TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I only just now saw previous and next buttons on my board. I'm sure those weren't there before. What do they do?I'm not pushing next and accidentally closing my game, lol

I'm on round 745. That's more than twice my previous record. Pretty sweet. Also just sent 23 2nd gen Shadow Walker Spriter alt babies to the AP. Also fun.

@saltywench They just show previous rounds of the game, or advance to the most recent if you're currently looking at a past round.

Just for fun, I decided to fill the field with Vampires XD now I finally see that they do actually move around!

Bred all my CB past-Halloweens to the AP in the past two hours, not bothering with my lineaged ones this year. Curious to see how low-timed they get before appearing in the AP, lol.

Looks like I won't be getting more than two eggs this year. Too many people and not enough eggs dropping. 😒😖

Noice, I should be able to make it to 400 right before Halloween ends, and I'll have only lost one dragon with the setup I have. 

edit: LOL at the end of round 400 my GoN got defeated!

Edited by DorkJulian

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Just for fun, I decided to fill the field with Vampires XD now I finally see that they do actually move around!

Huh, I've used them and never saw them move. Do they move within the zombie territory or only in friendly territory? I wonder if I've never seen them roam because I've only used them in the front line.

Still going strong with only two dragons defeated! I don't know how much longer this will last, but I'm happy it's held up this long.

Screenshot (688).png

I can't believe how few eggs dropped. Maybe he thought people would empty the AP, but everyone wanted a full compliment of new ones. I've never seen so many eggs with this low of a time, this early. They are usually at 4 days right now, not two. But no one is grabbing the AP yet. Next year is going to be even more brutal because so many people didnt get the eggs they wanted this year.

Oh my goodness I just caught a CB Arcana with less then 10 minutes left of the Halloween biome! That was a surprise!

In the end, I had one soulpeace, three purples, and one magi surviving. Congrats to them. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My game disapeered before I could screencap it! I had a perfect score of 929 with no dragons lost! AEGHHHHH

Well this was fun 😄 Killed my dragons a bit too late though, sadly no zombies and no normal revives-

Edited by Iamartistic2

19 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

Huh, I've used them and never saw them move. Do they move within the zombie territory or only in friendly territory? I wonder if I've never seen them roam because I've only used them in the front line.

I only noticed because I had them on every tile and at some point The back row was missing! Let’s see if I can get my screencaps to load … 

1C1F8EA5-ACB8-4EEA-A440-4C95652CF8B4.png

3797E665-7AFC-4A18-9BDE-6F123EFB0476.png

5855850B-AFB9-47DC-8700-84FD46690631.png

Ah! They did! It seems like they did move one row into zombie territory … interesting.

Edited by Pliskin

Aww, there's no save of the last game :(  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.  Hopefully you all got yourselves some nice eggs!  (Now time to wait for Christmas, and take remaining Halloweens out of the AP)

I have no idea if I survived or not!  I got in from work tired, passed out, woke up at 3:30 AM, realised I still needed to breed my Halloween dragons, thought I had until 6 AM, realised at 4:50 that I only had until 5:00 AM due to the time change discrepancy, finished up breeding in a mad rush -- and managed all but the final dragon, which popped out an Avatar of Destruction, instead!  Phew!!!

My defenses had been breached around 296 rounds but were somehow still holding on at 350... I was so hoping to top my personal best of 357, but I don't know if I did!

20191101_040800.jpg.81e4c67b069e056246aa58e3e23b89c1.jpg

@Pliskin Their description says that sometimes they turn zombies into vampires, so I think the ones on zombie territory are bitten zombies. :0

3 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

@Pliskin Their description says that sometimes they turn zombies into vampires, so I think the ones on zombie territory are bitten zombies. :0

Could be? That’s what I thought through the event, until I seen the back row missing, now I am not sure, haha!

I'm sad to see my game disappear, I was nearly at 400 with a nice front line of magmas. Oh well.

The game this event was really fun, one of my favourites!

Aw man, forgot to refresh right before 9. I was still going strong on round 1283 at around 8:20, though, so I think I survived through the end. ^^

this event was definitely one of my favorites. nearly breached 1000, beating my old score by literally 900 more rounds! i hope one day TJ does a whole throwback day where we get a chance to play old games again haha, because i'm really gonna miss this :0

and finally was able to snatch one egg before the biomes returned to normal! i could only snatch one b/c i'm just about scroll-locked with the little AP guys i took in, but it's something! i'm probably gonna try and do some trading to get both genders of the new release, which might be a challenge haha

hope you all had a happy halloween! and happy all saints day/day of the dead for those who celebrate it ❤️

Aha, I got a grand total of one egg this year. How lovely. Barely even saw any, they were gone so fast! And due to working 13 hour shifts I wasn’t able to be there at the end (I’m on shift currently) so I missed out at the end X_X I don’t like to complain, but I’m pretty miserable tbh. 

I think Tower Defense 2 is a possibility with all the positive feedback! I hope so. It could be expanded with more map spaces, more dragon types, more zombie types, different terrain types (like Fire Emblem), etc.

@Twilight Dream Keep an eye on the AP, lots of people catch & release new CBs for people who missed out.

Edited by cbussiere

3 minutes ago, StariiDelta said:

this event was definitely one of my favorites. nearly breached 1000, beating my old score by literally 900 more rounds! i hope one day TJ does a whole throwback day where we get a chance to play old games again haha, because i'm really gonna miss this :0

Now THAT would be so awesome! I'd love to play some of the older holiday games again, like when we brewed potions for Halloween, or made the gingerbread house for Christmas, or decorated 'our cave' for Valentines... There have been so much fun holiday games it would be great to do them again!

1 minute ago, cbussiere said:

I think Tower Defense 2 is a possibility with all the positive feedback! I hope so. It could be expanded with more map spaces, more dragon types, more zombie types, different terrain types (like Fire Emblem), etc.

Yeeeeessss. Please please please please!