TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Thank you very much for this fun event, everybody who was involved in creating the Treats, the Zombie game and the new Halloween dragons! *bows*

I would love to play this game again! I'd like the points to mean something tho after you've reached level 50. Like being able to spend points to replace a piece on the board, MUHAHAHAHAHA

Awww no, where is my tower battle??? I was at about 650 rounds when I went to bed, but did not take a last picture as I did not know it would end tonight *cries*

Now I will never know how far I got. Couldn't we get the picture of the end status of our battles in the badges area? There is nothing, just a "participated ..."

I wasn't going to like the new halloween, but it has antlers. I am. A sucker for antlers.

In the past, when a game ended, we were able to click on a link to enable us to see our last table, field, fortress as it looked at the end of the game...  I was called away by my grandkids to see them going out on their Trick-or-Treat trips through their neighborhoods and their costumes...  And figured that, no problem, I'd still be able what the finals rounds looked like...

Is there a link?

Oh the game is gone, I didn't even finished it. 😥 and it was so hard to catch the new eggs...

maybe next year we could have a 3 day event dropping? like from the 30 October to 1 November. And the game available the whole October month 👍👍👍

5 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

In the past, when a game ended, we were able to click on a link to enable us to see our last table, field, fortress as it looked at the end of the game...  I was called away by my grandkids to see them going out on their Trick-or-Treat trips through their neighborhoods and their costumes...  And figured that, no problem, I'd still be able what the finals rounds looked like...

Is there a link?

That only happens sometimes, not every holiday. Looking at old badges, the 2013 Halloween isn't clickable, for instance. Sometimes the clickable link doesn't appear for a day or two, though, so it's still possible.

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

That only happens sometimes, not every holiday. Looking at old badges, the 2013 Halloween isn't clickable, for instance. Sometimes the clickable link doesn't appear for a day or two, though, so it's still possible.

It is to be hoped...  Thank you for your response... HeatherMarie.

Just now, kaulitztwin said:

are the new eggs already over? I haven't seen a single one of them ;_;

they are gone from the cave until next year.

people have been catching and dropping them into the AP all day though, so there will be some floating through the AP at some point, and they can still be traded for. (:

I only managed to grab 1 egg only this halloween what a disapointment! Been all day trying for just 1 egg instead of nothing! Lost so much time😏

RIP Tower Defense. Never managed to quite break 300 but it was fun while it lasted ❤️ 

I was up over 500 but didn't get to see how high I got 🥺 Sort of sad.... wishing it gave at least your top score or something... but eh...

Liking the new egg/Halloween dragon can't wait to see the adult. 

1 hour ago, Alexiel Dragoness said:

Oh the game is gone, I didn't even finished it. 😥 and it was so hard to catch the new eggs...

maybe next year we could have a 3 day event dropping? like from the 30 October to 1 November. And the game available the whole October month 👍👍👍

I have to agree with this statement. This year the lag was bad and none of the usual code hunters were able to code hunt properly this year because the eggs kept flying. Able to check to see if something was coded? Gone. At least last year it had died down around noonish that a lot of us could.

Was on the site, checking every 4 minutes because of lag, for over 5 hours, and didn't even see the eggs. Would certainly like a longer event dropping like Alexiel Dragoness suggested for next year.

I hope that we can see our last set up for the game. I really liked the set up I had and would love to have it displayed.

I wasn't even able to get on this year, spent the entirety of Halloween sicker than I've been in years. But from the comments above, I probably wouldn't have been able to catch any if I had been on. 

Hopefully I'll be able to trade for a few, or there's always next year 😬

I went to sleep being 430+, I think, but the first dragon from set up was defeated at 300+, and I was so eager to see how long can last the set up with perimeter breach... 

And I will never know.

Saaad.

The eggs already not dropping is a little unfair against people overseas in different timezones, especially in the middle of the week as it's not holidays for everybody.

I remember it was previously possible to catch some the day after in the morning (for my TZ), allowing also some relief with the site being much less hammered than in the night, when it was the peak for DC.

Could still try next year, but it  still gives a bitter taste.

Edited by popovk

Every time I try to get back into this site seriously, I am punished for working the night shift. Third year in a row I didn't get one of the Halloween eggs. -sigh- 

Edit: Thank you to a very kind soul who gave me a pair, you've made my Halloween! 

Edited by ChristineFury

My last tower was somewhere in the low hundreds when the event ended, but my best was 729 - I'm pretty happy with that.

I'm stoked to see what the new dragons will become - I, too, am a sucker for antlers. Based on the description + the antlers, I'm guessing that it's going to be a Wendigo themed derg.