would like to wait a specific time period before choosing) or one-way links (if you'd prefer a quicker gifting experience). Gifting/giveaways during the gifting period (Jan.6-30) should only go to people participating in Secret Santa, and the egg should only go to their giftee (unless you explicitly say that they can keep it themselves, or use it to trade "up" for something their giftee wants).

FAQs

Q: Can I participate without sending a gift/receiving a gift?

A: No. While you can sign up as a Replacement Santa or a Santa's Helper, you cannot sign up just to receive a gift. That's not the point of this game.

Q: I sent my gift(s), but my giftee has not been active. Will I be given a new giftee?

A: No. Once the gifting has started, only players who did not receive gifts will be reassigned. You are more than welcome to volunteer to be a Replacement Santa or Santa's Helper though.

Q:  My gifter/giftee has not contacted me at all. What should I do?

A: If you have not heard from them by the end of the gifting period, contact the mods through the Secret Santa account. We will make sure you get a gift.

Q: Can I decide not to play after the sorting period begins?

A: For the purpose of laziness, no. But if you do have a real issue that takes priority, we will find new partners for your gifter and giftee.

Q: I received a gift that wasn't on my wishlist. Do I have to keep it?

A: Before contacting us for help, make sure your gifter didn't send you the wrong gift. Politely point out your wishlist to them. If there is still an issue, let us know.

Q: I believe my gift has been traded/abandoned/regifted.

A: Contact a mod immediately. This is against the rules. You will not be asked to send any more gifts to your giftee.

Q: I ran out of Magi dragons! How do I send gifts to my giftee?

A: Send a PM to the Secret Santa account. A mod will send you a two-way teleport and then deliver any gifts for you.

Q: Can I participate if my scroll is hidden?

A: Yes, but be prepared to receive a PM from a mod. We do need to be able to check your scroll at certain points. You can hide it again right after.

Q: What happens if I'm given a warning?

A: Warnings are given for breaking thread or forum rules. After one offense*, you will be greylisted. That means you will receive a PM from the project account detailing the situation and asking you not to do it again. If you break the rules a second time*, you will be blacklisted. You will be permanently banned from participating in Secret Santa activities.

Q: Will thread moderators be participating in the gifting portion of the event?

A: Yes, moderators will be allowed to enter. However, out of fairness, moderators will not be allowed to receive gifts from non-mod participants. We will still happily step in as replacement/supplementary gifters when asked.

*These conditions apply if you break the rules pertaining to gifts (freezing without prior notice, killing, biting, experimenting, trading, regifting, abandoning) only. For thread related offenses (spam, off-topic chat, rude or inappropriate behavior, complaining about a gift, editing a post after an update has been completed), participants will be allowed two chances to correct their behavior before being banned. Upon committing the third offense, they will be blacklisted and removed from all lists.

Banners

user posted image

by Diaveborn

user posted image

by T-Tiger

user posted image

by sunshine_ley

user posted image

by sunshine_ley

user posted image

by sunshine_ley

user posted image

by sunshine_ley

Edited by Secret Santa

Participants

Letters A - N

#0 - 9 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: 4MyMirage, https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/209506-4mymirage/ 

Scroll Name: 4MyMirage, https://dragcave.net/user/4mymirage 

Group Name: "4MyMirage Secret Santa 2019"  https://dragcave.net/group/108727

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G Prize

2. 2G gold from Winter Magi. 2G Alt Black. CB Aeon

3. 2G Prizekin

4. 2G from Holidays (my Snow angels have tri wings)

5. 2G Risensong, Setsong

6. I like pretty checkers :) 

7. Nicely lineaged Aeon

Breeding abilities: Can breed things : 3G Thuwed , holiday lineages (Have cb of each), Metals and other rares (have at least pair of each), pretty checkers, Prizes 3G up

Catching abilities: Can usually catch non metal rares. Sometimes coppers. Never even see Silvers or golds

Trading abilities: Have had luck trading for some linages, rares, low gen prizes.

#A

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Aie

Scroll Name: Aie

Group Name: Aie's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G from HM CB Hybrid, 2G from (preferably matching-coloured) Spriter's Alt, e.g. an Aether from blue alt or a Tercorn from pink etc.

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt (would like an even-gen lineage with matching colours; not a checker)

3. 2G blue or pink-coloured Prizekin

4. CB Z-coded 'Hogwarts House' dragon (Lacula, Leodon, Melismor, Razorcrest)

5. Purple with a pretty lineage

6. A lineage you're proud of

7. CB female Nebula, CB blue female Gemshard

Breeding abilities: I have a CB Silver Shimmer and a few 2G+ Prizes. I can breed some 3G SAltkins and plenty of 4G+ SA lineages (no checkers, though). There are CBs of Silvers, Golds and all past Holiday dragons on my scroll (although my Golds rarely give any 2nd gens), as well as many pretty lineages to be bred, including checkers, metallics and a couple Lyrical lineages.

Catching abilities: It's been a while since I've hunted in the cave, but I've been able to get everything except Silvers and Golds in the past.

Trading abilities: I can trade fairly reliably for any CBs, including rares and unbreedables.

Teleport abilities: I'm good.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Alwerien

Scroll Name: Alwerien

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/109505

Wishlist:

1. 2G Prize, 2G SA, CB Gold, CB Silver, CB codes (chars from FF, food codes, other nice word codes)

2. 3G Prize (EG, Spiral), 3G SA (EG)

3. CB Ice, CB Aeon

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar (pref Creation from blue/purple parent like Aqualis), 4G or higher EG from multiple SAs.

5. 2G Carina, Dusk Pygmy from nicely named parents, CB Lunar Herald, 2G PB Green Spinels

6. Heart lineages, 4g white half-heart/"circle" with inside 2g shims (mate to this bb) or some nice high even gen checkers/rainbows

7. CB Two-headed Lindwyrm, Gemshard, Pipio, Nebulas.

Breeding abilities: 2G prize/kin (from silver tin), 2G metals, 3Gs or higher SAltkin (mostly from Halloween SA though), 2G Avatars

Catching abilities: Fairly decent with trios, zyus, xenos and unbreedables. So-so (takes a few misses) with aeons and coppers. Suck at gold/silver.

Trading abilities: Don't have much patience/skill for it.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Alyst's Forum profile

Scroll Name: Alyst's Scroll

Group Name: Santa Group

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected (who doesn't want one?) 2G Prize, preferably continuable (i.e not a rare pairing) 2G SAltkin

2. CB Copper, 2G Metal, 3G Prize, 3G SAltkin

3. CB Blusang, CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, Prizekin

4. CB Red Dorsal, any higher gen Prize or Metal (even inbred)

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Firegem (color doesn't matter for these 2)

6. Kingcrowne x Aqualis Checker, any gen

7. CB Kingcrowne, CB Black Truffle

Breeding abilities: I breed Hybrids for fun. Higher Gen (like 5G-9G) Prize or Prizekin, I have most CB for holiday, so 2G holiday/holidaykin. I have some pretty lines including a couple of my own stairstep and checkered projects. I also have a few SAltkin 4G checkers featuring more than 1 SA. 2G Zyumorphs or 2G Avatars are possible too. I have a google sheet with a lot more detail I can provide to mods if needed.

Catching abilities: I'm good at catching CB Black Tea... otherwise yeah my hunting skills suck. I seem to find nice pretty checkers or CBs in the AP though..

Trading abilities: I can try, I can't promise I'd have anything someone would want to trade with.

Teleport abilities: No... I'm good on Magi

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/232953-animatedrose/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/animatedrose

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/109309

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected (prefer female), 2G Prize (prefer Shimmerscale), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, codes containing "shim", "rose" or "drose" in them (letter-number replacements are cool with me), all number codes

2. CB Copper (rainbow or brown mostly), 2g Metal, 3g Prize (prefer Shimmerscale), 3g from Spriter's alt, 3g Thuwed, alt Black, alt Vine, alt Undine

3. CB Blusang, CB Aeon Wyvern, 3g Metal, Paper

4. CB tan Ridgewing, CB red Dorsal, 4g Prize (prefer Shimmerscale), 4g from Spriter's Alt

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB BSA dragon, 5-6g Prize (prefer Shimmerscale), 2g from Holiday

6. lineaged Falconiforme Wyvern x Sakuhana Wyvern, any Shimmerscales, any Baikalas, any Aether Wyverns, any Falconiform Wyverns, any Rift Wyrms

7. bred BSA dragon, a hatchling

Breeding abilities: I have CB metals, though they don't tend to breed very well at all. I have a CB male bronze Shimmerscale, God Shim - https://dragcave.net/view/sclXM . I have a few 2g Thuweds (Split, Ice, Neotropical, Balloon, and white Zyumorph, here - https://dragcave.net/group/94000 ) and some 2g SAlts (mostly cyberwitch altcanas, pink Omens, a blue Arcana, a pink Garland, a blue Starsinger, and a few other things, holiday and non-holiday, here - https://dragcave.net/group/79010 ). I have a few 2g prizes from other player (mostly silver, zero golds, here - https://dragcave.net/group/84699 ).

Catching abilities: I've never caught a CB metal and have caught very few of the "high tier" things in-biome (trios, unbreedables). I'm good at catching most uncommons and hoarding some commons. My internet is slow so speed is not my game, sadly.

Trading abilities: As listed above, I have a CB prize and 2g Thuweds/SAlt/prizes so I have the ability to trade for some things. But because God Shim is bronze, I get mixed success when I trade his eggs. The Hub is not my friend, sadly.

Teleport abilities: I have 23 Magi atm, but more is never a bad thing. I did run out last year with...13? 15? *forgot to Magi hoard for this, was too busy Red hoarding* So sure, more Magis please! Thank you.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Aqub https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/210985-aqub/

Scroll Name: Aqub https://dragcave.net/user/aqub

Group Name: Aqub's Secret Santa 2019 https://dragcave.net/group/106979

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin: (Gold Tinsel x F Undine, Gold Tinsel x F Pyrope, Silver Tinsel x F Sunrise, M Waterhorse x Silver Tinsel, M Kingcrowne x Silver Tinsel, M Blusang x Bronze Shimmer)

2. 2G Gold from Male Gold x Harvest, Orange Nebula, Electric, or Caligene ; 2G Silver from F Green Copper ; 3G Thuwed; 3G SAltkin

3. 4G Purebred Green Copper

4. 4G SAltkin, any 3G checker with Pyralspites. 

5. Any 2G Holiday pairing you think is pretty with Sakuhana, Kohraki, or the 2019 Christmas breed

6. 2G Imperial Fleshcrowne from M Pyrovar x F Imperial Fleshcrowne, 2G Anagallis from M White Zyumorph x F Anagallis, 2G Blusang from M Blusang x F Yellow Zyumorph, 2G Magma from M Magma x F Monarch, 2G Aeon from M Aeon x F Purple Floret, 2G Magma from M Mageia x F Magma

7. Any Purple Hatchling, CB Kingcrown, CB Royal Blue, CB Sunrise/Sunset

Breeding abilities: 3G+ SAltkin, 3G+ Thuweds, 3G+ Prizes, 2Gs from metals, holidays, GoN, upside down Mint, and anything else CB. Have various checkers and some lyrical lineages.

Breeding abilities: 3G+ SAltkin, 3G+ Thuweds, 3G+ Prizes, 2Gs from metals and holidays, and various checkers. 

Catching abilities: Typically I don't do a lot of hunting. Highest I could probably get is CB Trio or Aeon 

Trading abilities: Have made plenty of trades for 2G prizes before, and I might be able to trade for a 2G SAltkin. 

Teleport abilities: Nope I'm good.

#B

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: becondethuong1307

Scroll Name: becondethuong1307

Group Name: Becon's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold (egg or Female); 2G Prizekins as checker mates for 1- M Gold Shim x Gold   2- M Gold Tin x Celestial   3- Green Fire Gem x F Gold Tin   4- Black zyu x F Gold Tin   5-M Bronze Shim x Gold Floret; 2G Black Zyu from SA Omen or a light-colored SA that would go well as mate for this girl 

2. 2G Gold (x F Stone, F Spring, M White zyu, Mutamore), 2G Silver (x F Sunstone, F Spring, M Summer, M Stripe, F Green Copper, F Almandine, Solstice)

3. CB Yellow Zyu, CB Xenos 

4. CB Celestial

5. CB Stripe

6. 2G Avatars/Hybrids I have few of

7. CB Black Truffle 

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G stair/EG/checker of Prizes, some 3G Thuweds and SAkins, 2G+ metals

Catching abilities: Can catch some mid-tier things like CB Trios, Xenos, Zyus, anything rarer is random/luck

Trading abilities: Can reliably trade for up to CB Green Copper or Unbreedable-level of rarity, anything rarer is random/luck

Teleport abilities: Have lots of Magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: biruko

Scroll Name: biruko

Group Name: biruko's Secret Santa 2019 Group

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, 2G Prize, Any CB Egg with all-number code, 2G from Spriter's Alt, CB Silver

2. Alt Undine, CB Green Copper,  2g Metal, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Aeon (I love and hoard those), CB Xenowyrm, 2G Prizekin

4. 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt. CB Zyumorph

5. CB BSA dragon, 2G Shallow Water

6. Any even gen (PB or checker, the higher generation the better), any zombieline (like for example this or this), any nice lineage with Undine dragons or Red dragons

7.  Any bred Aeon (I really love Aeons, I will gladly accept egg or hathie), CB Guardian, CB Tercorn, any common or BSA hatchie

Breeding abilities:  I can breed 2G metals (especially coppers and silvers), 2G Avatars, nice lineages and 2G's from Halloween, Holiday and Valentine dragons, 4G or higher Prizes, some nice EG or stair lineages (PB, checkers, zombielines), I can also try for alts

Catching abilities:  I can catch most of things mentioned in Slot 3, 4, 5 and 7 - I have better luck with Trios, Blusang, Lunar Herald, BSA dragons or Golden Wyvern. I think I could also get Xenos, Zyumorph, Dino or Aeon, but I didn't try to hunt for any of them recently so I can't guarante them. If I'm really lucky I sometimes can catch CB Copper or Spessartine. I can't catch any other CB metals.

Trading abilities:  I can trade for things mentioned on Slots 3-7 and for 2G Metals. I can't trade for CB metals, Neglected, 2G and 3G Prizes/Spriter's Alt.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: blah

Scroll Name: blah

Group Name: blah's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2nd gen SA

2. any offspring from the dragon you're most proud of owning

3. any offspring from your two dragons with the funniest/coolest names

4. any offspring from your two dragons with the funniest/coolest codes

5. any offspring from your favorite lineage on your scroll

6. any offspring from a lineage with a funny/interesting/beautiful naming scheme

7. any kind of Mint, I just like them a lot

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen SAs and 3rd gen Prizes, I have a few nice even gens, some with holidays or alts in them. I also have CB everything (no Prize, no SA obviously).

Catching abilities: I definitely can't catch metals. The rest depends mostly on whether I see them regularly enough to try because I have extremely limited time to cave hunt. When I do see things I can often catch them though, eg I caught a handful of Omens this Halloween.

Trading abilities: I'm always willing to pay large numbers of hatchies/hatch alts etc. but I can't breed anything truly special as trade fodder.

Teleport abilities: I'll be fine, thank you. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: BrazenChase

Scroll Name: BrazenChase

Group Name: BrazenChase Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (I love Xenowyrms the most!), 2G from Spriter's Alt.

2. CB Copper, CB Spessartine, 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Black

3. CB Xenowyrm (Love them to bits!), CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin

4. 2G Avatar 

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, CB BSA dragon (not Aeon, Bolts loved!), CB Gemshard

6. Xenowyrm checker lineages, Red Fire Gem/Pyralspite, Spessartine/Mageia, Chrono/Mageia, 2g PB Xeno miscolor, Mageia/Lihnseyre, Aeria/Chrono.

7. CB Lihnseyre, CB Aeria, CB Ember, any BSAs!

PM'd lower half to mods!

#C

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Celis https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/22686-celis/

Scroll Name: Celis https://dragcave.net/user/celis

Group Name: Celis 2019 Secret Santa https://dragcave.net/group/75954 

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer is great - but really not counting on this) 

2. 3rd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer doesn't matter they both are my obsession)

3. CB Aeon (I don't think I have any)

4. 2nd gen Carina Dragon

5. CB male Blue Fire Gem

6. Soulpeace or bolts of any lineage 

7.  CB male green gemshard

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons so I can do 2nd gens commons for people who want them.  I also have some nice 2nd gen tinsels (2) and nice 3rd gen shimmer lineages.

Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg.

Trading abilities: I can definitely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Charmers

Scroll Name: Charmers

Group Name: Charmers Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen prize, 2nd gen spriters alt, 2nd gen from female holly, 

2. CB Copper. Any Alt  (PB, 2nd gen preferred)

3.CB Aeon CB Blusang  CB Xenowym, 2nd gen prizekin

4. CB tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal CB Zyumorph

5.CB Lunars, CB Firegems 2nd gen Hybrids, CB BSAs

6. Any Stairstep lineage

7. CB Commons Hatched  any BSAs

Breeding abilities: CB Prize ( not a good breeder but happy to continue after event) 2nd gen metals some 3rd gen prize 

Catching abilities:ok with catching uncommons coppers trios unbreedables  no good on metals

Trading abilities: can occasionally trade for higher value like metals and 2nd prize

Teleport abilities: have 23 not sure if that is a good number or not?

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Chaos Rider https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/198779-chaos-rider/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Spikey

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/109197

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G from spriter's alt, CB Gold

2. CB Copper (not Brown), 3G from spriter's alt

3. Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese (I will freeze those unbreedables for sprite collecting), CB Trio

4. CB Red Dorsal, CB Golden Wyvern, 4G from spriter's alt 

5. CB Pink, 2G Hellfire from Desipis x female Hellfire

6. A nice checker (no pink coloured dragons)

7.  CBs of any of the following: Avea Pygmy, Glowback Pygmy, Lihnseyre dragon, Tercon dragon, Coral Pygmy wyvern, Aeria Gloris

Breeding abilities:

I have CBs of most dragons released before 2019
I can breed my CB prize (no guarantee that she'll breed true though)
I have some Holiday lineages of different stages of completeness
2G alt blacks, undines and vines
2G Avatars
2G Silvers

Catching abilities:

I've been away from DC for a while and haven't tried to catch anything rare lately. Best stick to common dragons and what I can breed

Trading abilities: Not very good at trading

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Chocolatefountain

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/dietrich0614 

Group Name: Chocofountain's SecretSanta 2019 Sry my forum name is just too long so I slightly modified it 😐

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 3g from Spriter's Alt (Can be Even gen)

3. CB Aeon

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt (Can be Even gen)

5. CB BSA dragon (prefer Red or Purple)

6. Any gen EG SAkin

7. Red or Purple hatchie (any lineage)

Breeding abilities: 
3G or higher Prizes, 3G or higher Even-gen from Spriter's Alt, 2G Silver, 2G Holidaykin, other common lineage. 
Since I only have 2 CB Golds and they're usually not so cooperative on breeding, therefore I think I can't promised to breed 2G Gold.😣

Catching abilities: Almost everything except CB Gold and Silver

Trading abilities: Not capable to trade things from Slot 1. For other stuffs, I will try my best 😏

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: ComatosedRoses

Scroll Name: Stoowoo3

Group Name: Secret Santa 2k19

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold / Silver, Neglected, 2G SAlt, 2G Prize. 

2.  3G Thuwed (unrelated to lBBv x HnBI offspring) 

3. CB Blusang or Xeno

4. CB Zyu, 2G Avatar, CB Tan Ridge.

5. CB BSA Dragons

6. Gifters Favorite Lineage ❤️ 

7. CB Tri-Horn Wyv, CB Yellow Crowned, CB Winter Seasonal.

- Can breed almost anything, 2G Prize, 2G PB Metals, Pretty Checkers, Some Holidays.

- I am decent at catching things, if I am determined enough I can catch basically anything besides CB Silvers / Golds :(

- I can trade or do IOU's for things I cannot catch or breed.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Cruel

Scroll Name: Shizuku

Group Name: Cruel's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver (might be frozen), 2g Prize (will be frozen if male eastern gold)

2. CB Copper (Liver of Sulfur or Verdigris, will be frozen)

3. CB Aeon, 2G Avatar (most likely to be frozen too)

4. CB Red/Pink

5. CB Red/Pink

6. CB Water Walker, CB Misfit Pygmy

7. CB Water Walker, CB Misfit Pygmy

Breeding abilities: I'll be getting a CB gold so I can breed it, can also breed my CB silvers (PB or not). I own all holiday dragons as CB so I can do 2gs with pretty much anything in my scroll other than my alts/hybrids. I don't own any special lineages.

Catching abilities: I am terrible at catching metals. I've caught all my trios, chickens, cheese, papers, etc. SO anything from this should be ok. Below is 100% ok. But it's been a while since I saw anything other than the trios so I don't want to promise cheese/paper/chicken/dino but I'll def try.

Trading abilities: Eh to be honest I don't do much trading, I believe I can trade for anything that I'm also able to catch though. (Anything but metals)

#D

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dewilheart

Scroll Name: Dewilheart 

Group Name: Dewilheart's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, ND, 2G from Spriter's alt, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (Skysilk), 2G HMkin (any), any variation of "Dewil", "Duwah" or "Heart" as a code.

2. CB Copper, 2G Metal, 3G Prize, 3G from Spriter's alt, 3G Thuwed, 3G Alt Vine.

3. CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm, 3G Metal, CB Aeon, Chicken, Cheese, 2G Prizekin (any).

4. CB Zyumorph, CB Tan Ridge, 2G Avatar, 4G from Spriter's alt.

5. CB Pink, CB Purple, 2G Dusk Pygmy, 2G Carina.

6. Any Skysilk checker, a heart lineage, rainbow/gradient lineage, a project you're proud of.

7. CB Skysilk, CB Glowback, CB Coral, CB Frostbite, bred Pink, bred Purple.

Breeding abilities: I'm able to breed a 2G Prize(kin), some 3G SAltkins, few 3G Prizes, numerous 4G SAltkins, one 3G Thuwed (unless I do a stair), a few 2G/3G metals, lots of BSA dragons to breed.

Catching abilities: I'm better at catching Xenos and Zyus than metals, 50/50 when it comes to Trios as I haven't been hunting as much for the past year.

Trading abilities: I should be able to trade for some goodies, depends on if my prize cooperates or not.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dirtytabs https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/10892-dirtytabs/

Scroll Name: Dirtytabs https://dragcave.net/user/Dirtytabs

Group Name: Dirtytabs's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, 2g prize from perennial breed (not holiday), a code that reads "Tabs" (not "Tab" - "Tabs" is the challenge :lol:)

2. CB copper, 2g gold or silver from perennial breed

3. CB aeon wyvern

4. CB zyumorph

5. CB lunar herald, CB fire gem

6. Hmm, a unique 2g or 3-4g checker of two common perennials? Unique meaning you've not seen the two breeds paired before.

7. A messy brown or red copper or glowback pygmy to freeze

Breeding abilities: Lots of stuff. Checkers, stairs, lyrical lineages, a small number of other neat lineages

Catching abilities: Eeeh. Not the greatest at catching, but I've caught xenowyrms and coppers. I think I can catch 2nd or 3rd slot CB things if I put my mind to it and I'm really patient.

Trading abilities: Not good. Almost always trade for lower-rarity/worth critters in the trading hub.

Teleport abilities: I have dozens of teleporters. I'm good!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: dragonico

Scroll Name: dragonico

Group Name: dragonico's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G Prizekin (from white, tercorn from tinsel, or extremely cheekily a gold from bronze/gold prize or a silver from silver prize), 2G from Spriter's Alt (black or white mate ideally--M black or F white if from a Halloween), CB 5-letter word/name code, CB 4-letter lewd word code

2. CB Verdigris/Rainbow Copper, 3g from Spriter's Alt descended from 2 SAlts of the same holiday from Aegis holiday release onwards (or the same SAlt if both dimorphic sprites of a Halloween SA), 3g pure Thuwed with the 2gs the same breed (not Canopy or Dark Green please), 2g Gold from F tercorn

3. CB Gaia Xenowyrm, CB Aeon, Chicken, Paper

4. CB Zyumorph (not yellow please), 2nd gen Black from Holly

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. Any even-gen lineage that you're proud of or feels like a very "you" lineage (not pygmy/drake/2-headed please!)

7. any aeon/bolt hatchling, CB female Tercorn hatchling

Breeding abilities: 3g+ SA even gen lineages, 3g+ Thuweds (including pure), 3g+ prizes including some PBs but not any holiday lines, 2g+ metals plus a few higher gen checkers, 2gs from interesting-ish codes/names, even gen whites/blacks from 2007 Hollies, a rainbow stripe lineage (I don't own a lot of breeds released in the last 5 years though!)

Catching abilities: CBs: anything common, Zyus, Xenos (besides Gaia seemingly!), probably Trios, random semi-decent codes (4+ letter words)

Trading abilities: unbreedables, CB Copper/Aeon/Blusang, other 3g SA/Thuwed/prizes other than those I can breed from, possibly CB metals

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/70082-drakelina/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Wyvernaa

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/110001

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Neglected, 2G from any Spriter's Alt, special codes that relate to the show “Jojo’s Bizarre Adventures” Examples (“dio”, “stand” “Jojo” “SPDWG”), any other word codes

2. 2g Metal, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Vine

3. Chicken, Any Dino, Paper, Cheese

4. CB Zyumorph, 2G Avatar  

5. CB Lunar Herald (gold), CB red dragon, 2G Hybrid

6. Any lineages you have worked the most on (as long as no inbreds).

7. Purples and Reds are always appreciated. Will accept any hatchlings for freezing. Bright-Breasted Wyverns to add to my hoard is also a plus.

Breeding abilities: Plenty of CB hollys, 3 CB coppers, g4 gold shimmer+gold lunar herald staircase, g10 shimmerkin +metalkin arrow, parents with funny codes, CB holiday parents with codes “Gasp” and “Wag”, plenty more pretty holiday staircases. Can also make a g5 pure Bright-Breasted Wyvern Lineage. Also have two tinsel staircases, one of which is bred with hollys. 

Catching abilities: I have super fast internet, it is just more of my luck and patience that determine the outcome of what I catch.

Trading abilities: Trading skills are mediocre, out of every 10 trade offers I maybe get 4 responses.

Teleport abilities: I have about 3 Magi’s, currently growing 2 more, so I should have enough for additional gifting.

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum Name: Dracleia

Scroll Name: Dracleia

Group Name: Dracleia's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2nd gen Prize, 2nd gen Prizekin, 2nd gen Spriter's Alt, 2nd gen from female Holly, CB all word (funny or naughty) codes
2. 3rd gen Spriter's Alt, 3rd gen Thuwed
3. Yellow Dino
4. 4th gen Spriter's Alt
5. 2nd gen from Holidays
6. I love non-inbred checkered lineages, especially with holidays or Spriter's Alts in them.

7: Any checker bred BSA or common.

Breeding abilities: I have tons I can breed from, CB metallics/coppers/trios in both genders, Spriter's Alt lines (3rd-5th gen, checker and stair), holiday checkers, all CB holiday dragons.

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch anything except metals.

Trading abilities: I can offers IOUs or trade for whatever I am not able to catch.

Teleport abilities: I have more than enough Magis.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dust

Scroll Name:  1010100_1100111

Group Name: My group

1.  2G SAlt (any are ❤️), ND male, 2G From CB Hybrid or Female Holly , full-number codes or codes like Zero, Iggy, Nosfy, Nero and just 4-5 words.

2. 2G Alt Black, pref Female ^^ (if it would be Curled Male, I'll freeze it. Hope it's okay?), CB Coppers (Any)

3. CB Gaia Xeno, CB Xeno (Any), CB Aeon (for freezing) 

4. 2G Avatar (Destriction are <3, but any is cool) CB Tan Ridgewing

5. 2G Hybrids (needed more: Female Hellfire, Female Setsong, but any are <3) CB BSA, Magi/Red is better! 

6. Any 2G with pretty pair is good, would love 2G from male Antarean x F White, 2G from Fem Hellfire x M Celestial, any 2G GoNkins, just non-PB and I'll be happy! 

7. CB Gemshards ( need CB Red Male/Female Blue, but I don't mind about others, if specific are not allowed) Any CB Babies ❤️ (have my own wishlist for more ideas btw) always love CB Spirit Wards and CB Antareans!

Breeding abilities: Have at least 1 Dragon each breeds, have few 2Gs Thuweds/SAlts/Prize but didn't have checker mate for it, have enough 3-4G SAlty/Prize/Thuweds, can breed Weirdos!

Catching abilities: Depending of luck, I catch almost all species at least once, but never CB Metals. Maybe I can catch Coppers, more chances for Blusang/Aeon, Xeno/Zyu/Pyralsp/Trios not so big problem. 

Trading abilities: Not sure that I can trade for CB Metals/2G Prize(not so impossible like other, but can't promise 100%)/2G SAlt/ND at any, but I think I can trade for mostly CB things

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: DyingLight

Scroll Name: DyingLight

Group Name: DyingLight's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt; CB Gold

2. CB Aeon; 3G Spriter's Alt (any neat lineage)

3. 2G Brute (male GoN & female Brute)

4. 2G Magikarp (Shallow Water Dragon)

5. CB purples because I always forget to catch some ^^' (pinks welcome too)

6. Any project You're happy about and feel like sharing :3

7. CB Honey Drake, CB Ochredrake (both can be found in Forest); CB Skywing Dragon, CB Deep Sea Dragon (both can be found at Coast)

Breeding abilities: I don't think I can breed anything fancy, joined relatively recent, sorry. :(

Catching abilities: Could possibly catch Trios; don't know how fast though. I managed to grab me a cheeselet once (saw two so far; can't guarantee I could catch unbreedables >.<). Can do seasonal, BSA, Lunar Heralds and NDs. I do not have a CB Aeon nor could I promise one, same for metals. I have enough free time to camp the Caves. ^^'

Trading abilities: I don't know... I don't have anything too valuable.

Teleport abilities: I'll manage. 

#E

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum NameElestren.

Scroll Name: Elestren.

Group Name: Elestren's Secret Santa 2019.

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected, 2g from Spriter's Alt.

2. 2g Metal, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed.

3. Blue Dino, Purple Dino but they are for freezing.

4. 2g Avatar (something like thisthis or this).

5. 2g Hybrid, 2g from Holiday.

6. A nice 3g checkers lineage.

7. Love pygmies.

Breeding abilities: I have a lot of CB Metals, one CB Silver Tinsel, a lot of 2g-5g Prize Dragon, 3g Thuwed. Everything dragons breed I have is CB.

Catching abilities: I think I can try catch everything, but I can have problem with CB Gold and with Dino's (they don't like me).

Trading abilities: Yes, I can try trading with people.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Emerald01
Scroll Name: Emerald01
Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/114684

Wishlist:

1. Slot 1:
    CB Golden Wyvern, CB Celestial, CB Aeria Gloris, CB Red Copper, CB Silver, CB Gold

Slot 2:
    CB Zyumorph - Pink (Coast), White (Forest), Yellow (Jungle), Blue (Desert)

Slot 3:
    CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, 2g Carina

Slot 4:
    CB Fire Gems

Slot 5:
    2G Boreals from Shadowwalkers, 2g Embers from Grave dragons, 

Slot 6:
    3g offspring from Carina and Celestial, 2g offspring from Aeria Gloris and Celestial

Slot 7:
    Hatchling - blue or purple Siyat

• Breeding abilities: I've had decent success producing alt Vines, Blacks, and Undines as well as the occasional PB Silver. I can do some holiday lineages, though I prefer to accommodate a specific request. I'm working on some lineages with Frills, but those are, of course, limited. 
  • Catching abilities: I'm not all that good at catching specific breeds. I think the Ice dragon I caught today might be one of the very few Trio dragons I caught for myself, and it was pure dumb luck. I can certainly try, and will try, but I am much happier when breeding for people.
  • Trading abilities: I'm pretty happy to trade for things to gift, but trading is kind of an opportunity-based thing.
  • Teleport abilities: I have tons of Magi, and I'd be willing to breed them for other people who need them.

#F

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: FAstudent12

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/FAstudent12

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/74153

Wishlist:

1. CB male Neglected, 2nd gen Prize, 2nd gen SA, any Space codes, 2nd gen Aeon from male Gold Tin, 2nd gen Antarean from female Bronze Shim, 2nd gen Antarean from male Silver Tin

2. 3rd gen SA, 3rd gen Thuwed, CB Copper

3. CB Dino other than Blue

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Firegem

6. Any checker lineages made with Nebula, Antarean, Aeon or Celestial

7. Any CB Nebula, Antarean or Celestial 

Breeding abilities: Several 2nd gen Prizes and 2nd gen SAs, One 2nd gen Thuwed, Several CB Golds and Silvers, CBs of all Holidays/Dragons

Catching abilities: Usually decent at catching Xenos, Zyus, Blusangs, occasionally Coppers, Unbreedables, Aeons

Trading abilities: Can trade for things like 2nd gen Metals, 3rd gen Prizes/Thuweds/SAs, CB Uncommons, maybe even a 2nd gen Prize or CB Silver 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/15557-firstborn-dragon/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Firstborn Dragon

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/110305  (Sorry my name is too long to include 2019)

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G Prize (Only a common mate please) 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. CB Copper,  CB Almandine, CB Spessartine

3. CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph  (Yellow, pink, black, white if I may request color)

5. CB Fire Gem, 2nd gen black or white with Starsinger parent

6. Sandwaste dragon CB, Aranoa CB

7. black hatchy, Sandwaste

Breeding abilities: I have CB of all holiday dragons release so far, and CB of MOST dragons

Catching abilities: Not very good at catching rares, my connection isn't the greatest.

Trading abilities: I can try, but I don't have anything of high value like a spriter alt, or a CB prize

Teleport abilities: I have more then I can ever use. 

#G

#H

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Hazel360

Scroll Name: Hazel360

Group Name: Hazel360's Secret Santa

Wishlist:

1. A CB Gold would be amazing, but anything else is also nice (another dream would be a 2G Prize).

2. Any lineage that you think is nice or are proud of

3. Any Unbreedable, maybe. Or surprise me.

4. A CB Nebula? Surprise me. 

5. CB Lunar Herald or CB Seasonal

6. A pretty lineage, maybe a nice checker. 

7. CB Spirit Ward for a lineage project (if hatchie, preferably male) or CB Blancblack/Aqualis. Or: 3G Carina from tan ridgewings.

Breeding abilities: I can breed some 2G Holidays, Zyumorphs (mostly messy), any Avatar. I can breed Carinas and Soulpeaces (have less luck with the latter). I can breed some Prizekin, but not many. I have a few Ices, so I can try to breed those too.

Catching abilities: Pretty weak at catching, I wouldn't rely on myself to catch any trios (only caught CB Ices so far) or metals, for example. I can catch some BSA dragons though, especially Pinks and some Reds. I've also had some luck getting CB tan Ridgewings, but I can't guarantee I'd be able to catch one now. 

Trading abilities: I can try, but I'm not so good at it (better at trading for commons).

Teleport abilities: I've got lots of Magis, so not really an issue 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: HeatherMarie

Scroll Name: Marie19

Group Name: HeatherMarie's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Alt Undine

3. Dino, any color
4. CB Aqualis
5.  Low-gen (5G or under) Aqualis from any Valentine/Halloween/Holiday breed (any type of lineage, doesn't have to be 'pretty')
6. Very-messy-lineaged Aqualis, preferably 20th-gen+
7. Regular Black hatchling, preferably very messy lineage (for freezing)

Breeding abilities: Don't have many nice/special lineages, though I can breed 2g kins from most holidays. I have 1 male and 1 female CB Gold to breed from, and can breed 2g Coppers/Zyumorphs if they cooperate. (No CB Silvers though!)

Catching abilities: No good at catching Golds/Silvers, but can fairly reliably catch Zyus/Xenos/Aeons. Trios are more hit-or-miss, Magmas are easier to catch than Ice or Thunders. Can fairly reliably catch all unbreedables.

Trading abilities: Not really sure about my trading abilities since I usually only trade for commons, but trading unbreedables for other unbreedables seems to be relatively easy for me.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: hedy

Scroll Name: HeDy

Group Name: hedy's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. CB Green Copper

3. CB Aeon

4. 2G Avatar of Destruction (any mate)

5. CB Pink, Purple, Red or Magi

6. Any Tetra lineages

7.  CB Tetra

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2G Prize, Metals, Holiday-kins, Avatars and 3G SAs. Can also breed some longer Holiday lines and 2G from any dragon available in cave. 

Catching abilities: Can catch anything else except Metals and Dinos

Trading abilities: Can trade for anything except probably 2G SAs and Neglecteds.

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Hvergelmir

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Hvergelmir

Group Name: Hvergelmir's SecretSanta 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Blusang

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. SAltkin with clean lineage

7. CB Luminox or CB Pipio

Breeding abilities: 3G Prize, 3G to 5G Spriter's Alt,  2G Holidaykin, some common lineage

Catching abilities: CB metals will be hard (can try to catch coppers), but no problem for CB Xeno (Except Gaia) and CB Zyus (Except Yellow)

Trading abilities: Hard to trade for solt 1, can try my best to match the other slots

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magis!

#I

#J

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Jazeki

Scroll Name: Snickerkitties

Group Name: Very Festive

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver, 2nd gen spriter altkin

2. 3rd gen spriter altkin, 3rd gen Thuwed

3. 2nd gen prizekin or CB blusang

4. 2nd gen avatar

6. Offspring from parents with silly names

7. Any one CB common or CB uncommon hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen and up altkin and Thuwed lines. I can breed 3rd gen and up prizes. I can breed 2nd gen and up metals. I can breed 2nd gen avatars and 2nd gen holidaykin.

Catching abilities: I don't do a lot of hunting anymore, so I'll just say I can reliably catch common and uncommon dragons with the exception of coppers and xenos.

Trading abilities: I can easily trade for upper tier items except for CB gold/silver, 2nd gen alts, and 2nd gen prizes. I can't guarantee that I can trade for those.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Jelly_Doughnut https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/214425-jelly_doughnut/

Scroll Name: Jelly_Doughnut https://dragcave.net/user/Jelly_Doughnut

Group Name: Jelly_Doughnut's Secret Santa 19 https://dragcave.net/group/106925

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G Prize, 2G SA

2. CB Copper, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine

3. CB Trio

4. CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5. And CB BSA

6. Any lineage you're proud of

7. CB Pipio

Breeding abilities: I have CB Metals, a 2g SA, CB Trios, some CB Holidays

Catching abilities: I can't catch gold or silver, but can occasionally catch copper or trios. I have a lot of time to hunt.

Trading abilities: It really depends on what I can catch or breed. I have traded for CB gold and silver before but do not know if I can do it again.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Namejewel21

Scroll Name: jewel21

Group Name: Jewel's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G from spriter's alt

2. 2G Metal, 3G Prize, 3G from Spriter's Alt, 3G Thuwed. Alt Black, Alt Vine

3. 3G metal, Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese

4. 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Metal, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt. 

5. 2G Hybrid, 2G from Holiday.

6. A nice 3G checkers lineage. Or just surprise me!

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities: I have a lot of CB dragons including Holidays, one 2G prize, and some messy dorkins and Thuweds. 

Catching abilities: I can only really catch commons and sometimes the occasional Paper dragon. 

Trading abilities: I've never had much success but I can certainly try. 

Teleport abilities:  I'm good on Magi

#K

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: kanya146715

Scroll Name: kanya715

Group Name: kanya146715 Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G Spriter's Alt, 2G from Female Holly, Neglected, 2G Prizekin (1.mate to1 2 3 4 5 prefer, but others welcome too  2. holiday prizekins), Code with repeating letters which can add in here , all number code

2. CB Copper, CB Almandine, CB Spessartine, 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Vine (no messy or inbreed plz)

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, 2G Prizekin

4. CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar, 4G from Spriter's Alt

5. CB Fire Gem, 2G Hybrid, 2G from Holidays

6. 2g Seragamma with male Kohraki, Mate for these 2 checkers (IPFxj64552). Or your proudest checkers or lineages!

7. CB Siyat (purple or green) / Moonstone / Seragamma / Scimitar-wing Wyvern / Albino All of them are hatchies prefer, 2g holidays

Breeding abilities: Saltkin, pertty lineages, PB gold/sliver, 2G rares. Not for 2G Avatar...I still haven't successfully summoned _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_ 

Catching abilities: Almost everything except gold, silver, and coppers 

Trading abilities: CB Metals

Teleport abilities: Nope

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: KingMieszko3 https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/238440-kingmieszko3/

Scroll Name: KingMieszko3 https://dragcave.net/user/KingMieszko3

Group Name: KingMieszko3's Secret Santa 2019 https://dragcave.net/group/110450

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G from Spriter's Alt .

2. 2G Gold from male Ice (either influenceable egg or female hatchling), Alt Vine, Alt Undine, CB Copper.

3. CB Bluesang, 2G Avatar, CB Thunder.

4. CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing.

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Pink.

6. 3G Checker or lineage you are proud of.

7. Suprise me

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G Hallowen holidaykin (Caver Lurker, Black Marrow, Shadow Walker, Desipis, Kohraki), but exept that I do not have special lineages and the rare dragons I have are all messy.

Catching abilities: I'm not very good at catching. Rarest dragon I caught is an Almandine. Sometimes I see Xenos, but I'm always at the egg limit.

Trading abilities: Bad. I can try though.

Teleport abilities: I think I have enough.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: KiraTiyuji https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/238394-kiratiyuji/

Scroll Name: Tiyuji https://dragcave.net/user/Tiyuji

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/106021

1. 2g from any Spriter's Alt

2. Alt Black. Alt Undine. 

3. CB Trio, CB Xenowyrm, CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph (pls not blue)

5. CB Fire Gem, 2G Soulpeace

6. CB bitten Vampire

7. CB Nebulas, CB Purple Ridgeback, CB magis

Breeding abilities: Kinda new player, dont have any

Catching abilities: Can try but can't promise anything,

Trading abilities: Can try but can't promise anything

Teleport abilities: I currently only have 1 usable magi but im getting more of them!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Kovia

Scroll Name: Kovia

Group Name: Group here

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, 2G from SA, 2G Prize.

2. 3G Prize, 3G from SA, Alt Black, 2G Silver.

3. Paper, 2G Prizekin.

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar.

5. 2G Soulpeace, 2G Storm-Rider.

6. Prettily-lineaged Daydream and/or Electric. EG, stair, spiral, anything clean.

7. CB Daydream and/or Electric.

Breeding abilities: Lots of 2G Holidaykin, 2G from Silver, 3G or higher from SA, 3G Thuwed, 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Prize/kin, various checkers and other 2Gs.

Catching abilities: Can try but can't promise anything,

Trading abilities: Can try but can't promise anything.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Kurokosworth

Scroll Name: Kurokosworth

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/107081

Wishlist:

1. 2G SA, 2G from female Holly, all number codes, word codes, palindrome codes

2. 3G SA, 3G Thuwed

3. CB Trio, CB Xeno, Dino, Chicken, Paper, Cheese

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Fire Gem, 2G Hybrid

6. CB Z-code. Pretty checkers or lineage. Otherwise, surprise me!

7. CB Balloon, Blancblack, Ochredrake, Magelight Pygmy, Nebula, Day/Night Glory Drake, Sunrise/set/song. Or any CB hatchlings (I collect hatchlings to freeze)

Breeding abilities2-3G Prizes/prizekin, 2G coppers (not pure), 2G golden wyvern (pure or specific lineage), 2G golds and silver (pure or specific lineage), 3G SA, holidays.

Catching abilities: Common and Uncommons. Unreliable with rares. Occasionally xenos and golden wyverns 

Trading abilities: Willing to trade if I can

Teleport abilities: Maybe 1 or 2 please

#L

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Lesh4537

Scroll Name: Lesh4537

Group Name: Lesh4537's 2019 Secret Santa

Wishlist:

1. 2G Prize, 2G SAkin, 2G prizekins: Aeon from male bronze Shimmer, green Copper from male silver Shimmer, Astrapi male gold Shimmer, purple Floret female silver Shimmer

2. 2G Metal, 3G Prize (checkers preferred), 3G SAkin (checkers preferred)

3. 3G Metal (checkers preferred), 2G Prizekin, CB Aeon

4. CB Zyu

5. CB Firegem

6. 2G Glowback from male Glowback x female Coral, 2G Blusang from male blue Syiat x female Blusang (example), any 2G offspring from male Kovos x female Dark Myst

7. CB Avea Pygmy, CB Floret (gold or purple), CB Seasonal

Breeding abilities: I can make Neglecteds. I have every CB except Prize or alts. I can breed some 3G Prize (stair or checker) and higher. 

Catching abilities: Catching ability is kinda iffy - maybe trio or below. I cannot catch metals.

Trading abilities: I can trade for CB Golds and sometimes 2G Prize. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: LunalaMoon18

Scroll Name: lunalamoon18

Group Name: Group (The holly dragon is placeholder)

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected

2. Alt Black

3. Chicken

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt (Any)

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. Bred BSA Dragon

7. CB Nebula

Breeding abilities: I can easily breed PB 2G Red Dorsals, besides that I am not very experienced with breeding. I don't have many CB rares to breed with. I also have vampires.

Catching abilities: I tend to have good luck with catching Red Dorsals and I can get uncommons/a few rares if I am lucky

Trading abilities: I can't trade for super rare things like NDs/etc but I can get some good things if I am lucky, though it depends on my luck/wifi.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Lushwave

Scroll Name: Mu-Cephei

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/106640

Wishlist:

1. 2G from female Holly, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. Alt Black or Alt Vine (2G or EG), 3G from Spriter's Alt

3. Chicken, CB Aeon

4. CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Purples

6. A (complete) lyrical lineage - could be a song, poem, monologue, long quote, etc. Or, your prettiest heart-shaped lineage.

7. CB Horses

Breeding abilities: 3G Thuweds, 2G PB silvers/golds (assuming the ratios will be in my favor by then...), 2G Prize/Prizekin (I have a CB prize), "3G" Vampire (I have one bitten by an original - it's only one though, and chances are the biting may result in a kill), 2G Holidays/Holidaykin. I don't really have checkers or other pretty lineages to offer though.

Catching abilities: Almost anything, save for silvers/golds. My internet is pretty fair and I can put aside quite some time for cave hunting. I also keep an eye on codes.

Trading abilities: Decent? I have traded for CB Silvers/Golds before.

Teleport abilities: I've got 11 Magis, I think I'm okay?

#M

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Group Name: Mochi's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize (please no zyumorphs), 2G from Spriter's Alt (I already have a water from female arcana alt)

2. Alt Black, Alt Undine, 3G from Spriter's Alt, CB Copper

3. CB (in order of preference) Thalassa/Astrapi/Gaia/Chrono/Mageia, CB Aeon, CB Blusang, Paper (mostly likely will be frozen), CB Trio

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, Avatar of Creation

5. 2G Carina, 2G Dusk Pygmy, 2G Risensong, 2G Setsong, CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, CB Gem Shard

6. Lyrical lineages, Rainbow lineage, CB Bitten Vampire, Aeon checkers, Nebula lineages, Pretty checkers/lineages (anything but zyus; I'm okay with inbred lineages), a lineage you find special or are proud of 

7. CB Seasonal, CB Tercorn, CB Monarch, CB Water, CB Aqualis, CB Anagallis, CB Blancblack, surprise me

Breeding abilities: I have multiple alt lineages, 3G prizes & 4G prize checkers, higher gen prizes, prizekin, a few messy/inbred lineages and my own lineage projects. 

Catching abilities: Erratic. I can catch uncommons and have caught aeons & unbreedables but not enough to be considered reliably. I'd say somewhat decent. I can catch lunars, fire gems, gem shards and sometimes xenos. I haven't been hunting much recently but will be more regularly during the event so I'd probably have higher chances of catching rarer eggs. I cannot catch metals at all besides the very occasional copper. I've had luck catching codes and can reliably do so (specific/individual words might be difficult however).

Trading abilities: Can generally trade to get things I can't catch except for metals and rares. 

Teleport abilities: I have more than enough.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: MoonShark

Scroll Name: MoonShark

Group Name: MoonShark's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G Guardian from SA, CB moon or shark word code

2. Alt Black, Alt Vine

3. 2G Avatar of Change (Shadow Walker is my favorite dragon that produces Changes), CB Aeon

4. CB Purple, CB Pink

5. CB White, CB Red

6. Checker lineage that includes Shadow Walkers and/or Guardians! (My two favorite dragons!)

7. CB Guardian

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G Salts and Thuweds, some holiday checkers, 2G Metals, other pretty checkers, and Prizes (3G+). I do have a CB Bronze Shimmer prize, so please feel free to match me with someone looking for that kind of lineage; if he's good to me, my prize might make a 2G for them. :)

Catching abilities: I can regularly catch Trios but I'm rubbish at finding metals unless they're Coppers (and those are still rare for me to catch). I'm decent at finding Papers, chickens, and Cheeses, provided they actually spawn in the cave when I'm hunting.

Trading abilities: I don't trade much, but I do have a CB prize so I might be able to trade for some more rare-ish things.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi.

#N

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Naraku

Scroll Name: JolteonTails

Group Name: Naraku's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G Spriter's Alt; any CB 5-letters word code (cap variations ok); any CB 4-letters word code (cap variations ok)

2. 3G EG Spriter's Alt (especially from rare SAlts); 2G Metal from a new Common

3. CB Aeon

4. 4G EG Spriter's Alt

5. CB Fire Gem

6. Any pretty 3G checkers

7. CB Tercorn; Any Aqualis

Breeding abilities: I can attempt to breed a 2g from a CB Female Silver Tinsel, depending on the requested mates. I can create NDs, any gender. I have several CB Metals (Gold, Silver, Copper), have at least 1 CB pair for most breeds. I have some 2G/3G/4G SAltkins. I don't have many checkers I can breed myself.

Catching abilities: I can catch pretty much anything reliably beside CB Silver/Gold. Also decent at catching good CB codes.

Trading abilities: I can trade for CB Gold/Neglected/any available CBs, 2g Prizes, occasionally 2g from Spriter's Alts.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: ninish 

Scroll Name: scroll be here

Group Name: Ninish's Secret Santa Group be here

Wishlist:

1. a cb cat or gay code (drake/pygmy/two-headed breed welcome!), or a cb gold/2g SAkin if you have an extra laying around xD 

2. cb verdigris/blue copper. 

3. A red, purple or blue dino :3

4. Cb red dorsal egg for a stair i'm making ^-^ (i need it to be male, however i can influence it myself if it's an egg ^-^)

5. Cb purple

6. Any of these will make my day:

-5g pb gold floret for https://dragcave.net/lineage/kpYDM

-6g pb white for https://dragcave.net/lineage/uE8gq

-6g pb pink for https://dragcave.net/lineage/bFlqV

-5g pb red dorsal for this? XDhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/B17wh

-3g carmine from valentine 09 checker for https://dragcave.net/lineage/mN4ut

7. Any purple hatchie (inbred welcome~) or a cb tercornヽ(´▽`)/

Breeding abilities: i can do:

-SAkin lineages from 3rd gen onwards till 7g, with 50% SAkins in base. (Not too color coordinated tho XD just every color thrown everywhere). 

-2g metals, probably. Well i have a lot of purples. 

-i can do 2g from holidays x anything except cb prizes. The only special thing i have a cb of (other than all holidays) is a female upside down mint. 

-3g bronze tinsels if my two 2g guys cooperate. 

-lots of holiday checkers, a few of which include spriters' alts. 

-some pb stuff. 

-alternating seasonal lineages

-1 4g "pb" thuwed. 

Catching abilities: 

-i can catch about anything but metals and unbreedables... I checked the code of the last cb gold i saw before i realised what breed it was XD

-also not good at finding 5 letter word codes (only ever caught one) nor full number codes (never seen one in the caves :'c) 

Trading abilities: 

-i can trade for bred things mostly and cb uncommon rares, but for cb metals/2g SAkin i mainly rely on *that forbidden trade method* xD

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/233902-nqli/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Nqli

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/109753

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Any 2G Prize, Any 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G Lihnseyre from female Holly (though would love any!), 2G Prizekin (Royal Blue, unrelated to Opus Francigenum)

2. CB Green Copper, 3G Prize (checker/spiral preferred, don't like Prize stairs), 3G from Spriter's Alt, 3G Thuwed (especially if it's an alt/honorable mention in base! Hellhorse, Blue Striped, etc)

3. CB Aeon, Any 2G Prizekin, Unbreedables (will be freezing!)

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt, 2G Avatar

5. CB Red dragon, Any 2G Hybrid

6. Any pretty lines you have :) Rainbow, etc

7.  Any bred BSA's esp Aeon, pretty lines preferred. Any CBs, I need pretty much all breeds.

Breeding abilities:  I can breed 2G metals, 2G Avatars, 4G+ Thuweds, 3G+ Prizes, 3G+ Spriter Alts, all of nice lineages

Catching abilities:  I can catch pretty much anything except CB Gold/Silver.

Trading abilities:  I'm OK at trading, but unlikely to get CB gold.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty thankyou!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum NameNullcasting

Scroll Name: Broadwaypizano

Group Name: Null's Secret Santa Group 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, 2G SAltkin, Gamer code, Neglected, 2G Prize (Please no Celestials), 2G Prizekin (Autumn would be cool but im happy with anything),CB Silver

2. CB Copper, 3G Prize, 3G from Spriter's Alt, 3G Thuwed, Alt Black

3. Dino, CB Aeon, Paper

4. CB Red Dorsal, 4g SAlt, 4g Prize

5. 2G BSAs, 2G from Holiday, Weird prizes

6. Lyrical lineages, lineages with fun names and codes,nice checkers, anything you're proud of or like

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities: 2G Avatars (if my GoN cooperates), 4G and longer prize/prizekins, 4g gold/goldkin, 2g from some uncommons (blusang, aeon, gold wyvern), and lots of weird lineages. I've also had success producing NDs (once). Can breed a 2g from a halloween dragon with a very inappropriate code.  

Catching abilities: I'm decent at catching. Not great, not terrible. I've caught a few unbreedables and uncommons (no cb metals though.) I can catch new releases. 

Trading abilities: I'm not great at it.

Teleport abilities:  I've got 5 magi and I have no idea if that's a lot or not

Edited by Secret Santa

Letters O - Z

#O

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Oriane Sera

Scroll Name: OrianeSera

Group Name: Oriane Sera's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Neglected, 2g from female Holly

2. CB Verdigris Copper, 2g PB Alt Undine

3. Chicken, blue or red Dino

4. CB Red Dorsal, CB Tan Ridgewing

5. CB Red, CB Rift Wyrm not from coast or desert

6. Pretty checkers preferred, anything not messy. Surprise me

7. CB Monarch, surprise me

Breeding abilities: Can breed most 2g holiday lineages, 2g trios, and 2g metals except Gold. Prize and pretty checker lineages are limited. Haven't had any luck creating Neglecteds.

Catching abilities: Can usually catch trios, but almost never metals or Blusangs and rarely CB Alts

Trading abilities: Normally have difficulty trading for metals, but can usually trade for CB trios, Blusangs, and Golden Wyverns and more common dragons

Teleport abilities: I'm sufficiently stocked with Magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/27162-osean/

Scroll Name.  https://dragcave.net/user

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/110391

Wishlist:

1. 2g prize or 2g spriter alt kin

2. CB Copper, 3g prize, 3g spriter alt kin

3. CB xeno’s, cb aeon, 2g prizekin

4. 4GPrize, 4G from Spriter's Alt.

5. 5-6G Prize, fire gem 

6. My favorite dragons are tinsels and I love any gen,  I also love neat mint lineages as well

7. Bred BSA dragons are nice. 

Breeding abilities: I own a Cb silver tinsel and have cb metals as well as all the holiday dragons as well as a good amount of spriter alt kin. 

Catching abilities: I can catch up to Xeno level uncommons

Trading abilities: I have a cb prize so can usually trade for what I need or want. 

Teleport abilities: I have enough 

#P

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: painless_j

Scroll Name: painless_j

Group Name: painless_j's Secret Santa 2019 group

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. CB Green Copper, 3G from Spriter's Alt

3. Dino (any), CB Aeon

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt, CB Golden Wyvern, 2G Avatar

5. Any 2G Hybrid, CB red or pink

6. Actually, this should be my slot 2-5 because I want this much more than anything 'cept Neglected: a clean (not inbread) long-lineage (10+ gen, better even 20+) dragon unrelated to XrYSq (The prettiness of the lineage doesn't matter.)

7. Anything with a crazy/funny lineage: rude codes ancestors, funny inbreedings, irregular SA-kins not in base. Examples here

Breeding abilities: Don't have anything super-exciting 😕 Can breed 2g Gold or Silver, if they are willing; some 2g Holiday-kins, most existing dragons 2g purebloods, 2g hybrids, all possible 2g Halloween-kins, some long-lineage pureblood reds or dragons with only green (colour) in lineage like PrMo

Catching abilities: I have caught CB trios, xenos, aeons, plenty of lunars and other uncommons. Unbreedables and metals have happened, but not reliably and rarely.

Trading abilities: my trading capabilities depend on what I manage to catch, but usually I can trade for trios, CB aeons/lunars, xenos and such,

Teleport abilities: I have enough magi to cover my needs, I think.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/235348-platinumdragon_/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/platinumdragon_

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/109542

Wishlist:

1. 2G Prize with named parents (uncommon mate, please), 2G SAlt (not arcana)

2. 3G stairstep or spiral SAlt, 3G Dorkface, EG PB Alt Undine or Black

3. Dino, Paper

4. CB Zyu 

5. CB Gemshard

6. Anything pretty, such as pipios with corals

7. Clean Purples, Magis, and Bolts, CB Nebulas

Breeding abilities: 4G stairstep Thuwed, 5G spiral Thuwed, 2G avatars, 3G prize/kin, certain PB rares (Aeon, Golden Wyvern, Xenowyrm, and Silver, to name a few), 4G stairstep SAlt

Catching abilities: I can usually catch rares (Trios, xenos, unbreedables, etc) when I see them, except for Golds and Silvers.

Teleport abilities: I definitely need more magis xD 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: purplehaze

Scroll Name: purplehaze

Group Name: purplehaze's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Neglected (male or ungendered preferred), 2G Prizekin – Ice from (f) Bronze Shimmer, mate for her or Rainbow Copper from (f) Bronze Shimmer, mate for her

2. 3G from Spriter's alt, especially Christmas

3. CB Z-code (Aeon, Rift Wyrm, any Zyu, any Xeno, Vremya Drake, or Coral Pygmy) or surprise me.

4. 2G Carina or Carina-fail tan Ridgewing, from female tan Ridgewing and male purple Nebula, or surprise me.

5. 2G White from Holly, 2G Winter from Holly, 2G Neotropical from Wrapping Wing

6. Two-breed spiral with any Prize -- the longer the better, any 3G or 4G checker with two-headed dragons, or any other pretty checker (not with Olive, Imperial Fleshcrowne, or Canopy)

7. CB Split

Breeding abilities: I have several 2G Prizes that can breed even gens and several others that only breed stairs, I have a few 2nd gen SAltkins and some 3rd and 4th. I have several 2nd gen Thuweds. I have CBs of every dragon except Prizes. I can breed lots of checker lineages.

Catching abilities: Usually have trouble catching anything rare or uncommon. Mostly just don't have the patience for cave-hunting.

Trading abilities: Trading is a crap-shoot, but I can usually trade for most things except CB metals, 2G Prizes, and neglecteds.

#Q

Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Qualeo

Scroll Name: Qualeo

Group Name: SS Group '19

Wishlist:

1. 2G Saltkin - 2G from female Holly (Turpentine's are my favorite I hope its alright to mention) - CB Gold - 2G Prize - Neglected

2. 3G Saltkin - Alt Black/Vine - 2G Metal (From Turpentine if that's allowed)

3. Chicken - CB Blusang

4. 4G Saltkin -  Surprise Me 

5. Unique Turpentine lineages [ EX: Zombies, interesting checker patterns  

6. Big PB Turpentine lineages (Non-inbred please)

7.  Any and all Turpentines

Breeding abilities: I have many 2G Salts to breed from, as well as a CB Silver Shimmerscale (Logic). 

Catching abilities: I can't catch metals, but I can catch trios and stuff like that. I'm not too reliable on catching as I am breeding. 

Trading abilities: I have trading fodder (Saltkin/CB Prize) to use to try to get stuff. 

Teleport abilities: I have plenty, but thank you. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: QueenAquariusDragon

https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236683-queenaquariusdragon/

Scroll Name: 

https://dragcave.net/dragons

Group Name: 

https://dragcave.net/group/106830

Wishlist:

1. Cb gold, Cb silver, 2nd spriter alt, 2nd prize, 2nd gen prizekin (tercorn if I may ask), cb code tercorn

2. Cb green coppers, trio, 3rd gen altkin, 3rd gen prize

3. Any that fits this category (no inbreds or messies though please, for 3. , 4. , 5. And 7.)

4. Any that fits this category

5. Any that fits this category 

6. Tercorns, Golds 

7.  Any that fits this category

#R

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/32795-rayemoon/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/TalisRaye

Group Name: Talis Raye's Secret Santa 2019 Group

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (most want), 2G Prize (gold/silver tinsel, any shimmer, 3rd most want), 2G from Spriter's Alt (4th most want)

2. CB Copper (green preferred)

3. CB Xenowyrm (Thalassa, Astrapi, Mageia, Pyro)

4. CB Zyumorph, (red, yellow, white, blue, pink) CB Tan Ridgewing

5. CB Fire Gem, CB BSA dragon (not pink, purple, red, please)

6. anything

7.  Black Truffle (2nd most want)

Breeding abilities: I can do all but low-gen prizes (except 3rd gen bronze tins, I have a 2nd gen).

Catching abilities: I am reasonably good at catching except metals, coppers, black truffles.

Trading abilities: Sure, I can try to trade. I often have what is being asked for, if I can't get the dragon myself.

Teleport abilities: I have three magis.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Rememberdrgns

Scroll Name: RememberDragons

Group Name: Rememberdrgns’ Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G SAkin (Would love to have one from blue alt), Codes similar to (drgns).

2. 3G SAkin (same as above), Alt Black 

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, CB Mageia

4. 4G SAkin (would like to have Witchlight alt in base if possible)

5. CB Red, CB Pink, CB Bolt

6. Any gen EG SAkin/Thuwed (at least half CBs as alts/Thuwed)

7. Nice lined Aeon/Red, common hatchling

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2Gs of most3G and up SAkin and thuweds, 2G+ S.Shim prize

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch anything but unbreedables, CB Silvers/Golds

Trading abilities: Can trade for most except 2G SA/Thuwed. Unreliably for Dinos.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Rosastrasza

Scroll Name: ladyinpink

Group Name: Rosastrasza's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Female Holly (Red or green colored dragons would be spectacular, but not required); 2G SAltkin (any are fine, Kohraki-alt babs would be amazing!)

2. 3G SAltkin (ones with an alt in each base pair preferred but not required)

3. CB Aeon

4. 4G SAltkin (ones with an alt in each base pair preferred but not required)

5. Any CB BSA

6. I'd like something from a lineage you're proud of or spent a lot of time on! (If inbred, I will freeze it)

7. Random hatchie go!

Breeding abilities: I can breed any number of nice 3G and 4G Spriter's Altkin lines. I also have a CB female Bronze Shimmer that I can breed to any number of mates.

Catching abilities: I have decent luck catching most things except Metals, Blusangs, Trios, and Xenos (although sometimes I get lucky.)

Trading abilities: I can somewhat reliably trade for certain 2G SAltkin, but it depends on the day. I also have decent luck trading for Trios and Xenos.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Group Name: I put my leetle tree in there to keep an eye on things :D

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (would love a blue Fire Gem from blue Fire Gem and a female blueish Spriter's alt, or the same with "red" instead of "blue" in all 3 spots :D)

2. CB Spessartine, male 2nd gen Alt Black from Magi father

3. CB Mageia

4. CB whatever

5. CB Luminox, male if hatchling; CB Aether, female if hatchling

6. 2nd gen Zyumorph from Sinomorph and GoN either gender combo (unrelated to these, please)

7. CB Kovos, Lihnseyre or Aeria Gloris hatchling

Breeding abilities: Can breed a few Spriter's Alt lines and a purple Thuwed checker; Halloween, Christmas, Valentine lineages; I have a few CB Metals available for breeding, also CB Zyus and Xenos; some pretty checkers involving Zyus (*I* like them, at least!); PB Reds, Vines, Blacks; 4 2nd gen Prizes available for stairs and several longer Prize stairs from older CBs; 1 female HM.

Catching abilities: I'm a patient code catcher. I'm too slow for rares though.

Trading abilities: I'm a lousy trader. I do fulfill IOUs - I just never make any that would involve me catching rares.

#S

I want to sign up.

Forum name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/235405-sacred_duskrose/
Scroll name:https://dragcave.net/dragons/user/Sacred_DuskRose
groupy thing: https://dragcave.net/group/115027
1. CB Silver (prefer male), 2G prize, codes (like dusk, vel/velv, jew, owo/uwu, and fae)
2. CB Almandines, 2g soulpeaces, 3g alts; undine/black/vine

3. chiccens and dinos or prizekins or 3G Soulpeaces
4. CB dorsal or 4G Soulpeace
5. 5g soulpeaces
6. i like lineages with Soulstones and Arias or something involving Soulpeace
7. CB whites and/or daydreams
Breeding abilities:
 i can breed it all. i have 3g+ checkers, saltkins, im a bit low on holiday cbs but i can do a lot still. i have metals, prizekins, and gorgeous checkers. Some groups: https://dragcave.net/group/99814 https://dragcave.net/group/78751 https://dragcave.net/group/109208
Catching abilities:
I try, i really do. i can catch anything that's not golds and 2g thuweds 
Trading abilities: 
I'm not great at trading.
Teleportation abilities. 
I HAVE SO MANY MAGI

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: sara4cows' Profile

Scroll Name: sara4cows' Scroll

Group Name: Secret Santa Group 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (Male if possible) or 2nd Gen Spriter's Alt

2. 2nd Gen Gold from Common or 3rd Gen Checker from Spriter's Alt

3. Any 3rd Gen Gold or Silver Checker from Common

4. 2nd Gen Carina, Storm Rider, Risensong or Setsong

5. 2nd Gen Carina, Storm Rider, Risensong or Setsong

6. Any 3rd Gen Checker

7. CB Dusk Pygmy

Breeding abilities: I can breed many 3rd gen checkers (holidays, metals, commons); 2nd gen metals; 2nd gen prize (as she's willing), 3rd Gen Thuweds, 4th gen SA

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch Trios, Aeons, Cheese, most uncommons.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for CB Metals.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: schenanigans

Scroll Name: Joker22

Group Name: schenanigans Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt - one listed in profile would be a dream

2. 3EG from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Aeon

4. 4EG from Spriter's Alt; CB Zyumorph

5. 2G Gaia, Skysilk, or Hellfire from any Holiday (M Holiday x F Hellfire for the Hellfire, please)

6. Any intriguing, different, long, etc even gen lineage would be lovely

7. Any CB common released in 2019

Breeding abilities: Particularly fond of Spriter's Alts, so can breed a multitude of 3G+ Alt lines; Can breed a few 3G+ Prizes, though limited; 2G Metals/Holidays; Holiday Checkers

Catching abilities: Can catch most things except CB Metals; can sometimes get decent CB codes

Trading abilities: Able to trade for most anything, though the 2G Prizes/CB Metals are a bit more difficult. 

Teleport abilities: More than enough Magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Seahorse

Scroll Name: luckyburdock

Group Name: Seahorse's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt or Neglected or 2nd Gen Prize or 2G Prizekin (looking for: 2G Red Copper from Male Silver Tinsel or  2G Chrono Xenowyrm from Male Bronze Shimmer)

2. 3G checker from Spriter's Alt or 3G Thuwed (I have a great mate for a 3G Purebred Thuwed)

3. 2G Prizekin or CB Xenowyrm or CB Aeon or I would love a 3G Silver egg from Silver x Chrono Xenowyrm checker (Male Silver , Female Xeno).

4. CB Tan Ridgewing or CB Zyumorph

5. 2G Hybrid - 2G Risensongs/Setsongs or Stormriders or Dusk pygmy

6. Interesting lineaged Spirit Wards or any lineage that you are proud of! I love seeing what people come up with. I LOVE pretty checkers and nicely named parents!

Specificially, I am looking for: 3G Blue Copper egg from Blue Copper x Desipis checker (Male Desipis, Female Copper).

7. CB Howler/Tarantula Hawk Drakes or any even-gen/CB hatchling.

Breeding abilities:

I can breed lots of pretty checkers and holidaykin checkers - listed in link in my signature.

I can breed lots of gold/silver 3G checkers.

I can breed a few Spriter's Alt even-gens & checkers: Only 3G or 4G though.

I have 1 CB Gold and Silver of each gender - so I'm covered on the 2G Metal front.

I can breed a few 3G Prize Checkers, along with lots of 3G and 4G Stairs/Checkers.

I can breed a purebred 3G Thuwed (mixed breeds) or 3G Thuwed checkers.

I have all the CB holidays (No female Holly) . I have CBs of every dragon.

No CB Prize - I have a few 2G Prizes though.

Catching abilities:  I can catch zyumorphs sometimes, and can get trios. I fail miserably at getting shinies - only caught 1 in 7 years! I can probably catch commons/uncommons easily enough :) I prefer AP hunting to cave hunting though.

Trading abilities:  Not the best at trading, I don't have things that are too valuble to trade, but I'll try my best!  I did quite well in 2017's Secret Santa, I managed to get something from every tier of my person's wishlist!

Teleport abilities: All good on the Magi front!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Seriva Senkalora

Scroll Name: Seriva Senkalora

Group Name: Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

Slot 1:

CB Gold, Neglected, or 2G from Spriter's Alt,

Slot 2:

CB Copper (Rainbow or Sulphur)

Slot 3:

Any Dino (some for freezing)

3G Silver from male thalassa checker als mate for him: https://dragcave.net/lineage/BxKCR

3G Silver from female astrapi checker as mate for her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/lPlC8

Slot 4:

4G checkered Metal or SAltkin, 4G prize stair

Slot 5:

CB Blacks, Pinks and Reds are always welcome. :)

Slot 6:

4G Magma from male silver checker as mate for him: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1KYkS

6G Pink from PB EG lineage as mate for her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/vpcRd

3G Blue Lunar Herald from the same lunar herald breeding pattern as her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6l7cf

Slot 7:

Surprise me. :) I love purebred ones of any generation.

Breeding abilities: I have some nice checkered lineages, CB metals, a 2G prize (with mate), a 2G SAltkin (with mate), some nice short prize stairs and at least two CB pairs of every other breedable dragon.

Catching abilities: Well, rumors about golds and silvers in the cave have touched my ear, but I've never seen any except one. So sorry, no metals and mostly no rare and "most wanted" breeds like Aeons or Blusangs and Dinos.

Trading abilities: This highly depends on what I can catch or breed. Sometimes I get some good and quick trades, sometimes a 2G PB Gold grows up on my scroll...

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Shibunari

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Shibunari

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/106599

Wishlist:

1.  2G SAlt, Neglected, CB Metal

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt ,2g Black Alt

3.  2G Prizekin , CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph

5. 2G from Holidays ,  2G Hybrid

6.  Pretty checkers 

7.  Hatchling.

Breeding abilities: alt lineages,(3g yes) holiday lineages (yes), Metals (yes), pretty checkers (maybe), Prizes (YES), or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch Trios but not Metals. 

Trading abilities: Good, I have many CB Metal for 2g and CB Tinsel.

Teleport abilities: No, thanks!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Silvynx

Scroll Name: DarkRift

Group Name: Silvynx's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G Spriter's Alt, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G prizekin Thunder from f Bronze Shimmer (unrelated to him)

2. 3G Spriter's Alt, CB green Copper, 2G Silver from m Silver x f Striped River

3. CB Magma, CB Thalassa Xeno, CB Mageia Xeno, Dino (will be frozen unless red)

4. CB Zyumorph (not red)

5. CB gold Lunar Herald

6. Your favorite checker, any lyric lineage

7. Soulpeace hatchie, Royal Blue hatchie

Breeding abilities: 2Gs from m Silver Shimmer, 2G metals, some checkers and 3G Spriter's Alts, 2Gs from upside down mint.

Catching abilities: Most things up to about trio rarity. Metals are unlikely.

Trading abilities: Can probably trade for any CBs I can't catch, and other 2G prize(kin)s.

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magi.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Solaries

Scroll Name: Solaries 

Group Name: Solaries' Secret Santa 2019 (Leetle Tree used as a placeholder)

Wishlist: (would appreciate it if lineaged dragons were nicely named, unless they have a special code)

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2g from SA, Special codes: "Solar" or "Aries", 2g Prize

2. 3g Thuwed, 3g from SA (preferably checker lineage), 3g Dorkface, CB Copper (Rainbow or Verdigris), 2g Metal (Gold or Silver), 3g-4g Zombie checker lineage (Zombies in base only or throughout checker), 4g from SA (all with same colored alts in base)

3. CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm (Thalassa or Chrono), CB Aeon, Dino (Red or Blue), 2g Prizekin

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2g Avatar

5. 2g from Christmas or Valentine mate, CB BSA dragon (Red or Pink), 2g Hybrid (Shallow Water, Storm-Rider, Geode, Ultraviolet, Hellhorse, Dusk Pygmy or Carina)

6. Pretty colored checkered lineage, 3g-4g arrow lineage, Rainbow lineage (Checkered, Spiral, Staircase, Arrow, Heart, etc.), Any lineage you want to share

7. 3g+ PB Pink lineage, CB Uncommon (Striped River, Imperial Fleshcrowne, Kingcrowne, Baikala or Kyanite), CB Common (Antarean, Purple, Coral Pygmy, Tercorn, Glowback Pygmy or Day Glory Drake), Very messy Daydream hatchie(s) for freezing

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Soulsborne

Scroll Name: Soulsborne

Group Name: Secret Santa Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin [Silver Shimmer (m) x blue Lunar Herald / Silver Shimmer (m) x purple Floret / Gold Shimmer (m) x Astrapi]

2. CB green Copper, 2G Gold (x female Turpentine / x female yellow Zyu), 2G Silver (x male Spring / x male Speckle-Throated)

3. CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin (any)

4. CB tan Ridgewing

5. CB Seasonal, CB Gemshard ❤️

6. 2G non-holiday of the 2019 Halloween or Xmas breeds (just pick a combo you think is especially pretty, e. g. harmonious colours or symmetric poses)

7. 2G Gemshard hatchie with the same colour and gender as its Gemshard parent -> looking for BLUE: x m / f Aeria Gloris, x f Aqualis, x f Khusa,

GREEN: x f green Firegem, x m Khusa, RED: x f Arcana, x f red Firegem

Breeding abilities: Able to breed my CB Tinsel, checkers from Prizes / SAltkins / Thuweds / metals / random pretty lineages, 2G metals, etc.

Catching abilities: I'm not hunting much these days so I'll probably end up trading for rarer stuff.

Trading abilities: 2G Prizes can get you most things (except the rarest of the rare lineages, those usually need good connections or luck)

#T

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Taginix

Scroll Name: Taginix

Group Name: Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (Would love any, from Aegis would be awesome!), "Hide" code on a Drake (Can be mixed caps). "Tiger" code (Can be mixed caps)

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt (Prefer checkers, stairs are fine), PB Black Alt

3. Unbreedables

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt (Prefer checkers, stairs are fine)

5. CB BSAs

6. Any PB (No Alts) Black line that doesn't inbreed with (1, 2, 3). Lineages you are proud of! :D 

7. CB Blacks or Aranoas

Breeding abilities: I have 2Gs of both Spriter's Alts (Higher Gens too) and Thuweds, A Female CB Gold and can PB 2G Silvers. Can make 2G Avatars. Have a decent amount of CB Holidays. Can make a couple interesting checkers.

Catching abilities: Generally somewhat consistent with catching Papers and Cheeses, Metals slip past me though. Decent at catching uncommons and commons. Pretty decent at catching word codes :)

Trading abilities: I don't often trade, but I can generally use papers or cheeses to trade with if need be.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Terces

Scroll Name: Terces

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/105602

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (2G Almandine from Female Silver Tinsel), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly

2. CB Copper, 2G Metal, 3G Prize checker, 3G checker from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Trio, 3G Metal checker, 2G Prizekin, CB Aeon

4. 2G Avatar

5. 2G Aeon from any Holiday breed

6. Any gen Metal checker

7. Any CB hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed a lot of low gen checkered things, such as Prizes, SAltkin, Metals and Holidays. I don't have many common x common checkers or stairs/spirals/other lineage types though.

Catching abilities: Not very reliable at catching, Trios and Coppers give me a hard time for example.

Trading abilities: I haven't had success trading for super rare things like Neglecteds, 2Gs from Prizes or Spriter alts but I think I could trade for most other requests.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: The Dragoness

Scroll Name: Scroll

Group Name: The Dragoness' Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist: 2G Prize, 2G SA (would love something from one of the non-Arcana blue alts but I won't be picky), 2G Prizekin (Tercorn/Monarch/Aqualis/Black Tea/Black Truffle/Thalassa/male Tan Ridgewing/Sunrise)

2. 3G Prize (especially from common mate), 3G SA checker

3. CB Xeno, CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin

4. 4G spriter's alt checker

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, pretty 2G Starsinger pairing

6. Any pretty 3G checker with Tercorn/Monarch/Aqualis/Black Tea/Black Truffle/Thalassa/male Tan Ridgewing/Sunrise

7. Any BSA hatchling

Breeding abilities: I own a female CB Silver Tinsel, a male CB Gold Shimmer, and a female CB Bronze Shimmer that I can try to breed 2G Prize(kin)s from. I also have quite a few 2G Prizes (including PB pairs), some 2G spriter's altkin, and 3 2G Thuweds.

Catching abilities: I can catch most commons. Beyond that, I have 0 catching skills.

Trading abilities: I can sometimes trade for 2G Prize(kin)s, CB Coppers, CB Xenos, and things of similar rarity, but I can't make any promises. I very rarely am able to trade for CB Metals and NDs are impossible.

Teleport abilities: I'm good!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: TheLittenLord1 https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236161-thelittenlord1/

Scroll Name: TheFinalChance https://dragcave.net/user/TheFinalChance

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/105801

Wishlist:

1. 2G From SA

2. 3G Thuwed

3. CB Magma

4. CB Zyu

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. 2G PB Common Pygmy

7. Random Hatchi, doesn't matter the lineage

Breeding abilities: I only have a few dragons, but I can breed SAkins 3g and higher or Dorkfaces 4G or higher or Thuweds 4G or higher. I can also breed other things on my scroll

Catching abilities: I've had some luck with trios in the past, but not much

Trading abilities: I haven't had much luck

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Tigerkralle

Scroll Name: Tigerkralle

Group Name: Grouplink

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold enough time to influence or female please, CB Silver, 2g Prize from non-Waterhorse, 2g Spriter's Alt, perfect CB all number code, perfect CB namelike code, perfect CB palindrome code

2. CB Copper, CB Spessartine, 3g Spriter's Alt (spiral or staircase lineage), CB Aeon Wyvern, Dino for freezing

3. Chicken for freezing, Cheese, Paper, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm for freezing

4. CB Zyomorph (the yellow one!) enough time to influence or female please, CB Lunar Herald Silver

5. CB Lunar Herald, 2g from Arcana (non-Waterhorse)

6. Staircase or spiral not containing any Waterhorses if from Standard breeding group and i would also love equally a staricase or spiral from Drakes, Pygmies or Two-Headeds

7. Anything that does not contain a Waterhorse.

Breeding abilities: I do have a few Spriter's Alt lineaged, a few Thuweds (mostly high number generations), clean Prizes but  most of them highgen, tons of purebred Dark Greens for Alt Dark Greens and enough for Alt Undines, will not breed Alt Blacks, can do 2nd gen Holidaykin, 2nd gen Valentinekin, 2nd gen Halloweenkin, biting for Vampires, Avatarbreeding.

Catching abilities: I am good at hunting CB Reds

Trading abilities: I very rarely trade so i think i should say very limited because i have no clue about values anymore.

Teleport abilities: I do have enough Magi for all my teleporation needs. No thank you.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/59576-tinibree/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Tinibree

Group Name:https://dragcave.net/group/110500

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G SA, Tini or Blake codes.

2. 3G SA, CB Sulfur/Rainbow Copper.

3. CB Aeon, CB Xeno (Astrapi, Gaia, or Thalassa especially).

4. 4G SA, CB Zyus, 2g Avatar of Destruction.

5. CB Pink, 2g from Starsinger or Garland or Sakuhana.

6. Love Lyrical Lineages, Any kind of sprial, or just any cool lineage you have to share!

7. Messy hatchies for freezing, though I will probably be out of/low on slots in early Jan. CB Aranoa, CB Tercorn.

Breeding abilities: Can breed a ton of 4G+ EG SA. Maybe 2g prize/kin, without specific mate breed. 2g from metal. 3g from prize.

Catching abilities: Can catch trios and metals, but not great at Zyu. Most everything else should be fine.

Trading abilities: Not really.

Teleport abilities: I'm good.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Toyo

Scroll Name: Toyo's Scroll

Group Name: Toyo's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2g prize, 2g prizekin (from matching lunar herald or xenowyrm parent), 2g from spriter's alt

2. 3g+ prize checker, 3g+ spriter's alt checker

3. CB xenowyrm (any), CB aeon, 2g prizekin (any)

4. Something from your favorite dragon! (A lineage you are proud of, awesomely named parents, something unique?)

5. CB lunar herald, CB celestial

6. Pretty checker lineage, especially with lunar heralds and/or xenos! 

7. Aeon hatchling, random CB common or checker lineaged hatchling rescued from the AP

Breeding abilities: I have a cb prize, an alt sweetling, and can breed a number of prize checkers, spriter's alt checkers and staircases, 3g prizes, holiday checkers and other lineages, and pretty even gen/checker lineages. Much better at providing specialty lineages than anything CB :)

Catching abilities: Terrible at catching anything more than uncommon breeds! 

Trading abilities: Can sometimes trade for rarer CBs, but since that is dependent on luck and whim, cannot guarantee anything. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/27348-twol8sue/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/twol8sue

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/108577

Wishlist:

1. cb gold,cb silver,2nd gen prize,2nd gen any from sa alt, any palidrome,any word or name code

2. 2nd gen metal, 3rd gen thuwed, 3rd gen sa checker or stair, 3rd gen metal checker any breed

3. cb copper,cb xeno any,2n gen prizekin,2nd gen metal kin

4. cb zyu,cb red dorsal, 4th gen metal checker, any 4th gen sa, 4th gen thuwed

5. 2nd gen from holiday (any) 3rd to 4th gen black and white checker, cb pinks and cb reds,any 2nd to 4th gen checker from GON's

6. any stairstep,and any checker any breed, clean dorkface lineage

7. cb purples, vine eggs or hatchies, any halloween kin 2nd to 5th gen checker 

Breeding abilities: I have some cb golds,cb silvers,one 2nd gen bronze, some 2nd gen thuweds. 

Catching abilities: can catch most breeds, sometimes once in a blue moon can catch a silver, can catch zyu and xeno

Trading abilities: I can breed my thuwed and 2nd gen prize  if it cooperates

Teleport abilities: lots of magi here. also can donate if needed

#U

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236822-unicornmaiden/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Unicorn Maiden 

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/110396

Wishlist:

1. 2G Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly

2. Alt Black

3. CB Blusang

4. CB Golden Wyvern

5. 2G Carina

6. I love long, pretty clean lineages. I'm not particular about breed; I like seeing what lineage projects people come up with. I especially like if all the ancestors have names.

7. Bolt dragon, CB or bred

#V

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Vahdin, https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/237869-vahdin/

Scroll Name: Vahdin, https://dragcave.net/user/Vahdin

Group Name: “Vahdin 2019 Secret Santa” https://dragcave.net/group/110123

Wishlist:

1. 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin, Neglected, CB Zyumorph of any colour! These are my favourite.

2. 3G Thuwed, any pretty checker lineage.

3. CB Blusang, CB Aeon, Paper

4.. 2G Avatar (Destruction, if that’s okay!)

5. The messiest lineage you can possibly muster that isn’t incestuous.

6. Any pretty lineage with dragons that are blue or pink!

7.  Surprise me!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Varislapsi

Scroll Name: Varislapsi

Group Name: Varislapsi's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB gold or silver

2. CB copper

3. CB blusang or aeon

4. Any clean and EG SA offspring, can be higher than 4th gen

5. CB nebula

6. A beautiful EG lineage with dragons somehow related to sea, sky, space, time or winter

7. Surprise me with absolutely anything, just no inbreds or deadlines, please!

Breeding abilities: Any 2nd gens from commons and Halloweens (and other holidays, if a specific pairing isn't required) are possible, including hybrids. I can also breed 2nd gen avatars and at least try for 2nd gen alts. May be able to breed 2nd gen metals (not from specific mates) but I have a very limited amount of CBs. Could work out any 3rd gen checkers of common breeds. I do have some longer stair and spiral prizes but no checker pairs.

Catching abilities: I'm best at catching CB commons but will be glad to hatch them if requested; a bit more uncommon things like florets, gemshards, nebulas and pyralspites are possible, too. Z-codes and maybe all-uppercase or all-lowercase codes are fine (for commons) but I can't reliably find word codes or all-numbers. I can also look for random checker lineages and even occasional 2nd gen prizekins on the abandoned page.

Trading abilities: Sometimes I have luck trading for CB uncommons like zyus and xenos as well as lineaged metals but I can't guarantee anything.

Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/76921-velvet_paw/

Scroll Name:https://dragcave.net/user/Velvet_paw

Group Name: "Velvet_paw's Secret Santa 2019"https://dragcave.net/group/108307

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (or from CB hybrid), Neglected

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt  2G metal eg 2g silver from mistletoe

3. CB Aeon,CB Xenowyrm (a Chrono or Thalassa would be lovely)

4. 4EG from Spriter's Alt.

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Striped River CB BSA Pink /Red or 2G from Holiday

6. Something with an even gen lineage. Surprise me

7. Surprise me,

Breeding abilities: I have a CB bronze shimmer & CB(m&f) of most if not all dragons in cave including CB holidays/metals/trios/GON.so I can breed 2g+ Metals&metalkin 2G+ hybrids / avatars 2g+ Prize checkers/stairs /prizekin G

I collect 2G & 3EG (&4EG) spriter altkin and have a 2g Thuwed so I can gift pretty 3EG+ alt lineages, 3G Thuweds, holiday checkers, prize checkers, 2G-5EG PB BSA dragons  and other pretty lineages,

Catching abilities: I have been good at catching Trios coppers and Lunar heralds in the past, but I never see Aeons/ Metals/Xenos in the cave let alone catch them

Trading abilities: I can try. Trading can be a bit hit and miss

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi thank you

#W

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: wheeloftime13

Scroll Name: wheeloftime13

Group Name: wheeloftime13 Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2g Moonstone SAkin (would really like it if from Valentine or Christmas alt please, I already have Arcana and pink Omen. Ultimate dream is Solstice or other blue alt)

2. 3g SAkin (stair or even gen please)

3. Caveborn Aeon

4. 4g SAkin

5. Caveborn Red

6. Moonstone even generation lineage higher than 4g (checker, mirror, complementary colors such as silver, white, blue, gray, and purple)

7. Moonstone hatchie (lower gen the better please)

Breeding abilities: I have some 2g SAkin, some 2g Thuweds, cb metals, 2g prizes (can make checkers on some, but mostly stairstep), I have two lyrical lineage projects (only one is almost done= 3 eggs left)

Catching abilities: I generally can reliably catch Thunders and Magmas, occasionally Ice dragons. Cannot catch caveborn metals other than the rare sulfur copper. I can catch Blusangs, Zyus, Xenos (mostly Astrapi and Pyro), and can catch word codes. Don't have much luck with Aeons.

Trading abilities: I can make Neglecteds, so I can trade those for caveborn metals and second generation prizes. I can trade for 2g prizekin, 3g SAkin. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll Name: WWECornSerpent

Group Name: WWECornSerpent Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2nd gen Prize, 2nd gen SA

2. 3rd gen Prize checker, 3rd gen SA (prefer EG)

3. 3rd gen Metal checker, 2nd gen Prizekin

4. 4th gen Prize checker, 4th gen SA (prefer EG)

5. Any checker with one breed a 2019 release

6. 5th EG SA

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities:  3rd gen and higher alt lineages, 2nd gen and higher holiday lineages, 2nd gen and higher Metals, pretty checkers and other pattern lineages, 3rd gen and higher Prizes

Catching abilities: Not the best catcher but I get lucky sometimes with Trios, alt Ridgewings and Dorsals and uncommons.  Metals elude me 99% of the time.

Trading abilities: Depending upon what someone is trading and/or asking for, I can usually make a trade for things I can't catch or breed myself.  Trading for the very rare can be difficult sometimes, though.

Teleport abilities: Have more than enough Magi

#X

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Xasora

Scroll Name: Xasora

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/108323

Wishlist:

1. neglected

2. 3g from Spriter's alt

3. dino

4. cb zyumorph

5. 2g hybrid

6. any stairstep lineage that I can continue

7. CB dragons from any recent release (Rift wyrm, luminox wyvern, lihnseyre, tercorn)

Breeding abilities: I have CB golds, CB silvers, and one CB silver shimmerscale prize.

Catching abilities: I am reasonably good at catching CB commons/uncommons. I have had zero luck in catching CB silvers/golds.

Trading abilities: I can breed my CB prize as trade fodder.

Teleport abilities: No, but I can donate some for the cause if needed.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: XDLugia

Scroll Name:  XDLugia

Group Name: XDLugia's Secret Santa 2019 + Leetle Tree

Wishlist:

1.  2g from any Spriter's Alt, an ND, or any of the following codes: Lugia, Tsula, Znowy, Snowy, Owl, word codes in general xD

2.  3g from Spriter Alts (staircases are fine!), 3g Thuwed

3.  CB Aeons

4.  CB Zyumorphs

5.  CB Reds, CB Purples, CB Lunar Heralds

6.  An even gen rainbow lineage! Or a lineage you've worked on and are proud of!

7.  CB Nilias, loads of them. Also any other CB pygmy breeds. xD

Breeding abilities: 

I can breed 3g+ from spriter alts and thuweds. I can also breed 3g prizes, or 2g silver shimmers provided my shim cooperates. Also can breed loads of different checker lineages, rainbow lineages, and other things.

Catching abilities: 

I can catch CB trios, xenowyrms, zyumorphs, papers, cheeses and what-not fairly easily. I can also catch codes pretty well too! I can't catch cb metals though. xD

Trading abilities: 

I'm able to trade for 2g saltkins from time to time. I'm also able to create NDs when I'm lucky, so I can trade for many things as well.

As I mentioned before, I can try breeding my cb shimmer to trade for more valuable things, if my giftee doesn't want a 2g prize.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Xuanxuan

Scroll Name: Xuanxuan

Group Name: Xuanxuan's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1.  2G from Spriter's Alt, CB gold, 2G prize (no holiday mate please!)

2. 2G Alt Black, even gen checkered SAltkin (with SAlt Garland)

3. Chicken

4. CB tan ridgewing, CB red dorsal

5. 2G from Garland or Heartstealing 

6.  EG rainbow lineage, or an EG lyrical/poetic lineage

7. CB hatchling

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2G halloween lineages, 2G metals (I love breeding PB golds and silvers), 4G SAltkins (not checkered, though)

Catching abilities: Can catch anything except Silver/golds and word/number codes. Unbreedables depends on luck, especially if it's a dino of a specific colour

Trading abilities: Could probably trade for CB silver and unbreedables

Teleport abilities: I've got enough magi :) 

#Y

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Ymmen

Scroll Name: Dragcave.net/user/ymmen 

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/107767

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, silver, or 2g SALT

2. Cb Aeon, CB Copper

3.Chicken, Paper, Cheese, Red, Green, or Yellow Dino

4. CB Golden Wyvern

5.CB Gold Lunar Herald

6.Rainbow Lineage

7. Tercorn

Breeding abilities: Virtually None

Catching abilities: Reliable on Trios, Cheeses, Chickens, Sometimes coppers, but not dinos AT ALL.

Trading abilities: Can sometimes trade for 2g SALT from Blue Arcana and Infinis's Alts.

Teleport abilities: Decent (2 Magis)

#Z

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:Zhiyi1015's forum

Scroll Name:Zhiyi1015's scroll

Group NameZhiyi1015's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1:CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize

2:CB Chicken, Dino, Aeon

3:CB Paper, Cheese, 4G even gen Prize 

4:CB Silver Lunar Herald

5:Any lineage Pink|Red Dragon

6:The longest PB even gen dragon you have 

7:CB Stripped River Dragon, CB Moonstone

Breeding abilities: I can breed some 2G hybrids(no alts/pygmy) or 2G Pyralspites. Can try short lineage xeno or zyus or 2G avatars. 

Catching abilities: Gemshard, Firegem, Nebula, Bolts, Pink might be possible but no promise. 

Trading abilities: I can trade for some trios, xeno, zyus or other uncommons but not cb gold /prizekin /thuwed /cb silver /neglected etc. 

Edited by Secret Santa

MOD NOTES FOR SECOND POST LIST AND SPREADSHEET ENTRIES:

==========================================================

Second Post List Update:  [2 Nov.],  [10:15pm],  [purplehaze]

Approved (and ready to be added to the spreadsheet.):

Ruby Eyes

Dust

Jazeki

Rejected (Skip over, do not add to spreadsheet.):

Soulsborne - needs to change level 1 request to describe dragons wanted instead of using codes of dragons that need mates

Added to Spreadsheet:  [11/8/19],  [11:56PM],  [The Dragoness]

(Please strike through names once info is input into the spreadsheet.)

Second Post List Update:  [4 Nov.],  [4:48pm],  [Aqub]

Terces

Soulsborne

sara4cows

Celis

Rememberdrgns

Second Post List Update:  [Nov 5.],  [4:00pm],  [Aqub]

TheLittenLord1

XDLugia

HeatherMarie

Kovia

Cruel

wheeloftime13

Added to Spreadsheet: [11/8/19],  [11:56PM],  [The Dragoness]

Second Post List Update:  [Nov. 6],  [8:30pm],  [purplehaze]

Taginix

FoxintheBox

KiraTiyuji

Toyo

Lesh4537

Chocolatefountain

painless_j

Second Post List Update:  [11/8/19],  [10:24PM],  [The Dragoness]

Chocolatefountain

Naraku

Lesh4537

Varislapsi

Elestren

Second Post List Update:  [11/12/19],  [6:50pm], [ purplehaze]

lunalamoon18

painless_j

Shibunari

Hazel360

Lushwave

kanya146715

becondethuong1307

Dirtytabs

ComatosedRoses

The Dragoness

Withdrawn - remove from spreadsheet, please

Foxinthebox - has asked to be removed

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Nov 14],  [3:40pm],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [11/14],  [3:30pm],  [purplehaze]

Jelly_Doughnut

ComatosedRoses

Xuanxuan

BlueLatios

Aqub

Silvynx

Emerald01
Kurokosworth

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Nov 16],  [4:22pm],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [Nov 18],  [2:10am],  [rosastrasza]

Solaries

MoonShark

Oriane Sera

Dragonico

TheDragoness

schenanigans

Dust

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Nov 18],  [3:46pm],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [Nov 21],  [4:16pm],  [Aqub]

Dust (Update)

BrazenChase

FAstudent12

Rosastrasza

Varislapsi (Update)

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Nov 25],  [6:16pm],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [Nov. 26,  [3:00pm],  [purplehaze]

Ymmen

Alyst

Mochi

becondethuong1307 - changes

blah

Emerald01 - changes

Aie

charmers

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Nov 27],  [6:50pm],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [12/6/2019],  [6:30pm],  [purplehaze]

jewel21

Nullcasting

Velvet_paw

Xasora

HeatherMarie -  update of list
twol8sue

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Dec 7],  [5:35 pm],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [Dec 12],  [2:47 PM],  [Aqub]

purplehaze

49ER (added as replacement santa and helper)

Varislapsi (changes)

4mymirage

ninish

Taginix (changes)

Zhiyi1015

Dewilheart

Chaos Rider

Seriva Senkalora

Ruby Eyes

DyingLight

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Dec 18],  [9:48],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [12/14],  [8:30 am],  [purplehaze]

Aqub - changes

Ruby Eyes - changes

animatedrose

Sacred_DuskRose

DyingLight

rayemoon

hedy

Alwerien

platinumdragon_

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Dec 23],  [10:32pm],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [12/20],  [11:20pm],  [purplehaze]

becondethuong1307 - changes

biruko

Nqli

Qualeo

Tigerkralle

Drakelina

ComatosedRoses - changes

Hvergelmir

Lushwave - changes

WWECornSerpent

osean

Vahdin - see PM in inbox for list (also posted in participant's list)

Withdrawn - remove from spreadsheet 

BlueLatios

Firstborn Dragon

kanya146715 - changes

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Dec 23],  [10:32pm],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [12/22],  [1:30pm],  [purplehaze]

UnicornMaiden

Seahorse

Dracleia

KingMieszko3

Nqli - changes

Tinibree

kanya146715 - changes

QueenAquariusDragon

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Dec 23],  [11:58pm],  [Aqub]

Second Post List Update:  [12/23],  [5:15pm],  [purplehaze]

Firstborn Dragon

QueenAquariusDragon - see PM for abilities.

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Dec 23],  [11:58pm],  [Aqub]

Please leave the section below this line blank for use as a form that can be copy/pasted

Second Post List Update:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

Added to Spreadsheet:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

Edited by Secret Santa

Replacement Santas

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: 49ER

Scroll Name:https://dragcave.net/user/49ER

Breeding abilities: I have all CB Holidays,and several CB Metals, so I can mainly breed 2gs.  I only have a couple very finicky 2g Prizes, so in a time crunch, it is doubtful I could breed 3g

Catching abilities: My catching ability is medium.  If it is a uncommon that is biome-specific, where I would not have to hop biomes to find something, I am reasonably sure I can get it.

Trading abilities: I can probably trade for 3g Prizes, and most things, except 2g prizes, ND's, CB Golds, CB Silvers.

Breeding abilities: I have CB metals, though they don't tend to breed very well at all. I have a CB male bronze Shimmerscale, God Shim - https://dragcave.net/view/sclXM . I have a few 2g Thuweds (Split, Ice, Neotropical, Balloon, and white Zyumorph, here - https://dragcave.net/group/94000 ) and some 2g SAlts (mostly cyberwitch altcanas, pink Omens, a blue Arcana, a pink Garland, a blue Starsinger, and a few other things, holiday and non-holiday, here - https://dragcave.net/group/79010 ). I have a few 2g prizes from other player (mostly silver, zero golds, here - https://dragcave.net/group/84699 ).

Catching abilities: I've never caught a CB metal and have caught very few of the "high tier" things in-biome (trios, unbreedables). I'm good at catching most uncommons and hoarding some commons. My internet is slow so speed is not my game, sadly.

Trading abilities: As listed above, I have a CB prize and 2g Thuweds/SAlt/prizes so I have the ability to trade for some things. But because God Shim is bronze, I get mixed success when I trade his eggs. The Hub is not my friend, sadly.

Forum Name: Alwerien

Scroll Name: Alwerien

Breeding abilities: 2G prize/kin (from silver tin), 2G metals, 3Gs or higher SAltkin (mostly from Halloween SA though), 2G Avatars

Catching abilities: Fairly decent with trios, zyus, xenos and unbreedables. So-so (takes a few misses) with aeons and coppers. No good with gold/silver.

Trading abilities: Don't have much patience/skill for it.

Forum Name: Alyst's Forum profile

Breeding abilities: I breed Hybrids for fun. Higher Gen (like 5G-9G) Prize or Prizekin, I have most CB for holiday, so 2G holiday/holidaykin. I have some pretty lines including a couple of my own stairstep and checkered projects. I also have a few SAltkin 4G checkers featuring more than 1 SA. 2G Zyumorphs or 2G Avatars are possible too. I have a google sheet with a lot more detail I can provide to mods if needed.

Catching abilities: I'm good at catching CB Black Tea... otherwise yeah my hunting skills suck. I seem to find nice pretty checkers or CBs in the AP though..

Trading abilities: I can try, I can't promise I'd have anything someone would want to trade with.

Breeding abilities: 3G+ SAltkin, 3G+ Thuweds, 3G+ Prizes, 2Gs from metals and holidays, and various checkers. 

Catching abilities: Typically I don't do a lot of hunting. Highest I could probably get is CB Trio or Aeon 

Trading abilities: Have made plenty of trades for 2G prizes before, and I might be able to trade for a 2G SAltkin. 

Forum Name: becondethuong1307

Scroll Name: becondethuong1307

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G stair/EG/checker of Prizes, some 3G Thuweds and SAkins, 2G+ metals

Catching abilities: Can catch some mid-tier things like CB Trios, Xenos, Zyus, anything rarer is random

Trading abilities: Can reliably trade for up to CB Green Copper or Unbreedable-level of rarity, anything rarer is random

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons so I can do 2nd gens commons for people who want them.  I also have some nice 2nd gen tinsels (2) and nice 3rd gen shimmer lineages.

Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg.

Trading abilities: I can definitely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.

Teleport abilities: I have several teleport dragons so I should be good there.

Breeding abilities: 
3G or higher Prizes, 3G or higher Even-gen from Spriter's Alt, 2G Silver, 2G Holidaykin, other common lineage. 
Since I only have few CB Golds and they're usually not so cooperative on breeding, therefore I think I can't promised to breed 2G Gold.😣

Trading abilities: Not capable to trade things from Slot 1. For other stuffs, I will try my best 😏

Forum Name: dragonico

Scroll Name: dragonico

Breeding abilities: 3g+ SA even gen lineages, 3g+ Thuweds (including pure), 3g+ prizes including some PBs but not any holiday lines, 2g+ metals plus a few higher gen checkers, 2gs from interesting-ish codes/names, even gen whites/blacks from 2007 Hollies, a rainbow stripe lineage (I don't own a lot of breeds released in the last 5 years though!)

Catching abilities: CBs: anything common, Zyus, Xenos (besides Gaia seemingly!), probably Trios, random semi-decent codes (4+ letter words)

Trading abilities: less confident on these but could probably trade for: unbreedables, CB Copper/Aeon/Blusang, other 3g SA/Thuwed/prizes other than those I can breed from, possibly CB metals

Forum Name: Elestren.

Scroll Name: Elestren

Breeding abilities: I have a lot of CB Metals, one CB Silver Tinsel, a lot of 2g-5g Prize Dragon, 3g Thuwed. Everything dragons breed I have is CB.

Catching abilities: I think I can try catch everything, but I can have problem with CB Gold and with Dino's (they don't like me).

Trading abilities: Yes, I can try trading with people.

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/224042-fastudent12/

Breeding abilities: Several 2nd gen Prizes and 2nd gen SAs, One 2nd gen Thuwed, Several CB Golds and Silvers, CBs of all Holidays/Dragons

Catching abilities: Usually decent at catching Xenos, Zyus, Blusangs, occasionally Coppers, Unbreedables, Aeons

Trading abilities: Can trade for things like 2nd gen Metals, 3rd gen Prizes/Thuweds/SAs, CB Uncommons, maybe even a 2nd gen Prize or CB Silver 

Forum Name: Guillotine

Scroll Name: InnocentGuillotine

Breeding abilities: I have at least one male and female CB of all non-prizes except Hollies (only males for those) and I have 2nd gens from three prize lines. I also have several alt lines, most of which I am able to continue, and several checkers.

Catching abilities: I can semi-reliably catch Xenowyrms, but anything more rare than that I'm unlikely to be able to grab.

Trading abilities: I can try but cannot promise anything.

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: Hazel360

Scroll Name: Hazel360 

Breeding abilities: I can breed some 2G Holidays, Zyumorphs (mostly messy), any Avatar. I can breed Carinas and Soulpeaces (have less luck with the latter). I can breed some Prizekin, but not many. I have a few Ices, so I can try to breed those too.

Catching abilities: Pretty weak at catching, I wouldn't rely on myself to catch any trios (only caught CB Ices so far) or metals, for example. I can catch some BSA dragons though, especially Pinks and some Reds. I've also had some luck getting CB tan Ridgewings, but I can't guarantee I'd be able to catch one now. 

Trading abilities:  I can try, but I'm not so good at it (better at trading for commons)

Forum Name: kanya146715

Breeding abilities: Saltkin, pertty lineages, PB gold/sliver, 2G rares. Not for 2G Avatar...I still haven't successfully summoned _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_ 

Breeding abilities: 3G Thuweds, 2G PB silvers/golds (assuming the ratios will be in my favor by then...), 2G Prize/Prizekin (I have a CB prize), "3G" Vampire (I have one bitten by an original - it's only one though, and chances are the biting may result in a kill), 2G Holidays/Holidaykin. I don't really have checkers or other pretty lineages to offer though.

Catching abilities: Almost anything, save for silvers/golds. My internet is pretty fair and I can put aside quite some time for cave hunting. I also keep an eye on codes.

Trading abilities: Decent? I have traded for CB Silvers/Golds before.

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Breeding abilities: I have multiple alt lineages, 3G prizes & 4G prize checkers, higher gen prizes, prizekin, a few messy/inbred lineages and my own lineage projects

Catching abilities: Erratic. I can catch uncommons and have caught aeons & unbreedables but not enough to be considered reliably. I'd say somewhat decent. I can catch lunars, fire gems, gem shards and sometimes xenos. I haven't been hunting much recently but will be more regularly during the event so I'd probably have higher chances of catching rarer eggs. I cannot catch metals at all besides the very occasional copper. I've had luck catching codes and can reliably do so (specific/individual words might be difficult however).

Trading abilities: Can generally trade to get things I can't catch except for metals and rares. 

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/233902-nqli/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Nqli

Group

Breeding abilities:  I can breed 2G metals, 2G Avatars, 4G+ Thuweds of nice lineages, 3G+ Prizes, 3G+ Spriter Alts

Catching abilities:  I can catch pretty much anything except CB Gold/Silver.

Trading abilities:  I'm OK at trading, but unlikely to get CB gold.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty thankyou!

Forum Name: Oriane Sera

Scroll Name: OrianeSera

Breeding abilities: Can breed most 2g holiday lineages, 2g trios, and 2g metals except Gold. Prize and pretty checker lineages are limited. Haven't had any luck creating Neglecteds.

Catching abilities: Can usually catch trios, but almost never metals or Blusangs and rarely CB Alts

Trading abilities: Normally have difficulty trading for metals, but can usually trade for CB trios, Blusangs, and Golden Wyverns and more common dragons

Forum Name: Qualeo

Scroll Name: Qualeo.

Breeding abilities: I have many 2G Salts to breed from, as well as a CB Silver Shimmerscale (Logic).

Catching abilities:  I can't catch metals, but I can catch trios and stuff like that. I'm not too reliable on catching as I am breeding. 

Trading abilities: I have trading fodder (Saltkin/CB Prize) to use to try to get stuff. 

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Scroll NameRememberDragons

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2Gs of most3G and up SAkin and thuweds, 2G+ S.Shim prize

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch anything but unbreedables, CB Silvers/Golds

Trading abilities: Can trade for most except 2G SA/Thuwed. Unreliably for Dinos.

Teleport abilities: No, thank you.

Breeding abilities: I can breed any number of nice 3G and 4G Spriter's Altkin lines. I also have a CB female Bronze Shimmer that I can breed to any number of mates.

Catching abilities: I have decent luck catching most things except Metals, Blusangs, Trios, and Xenos (although sometimes I get lucky.)

Trading abilities: I can somewhat reliably trade for certain 2G SAltkin, but it depends on the day. I also have decent luck trading for Trios and Xenos.

Forum Name: The Dragoness

Breeding abilities: I own a female CB Silver Tinsel, a male CB Gold Shimmer, and a female CB Bronze Shimmer that I can try to breed 2G Prize(kin)s from. I also have quite a few 2G Prizes (including PB pairs) and some 2G spriter's altkin. 

Catching abilities: I can catch most commons. Beyond that, I have 0 catching skills.

Trading abilities: I can sometimes trade for 2G Prize(kin)s, CB Coppers, CB Xenos, and things of similar rarity, but I can't make any promises. I very rarely am able to trade for CB Metals and NDs are impossible.

Forum Name:https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/59576-tinibree/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Tinibree

Breeding abilities: Can breed a ton of 4G+ EG SA. Maybe 2g prize/kin, without specific mate breed. 2g from metal. 3g from prize.

Catching abilities: Can catch trios and metals, but not great at Zyu. Most everything else should be fine.

Trading abilities: Not really.

Forum Name: Toyo

Scroll Name: Toyo's Scroll

Breeding abilities: I have a cb prize, an alt sweetling, and can breed a number of prize checkers, spriter's alt checkers and staircases, 3g prizes, holiday checkers and other lineages, and pretty even gen/checker lineages. Much better at providing specialty lineages than anything CB :)

Catching abilities: Terrible at catching anything more than uncommon breeds! 

Trading abilities: Can sometimes trade for rarer CBs, but since that is dependent on luck and whim, cannot guarantee anything. 

Teleport abilities: Have plenty 

Forum Name: wheeloftime13

Scroll Name: wheeloftime13

Breeding abilities: I have some 2g SAkin, some 2g Thuweds, cb metals, 2g prizes (can make checkers on some, but mostly stairstep), I have two lyrical lineage projects (only one is almost done= 3 eggs left)

Catching abilities: I generally can reliably catch Thunders and Magmas, occasionally Ice dragons. Cannot catch caveborn metals other than the rare sulfur copper. I can catch Blusangs, Zyus, Xenos (mostly Astrapi and Pyro), and can catch word codes. Don't have much luck with Aeons.

Trading abilities: I can make Neglecteds, so I can trade those for caveborn metals and second generation prizes. I can trade for 2g prizekin, 3g SAkin.

Edited by Secret Santa

Santa's Helpers

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: 49ER

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/49ER

Breeding abilities: I have all CB Holidays,and several CB Metals, so I can mainly breed 2gs.  I only have a couple very finicky 2g Prizes, so in a time crunch, it is doubtful I could breed 3g

Catching abilities: My catching ability is medium.  If it is a uncommon that is biome-specific, where I would not have to hop biomes to find something, I am reasonably sure I can get it.

Trading abilities: I can probably trade for 3g Prizes, and most things, except 2g prizes, ND's, CB Golds, CB Silvers.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name:  Alyst's Forum profile

I Want to be a Helper!

I Want to be a Helper!

I want to be a Helper!

I Want to be a Helper!

Breeding abilities: 
Since I only have few CB Golds and they're usually not so cooperative on breeding, therefore I think I can't promised to breed 2G Gold.😣

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: ComatosedRoses

Scroll Name: Stoowoo3

- Can breed almost anything, 2G Prize, 2G PB Metals, Pretty Checkers, Some Holidays. 

- I am decent at catching things, if I am determined enough I can catch basically anything besides CB Silvers / Golds :(

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Dirtytabs https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/10892-dirtytabs/

Scroll Name: Dirtytabs https://dragcave.net/user/Dirtytabs

Breeding abilities: Lots of stuff. Checkers, stairs, lyrical lineages, a small number of other neat lineages

Catching abilities: Eeeh. Not the greatest at catching, but I've caught xenowyrms and coppers. I think I can catch 2nd or 3rd slot CB things if I put my mind to it and I'm really patient.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/60757-dustpuppy/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/dustpuppy

Breeding abilities: 

Can breed any Hybrid, Holidays/Holidaykin, 3rd and 4th gen Thuweds, PB BSA dragons, low-gen Prizes, PB Coppers, can make Vampires

Catching abilities:

Not good, the rarest thing I can catch is Fire Gems - if I'm lucky

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Emerald01
Scroll Name: Emerald01

Breeding abilities: I can breed metals. My Silvers have historically been the most cooperative. I have decent success with alt babies from Vines, Blacks, and Undines. I can produce hybrids. I don't know which category Geodes belong to, but I can produce those pretty easily. Any fancy lineages would have to be planned out ahead of time, but I could work with someone to get the kind of lineage they want.  In fact, that would be fun! My prize dragons are messes. 

Catching abilities: I'm honestly horrible at catching specific eggs. When I catch unusual things, it's sheer luck. I much prefer to work with someone on breeding.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/224042-fastudent12/

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: kanya146715

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Kila

Scroll Name: Kila

Breeding abilities: Most notably I can breed a 2nd gen salt (with any choice of mate that I have available), and a 3rd gen salt featuring both Cordial and Ghostfeathers. I can also breed a 2nd gen Silver Shimmer. I can also breed a 3rd gen Thuwed, 2nd gen metals, a variety of holiday lineages, Tinsel lineages (some with a salt in them), and GoNs. I have a lot of unique things on my scroll that I can breed!

Catching abilities: I have rural internet that can be pretty spotting, so my catching abilities during peak times are “pick a god and pray”. However I can catch commons with ease, haha? Maybe uncommon if I’m lucky! Most of my worth as a gifter comes from what I can breed 💦

I Want to be a Helper!

Breeding abilities: 3G Thuweds, 2G PB silvers/golds (assuming the ratios will be in my favor by then...), 2G Prize/Prizekin (I have a CB prize), "3G" Vampire (I have one bitten by an original - it's only one though, and chances are the biting may result in a kill), 2G Holidays/Holidaykin. I don't really have checkers or other pretty lineages to offer though.

Catching abilities: Almost anything, save for silvers/golds. My internet is pretty fair and I can put aside quite some time for cave hunting. I also keep an eye on codes.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/27162-osean

Scroll Name  https://dragcave.net/user

Breeding abilities: I own a Cb silver tinsel and have cb metals as well as all the holiday dragons as well as a good amount of spriter alt kin. 

Catching abilities: I can catch up to Xeno level uncommons

I Want to be a Helper!

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: schenanigans

Scroll Name: Joker22

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2Gs from all rares & holidays. I primarily breed Spriter's Alt lineages; can breed a multitude of lineages including some with the rarer alts. Also able to breed a few 3G Prizes, though this is much, much more limited. I'd honestly love to help out with as many Alt Wishes as I can this year. 

Catching abilities: Don't have as much time to really catch anything rare but I do occasionally take a peek at the cave for codes, with moderate success.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Syryn

Scroll Name: Syryn

Breeding abilities: 2nd gen Prize/Kin from female Bronze Shimmer, 2nd gens from all Holidays, metals, etc., 3rd and higher gen Prizes (checkers and stairs), some Holiday lineages but I admit I have been lax in making mates (to make checkers) for all the 2nd gen Holidays I've collected, some SA lineages (and my daughter can help me get those as she has lots of SA lineages)

Catching abilities:  Not the best when I'm looking for something specific unless it's a new release.  I get lucky sometimes, but not for metals, zyus or xenos, more for the occasional Trio or other uncommon, but even then, it's hit or miss.  Don't count on me to catch CBs, but if I do get something good, I'll offer it to Secret Santa.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: The Dragoness

Breeding abilities: I own a female CB Silver Tinsel, a male CB Gold Shimmer, and a female CB Bronze Shimmer that I can try to breed 2G Prize(kin)s from. I also have quite a few 2G Prizes (including PB pairs) and some 2G spriter's altkin. 

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Vain.3805

Scroll Name: Sulhir

Breeding abilities: I've got lots of every kind of dragon, all the holidays (a wide variety of lineages), a CB M Bronze Shimmer, lots of metals.  Can breed bred alts like alt black and alt dark green, spitfire, soulpeace.

Catching abilities: I can catch BSA's really well... also really good at trawling the AP.  I can find CB alts reliably such as red dorsal and tan ridgewing.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Wanderer

Scroll Name: Suko-ru

Breeding abilities: I've got several Spriter Alt lines, Alt Sweetling lines, Tinsel & Shimmerkin lines (all including a smattering of 2nd gens), some 3rd gen Prizes of both sorts, nice checkers and other pretty lineages, Cave Borns of all holiday dragons except Vampires, a 2nd gen Thuwed (Crimson Flare Pygmy) and a couple low gen Metals.

Catching abilities: I'm not really sure, I've been more of a casual player lately, around for holidays, and specific things like this gifting thread, but I haven't really tried serious catching lately, so I'm not comfortable making any promises there.

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: whatchutola https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/202149-whatchutola/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/jcunit

Breeding abilities: I have a good amount of CB metals, a few 3g metal checkers, and have a few 2g prizes, but other than that nothing else really special.

Catching abilities: I can catch metals, or anything else for that matter. I have fast internet so this makes it a lot easier.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: WWECornSerpent.

Scroll Name: WWECornSerpent

Breeding abilities:  3rd gen and higher alt lineages, 2nd gen and higher holiday lineages, 2nd gen and higher Metals, pretty checkers and other pattern lineages, 3rd gen and higher Prizes

Catching abilities: Not the best catcher but I get lucky sometimes with Trios, alt Ridgewings and Dorsals and uncommons.  Metals elude me 99% of the time.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Zhiyi1015

Scroll Name: Zhiyi1015

Breeding abilities: 2G hybrids|| avatars|| zyu|| firegem|| xeno|| gemshard are possible. Can breed 2G from holidays if they are in a good mood.

Catching abilities: Anything below Gemshards, Fire Gem, Almandine, Bolt, Purple, Pink are possible. Anything above them have 1% of possibility. 

Edited by Secret Santa

Welcome to Secret Santa 2019!

We are very excited to host another year of Secret Santa and experience the joy of gifting with all of you. Being that last year's event was such a success, we have decided to continue down a similar path this year. There are no major updates to the rules, but we do have new mods to introduce.

• There are two new Secret Santa mods this year, Rosatrasza and Aqub!
  •  Starting today, November 1st, submissions will be accepted until December 21st.

Please read the rules in the first post before signing up. If you have any questions or concerns, you are more than welcome to PM the Secret Santa account or a mod.

Sincerely,

The Secret Santa mod team (The Dragoness, WWECornSerpentpurplehazeRosastrasza, Aqub)

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Group Name: I put my leetle tree in there to keep an eye on things :D

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (would love a blue Fire Gem from blue Fire Gem and a female blueish Spriter's alt, or the same with "red" instead of "blue" in all 3 spots :D)

2. CB Spessartine, male 2nd gen Alt Black from Magi father

3. CB Mageia

4. 2nd gen Avatar from Sinomorph

5. CB Luminox, male if hatchling; CB Aether, female if hatchling

6. 2nd gen Zyumorph from Sinomorph and GoN either gender combo (unrelated to these, please)

7. CB Kovos, Lihnseyre or Aeria Gloris hatchling

Breeding abilities: Can breed a few Spriter's Alt lines and a purple Thuwed checker; Halloween, Christmas, Valentine lineages; I have a few CB Metals available for breeding, also CB Zyus and Xenos; some pretty checkers involving Zyus (*I* like them, at least!); PB Reds, Vines, Blacks; 4 2nd gen Prizes available for stairs and several longer Prize stairs from older CBs; 1 female HM.

Catching abilities: I'm a patient code catcher. I'm too slow for rares though.

Trading abilities: I'm a lousy trader. I do fulfill IOUs - I just never make any that would involve me catching rares.

Teleport abilities: I always have enough, thanks :) 123 Magis XD Orange is my favourite colour, after all.

I Want to Sign Up!

Scroll Name: Soulsborne

Group Name: Secret Santa Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (mate for d4p8Q, sZOiA, GBbV2 or ibEZD)

2. CB green Copper, 2G Gold (x female Turpentine / x female yellow Zyu), 2G Silver (x male Spring / x male Speckle-Throated)

3. CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin (any)

4. CB tan Ridgewing

5. CB Seasonal, CB Gemshard ❤️

6. 2G non-holiday of the 2019 Halloween or Xmas breeds (just pick a combo you think is especially pretty with them, e. g. harmonious colours or symmetry in poses)

7. 2G Gemshard hatchie with the same colour and gender as its Gemshard parent -> looking for BLUE: x m / f Aeria Gloris, x f Aqualis, x f Khusa, GREEN: x f green Firegem, x m Khusa,

RED: x f Arcana, x f red Firegem

Breeding abilities: Able to breed my CB Tinsel, checkers from Prizes / SAltkins / Thuweds / metals / random pretty lineages, 2G metals, etc.

Catching abilities: I'm not hunting much these days so I'll probably end up trading for rarer stuff.

Trading abilities: 2G Prizes can get you most things (except the rarest of the rare lineages, those usually need good connections or luck)

Teleport abilities: I'm good, thanks.

Edited by Soulsborne
Corrected version available below.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dust

Scroll Name:  1010100_1100111

Group Name: My group

Wishlist:

1.  2G SAlt (any are ❤️), ND male

2. 2G Alt Black(if it would be Curled Male, I'll freeze it. Hope it's okay?), CB Green Copper

3. CB Gaia Xeno, 2G Prizekin

4. 2G Avatar(Destriction are <3, but any is cool)

5. 2G Hybrid, CB BSA, Magi/Red is better!

6. Any 2G with pretty pair is good, would love 2G any gender Aeria x White, 2G Fem Hellfire x M Celestial, any GoNkins

7. CB Gemshard ( need CB Red Male, but I don't mind about others, if specific are not allowed) Any CB Babies ❤️ (besides Tercorn, Lumi, Celestial, Coral Pygm, Avea Pygmy, Rift)

Breeding abilities: Have at least 1 Dragon each breeds, have few 2Gs Thuweds/SAlts/Prize but didn't have checker mate for it, have enough 3-4G SAlty/Prize/Thuweds

Catching abilities: Depending of luck, I catch almost all species at least once, but never CB Metals. Maybe I can catch Coppers, more chances for Blusang/Aeon, Xeno/Zyu/Pyralsp/Trios not so big problem. 

Trading abilities: Not sure that I can trade for CB Metals/2G Prize(not so impossible like other, but can't promise 100%)/2G SAlt/ND(maybe??) at any, but I think I can trade for mostly CB things

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magis, thank you ^^

Edited by Dust
Type except, want besides

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Jazeki

Scroll Name: Snickerkitties

Group Name: Very Festive

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver, 2nd gen spriter altkin

2. 3rd gen spriter altkin, 3rd gen Thuwed

3. 2nd gen prizekin or CB blusang

4. 2nd gen avatar

6. Offspring from parents with silly names

7. Any one CB common or CB uncommon hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen and up altkin and Thuwed lines. I can breed 3rd gen and up prizes. I can breed 2nd gen and up metals. I can breed 2nd gen avatars and 2nd gen holidaykin. 

Catching abilities: I don't do a lot of hunting anymore, so I'll just say I can reliably catch common and uncommon dragons with the exception of coppers and xenos.

Trading abilities: I can easily trade for upper tier items except for CB gold/silver, 2nd gen alts, and 2nd gen prizes. I can't guarantee that I can trade for those.

Teleport abilities: I have lots of magis.

Updated to here!

Approved and Added:

Ruby Eyes

Dust

Jazeki

:)

Not approved:

Soulsborne (I originally approved, but have one correction for you. Sending a PM in a few minutes.)

Santa purplehaze

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Terces

Scroll Name: Terces

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/105602

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (2G Almandine from Female Silver Tinsel), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly

2. CB Copper, 2G Metal, 3G Prize checker, 3G checker from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Trio, 3G Metal checker, 2G Prizekin, CB Aeon

4. 2G Avatar

5. 2G Aeon from any Holiday breed

6. Any gen Metal checker

7. Any CB hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed a lot of low gen checkered things, such as Prizes, SAltkin, Metals and Holidays. I don't have many common x common checkers or stairs/spirals/other lineage types though.

Catching abilities: Not very reliable at catching, Trios and Coppers give me a hard time for example.

Trading abilities: I haven't had success trading for super rare things like Neglecteds, 2Gs from Prizes or Spriter alts but I think I could trade for most other requests.

Teleport abilities: I'm fine on this one.

Corrected the code issue:

I Want to Sign Up!

Scroll Name: Soulsborne

Group Name: Secret Santa Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin [Silver Shimmer (m) x blue Lunar Herald / Silver Shimmer (m) x purple Floret / Gold Shimmer (m) x Astrapi]

2. CB green Copper, 2G Gold (x female Turpentine / x female yellow Zyu), 2G Silver (x male Spring / x male Speckle-Throated)

3. CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin (any)

4. CB tan Ridgewing

5. CB Seasonal, CB Gemshard ❤️

6. 2G non-holiday of the 2019 Halloween or Xmas breeds (just pick a combo you think is especially pretty, e. g. harmonious colours or symmetric poses)

7. 2G Gemshard hatchie with the same colour and gender as its Gemshard parent -> looking for BLUE: x m / f Aeria Gloris, x f Aqualis, x f Khusa,

GREEN: x f green Firegem, x m Khusa, RED: x f Arcana, x f red Firegem

Breeding abilities: Able to breed my CB Tinsel, checkers from Prizes / SAltkins / Thuweds / metals / random pretty lineages, 2G metals, etc.

Catching abilities: I'm not hunting much these days so I'll probably end up trading for rarer stuff.

Trading abilities: 2G Prizes can get you most things (except the rarest of the rare lineages, those usually need good connections or luck)

Teleport abilities: I'm good, thanks.

Edited by Soulsborne

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Sara4cows

Scroll Name: Sara4cows

Group Name: Secret Santa Group 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (Male if possible) or 2nd Gen Spriter's Alt

2. 2nd Gen Gold from Common or 3rd Gen Checker from Spriter's Alt

3. Any 3rd Gen Gold or Silver Checker from Common

4. 2nd Gen Carina, Storm Rider, Risensong or Setsong

5. 2nd Gen Carina, Storm Rider, Risensong or Setsong

6. Any 3rd Gen Checker

7. CB Dusk Pygmy

Breeding abilities: I can breed many 3rd gen checkers (holidays, metals, commons); 2nd gen metals; 2nd gen prize (as she's willing), 3rd Gen Thuweds, 4th gen SA

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch Trios, Aeons, Cheese, most uncommons.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for CB Metals.

Teleport abilities: I have Magi to share and would happily breed them if there is a need?

Edited by sara4cows
To correct forum name and scroll name.

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: Celis 2019 Secret Santa https://dragcave.net/group/75954 

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer is great - but really not counting on this) 

2. 3rd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer doesn't matter they both are my obsession)

3. CB Aeon (I don't think I have any)

4. 2nd gen Carina Dragon

5. CB male Blue Fire Gem

6. Soulpeace or bolts of any lineage 

7.  CB male green gemshard

I want to be a Helper!

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: Rememberdrgns’ Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G SAkin (Would love to have one from blue alt), Codes similar to (drgns).

2. 3G SAkin (same as above), Alt Black 

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, CB Mageia

4. 4G SAkin (would like to have Witchlight alt in base if possible)

5. CB Red, CB Pink, CB Bolt

6. Any gen EG SAkin/Thuwed (at least half CBs as alts/Thuwed)

7. Nice lined Aeon/Red, common hatchling

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Updated to here!

Approved and added: 

Terces

Soulsborne

sara4cows

Celis

Rememberdrgns

-Santa Aqub

Edited by Secret Santa

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: whatchutola

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/jcunit

Breeding abilities: I have a good amount of CB metals, a few 3g metal checkers, and have a few 2g prizes, but other than that nothing else really special.

Catching abilities: I can catch metals, or anything else for that matter. I have fast internet so this makes it a lot easier.

Edited by whatchutola

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: TheLittenLord1 https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236161-thelittenlord1/

Scroll Name: TheFinalChance https://dragcave.net/user/TheFinalChance

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/105801

Wishlist:

1. 2G From SA

2. 3G Thuwed

3. CB Magma

4. CB Zyu

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. 2G PB Common Pygmy

7. Random Hatchi, doesn't matter the lineage

Breeding abilities: I only have a few dragons, but I can breed SAkins 3g and higher or Dorkfaces 4G or higher or Thuweds 4G or higher. I can also breed other things on my scroll

Catching abilities: I've had some luck with trios in the past, but not much

Trading abilities: I haven't had much luck

Teleport abilities: I have 4 magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: XDLugia

Scroll Name:  XDLugia

Group Name: XDLugia's Secret Santa 2019 + Leetle Tree

Wishlist:

1.  2g from any Spriter's Alt, an ND, or any of the following codes: Lugia, Tsula, Znowy, Snowy, Owl, word codes in general xD

2.  3g from Spriter Alts (staircases are fine!), 3g Thuwed

3.  CB Aeons

4.  CB Zyumorphs

5.  CB Reds, CB Purples, CB Lunar Heralds

6.  An even gen rainbow lineage! Or a lineage you've worked on and are proud of!

7.  CB Nilias, loads of them. Also any other CB pygmy breeds. xD

Breeding abilities: 

I can breed 3g+ from spriter alts and thuweds. I can also breed 3g prizes, or 2g silver shimmers provided my shim cooperates. Also can breed loads of different checker lineages, rainbow lineages, and other things.

Catching abilities: 

I can catch CB trios, xenowyrms, zyumorphs, papers, cheeses and what-not fairly easily. I can also catch codes pretty well too! I can't catch cb metals though. xD

Trading abilities: 

I'm able to trade for 2g saltkins from time to time. I'm also able to create NDs when I'm lucky, so I can trade for many things as well.

As I mentioned before, I can try breeding my cb shimmer to trade for more valuable things, if my giftee doesn't want a 2g prize.

Teleport abilities: 

No, I believe I have a good amount of magis available.

Yaaaaaayyyy it's that time of year again!!!! *bounces* *waves to new mods!* (If the lower part of my list is an issue, please let me know, I figure messy commons are 'lower' than the stated dragons for those slots but I really have no clue...)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: HeatherMarie

Scroll Name: Marie19

Group Name: HeatherMarie's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Alt Undine

3. Dino, any color
4. CB Aqualis
5. 2g Aqualis from any Valentine-breed
6. Very-messy-lineaged Aqualis, preferably 20th-gen+
7. Regular Black hatchling, preferably very messy lineage (for freezing)

Breeding abilities: Don't have many nice/special lineages, though I can breed 2g kins from most holidays. I have 1 male and 1 female CB Gold to breed from, and can breed 2g Coppers/Zyumorphs if they cooperate. (No CB Silvers though!)

Catching abilities: No good at catching Golds/Silvers, but can fairly reliably catch Zyus/Xenos/Aeons. Trios are more hit-or-miss, Magmas are easier to catch than Ice or Thunders. Can fairly reliably catch all unbreedables.

Trading abilities: Not really sure about my trading abilities since I usually only trade for commons, but trading unbreedables for other unbreedables seems to be relatively easy for me.

Teleport abilities: Have plenty of Magis!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Kovia

Scroll Name: Kovia

Group Name: Group here

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, 2G from SA, 2G Prize.

2. 3G Prize, 3G from SA, Alt Black, 2G Silver.

3. Paper, 2G Prizekin.

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar.

5. 2G Soulpeace, 2G Storm-Rider.

6. Prettily-lineaged Daydream and/or Electric. EG, stair, spiral, anything clean.

7. CB Daydream and/or Electric.

Breeding abilities: Lots of 2G Holidaykin, 2G from Silver, 3G or higher from SA, 3G Thuwed, 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Prize/kin, various checkers and other 2Gs.

Catching abilities: Can try but can't promise anything,

Trading abilities: Can try but can't promise anything.

Teleport abilities: I've got plenty of Magis.