TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I found such a solid defense! Round 118 and no dragons lost yet! I don't want the game to stop yet lol, I wanna see how far it can go!

38 minutes ago, KrazyKarp said:

Do we get special rewards for being hit by a glitch? Or is that ridiculousness reserved for Sweetlings only?

That's reserved for sweetlings only. You can give them a commemorative name though.

It's 8:00 Cave Time on the dot, and I see no eggs in any biome...?

I'm a little nervous, since this is the first time I've been able to get on all day.  Normally by 8P there's plenty of eggs, so I don't think the entire hourly drop is being snatched up in the five seconds it takes my browser to refesh the page.  Is there an issue with the hourly drops?

Edit:  No sooner posted than they showed up!  Not sure why I didn't see any at :00, but at least they arrived at :05.  Yay!

Edited by sorenna

5 minutes ago, sorenna said:

It's 8:00 Cave Time on the dot, and I see no eggs in any biome...?

I'm a little nervous, since this is the first time I've been able to get on all day.  Normally by 8P there's plenty of eggs, so I don't think the entire hourly drop is being snatched up in the five seconds it takes my browser to refesh the page.  Is there an issue with the hourly drops?

Edit:  No sooner posted than they showed up!  Not sure why I didn't see any at :00, but at least they arrived at :05.  Yay!

The hourly drops have been late all day -- they show up around :01 or :02.

These look quite very interesting. Would love to grab more xD
Ah, maybe one day the Egg Limits in your own Limit will be lifted. I wanna see my Scroll with 24 Eggs locked xD

I bred some of my halloween dragons with a mix of messy and non messy, I hope you enjoy them. :P 

And yesss, broke 1000 rounds with no dragon lost! *pats all her dragon* Good job on defense.

2 hours ago, XDLugia said:

Since it seems a few of us are sharing what we made, this was my treat:

1jdfmrf.gif

It's mainly based on a fox mask, though I'm not too sure that came across too well. xD

If you want feedback, XDLugia, my first thought when I saw your treat was "Japanese-style animal mask." I'm not that familiar with the Japanese mask tradition, so I didn't bother to think anything more specific than 'cat/dog family'. It didn't look quite right for a cat, though. I guess you succeeded? Either way, I like your mask. Good job.

Loved the Holiday Events & Celebration can't wait to see the new dragons full up, Happy Hallow-Days & Season to all! Now time to get back to bed, work week!

So the GON in the tower defence game... i am sad that i can't see the stats for them. But i am glad i have one on my board right now.

Has anybody collected all that data so that i can write down all the amazing abilities from the Guardian of Nature for this year's event? Please use spoiler tag(s) so others don't feel offended.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I'm going to miss this event so much! Halloween is always my favorite - great job everyone!!

Glad i was able to grab one of the new dergs! Just sad im egglocked lol but i had to have one of each halloween derg!!

10 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

jTBWaiA.jpg

I'm feeling good about this layout. :P

Lol! You should stick a few soulpeaces and purples in the back lot too XD 

Finally finished breeding all my Halloween Dragons. Some nice checkers, purebreds and Gen2's have been sent to AP. 😊

Along with some muddied misclicks... 🙈

Uh, question about the event. I'm level 50, if it's relevant. I have a surprise dragon on my board and I'm wondering where it came from. It's a

Guardian of Nature.

I am at round 324 on the Tower Defense game and it looks like my keep will hold until midnight -- assuming the game ends then. I have no losses, a strong front line, a line of healers, and as many Thunders as I could afford to back them up. This has been a lot of fun and I will hate to see it go.

I managed to get two undead dragons this week. I revived my kills from the 17th too soon, but still got one Kovos to turn. Then today I got one from a Flamingo.

And I just bit one of the new eggs with my original Vampire and it turned Vampire instead of becoming a dead egg.

Altogether it has been a pretty satisfying week. I am still hoping to pick up some ER eggs from the AP when I get unlocked. And I can't wait to see these new dragons grow up!

Thanks to everyone who has had a part in this -- TJ and everyone who worked on the game, the treats, and of course the new spooky dragon.

Loving the tower defense game, it's a fun little time-waster. This year's treats are fantastic, congrats to all the users who made them!

48 minutes ago, Diamondinmyeye said:

Uh, question about the event. I'm level 50, if it's relevant. I have a surprise dragon on my board and I'm wondering where it came from. It's a

Reveal hidden contents

Guardian of Nature.

the GON will randomly show up and randomly smite a group of zombies. (i think you have to have 1 of the trios on the board to call it. but having all 3 is not needed)

1 hour to Halloween shutdown. Play the game, get eggs, and breed Haloween dragons while you still can!

As the event closes, my formation is finally being breached. Wonder if they'll make it. o_o

xsec_9.jpg.2a0be70ac8b6f7ec26c55f44b855ae07.jpg

I kinda wish I'd tried this specific formation earlier, still haven't lost a single dragon and currently on round 411, it would've been nice to see just how high I could get. I'm assuming it'll be unplayable after midnight, but either way I'm very satisfied with this last attempt!